PDA

View Full Version : Of course last night’s drama shouldn’t have happened if the lad had been sent off

Tony C
07-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Dreadful error from the Ref and VAR

D R E A D F U L

Straight red...clear head butt on Hendo

How is that not a red?

Ash
07-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Dreadful error from the Ref and VAR

D R E A D F U L

Straight red...clear head butt on Hendo

How is that not a red?

Didn't Henderson also do a mini-headbutt himself later on?

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:11 PM

:nod: think he got booked as well in the melee for the pen. About four of their players should have gone though

Viva Prat Vegas
07-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Biggest cund was that Columbian coach who did the shoulder barge / elbow knock at half time

Burney
07-04-2018, 12:14 PM

:nod: I notice everyone’s ignoring the cheating cùnt rolling around clutching his face after a minimal contact trying to get the chap sent off. :rolleyes:

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:19 PM
:nod: I notice everyone’s ignoring the cheating cùnt rolling around clutching his face after a minimal contact trying to get the chap sent off. :rolleyes:
You lost get over it

Ash
07-04-2018, 12:20 PM
:nod: think he got booked as well in the melee for the pen. About four of their players should have gone though

Ref was weak there. Should have got a card out and said "Right, who wants some?" I may have called Falcao a cùnt at that point.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Burney " I notice everyone’s ignoring the cheating cùnt rolling around clutching his face after a minimal contact trying to get the chap sent off. "

Hit on the jaw so goes down covering his eyes
:yellow:

Viva Prat Vegas
07-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Ash "Should have got a card out and said "Right, who wants some?" "

:hehe:

Burney
07-04-2018, 12:22 PM
You lost get over it

Meanwhile, your fellow England fans are using the cùntarama that is the England team to have a go at AW. How can any real Arsenal fan not despise absolutely everything about England in the World Cip? It genuinely baffles me. :shakehead:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/07/03/jordan-pickford-has-become-giant-amongst-england-goalkeepers/

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Ref was weak there. Should have got a card out and said "Right, who wants some?" I may have called Falcao a cùnt at that point.

I felt quite sorry for the ref then. both sets of players acted like kids at some point

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Meanwhile, your fellow England fans are using the cùntarama that is the England team to have a go at AW. How can any real Arsenal fan not despise absolutely everything about England in the World Cip? It genuinely baffles me. :shakehead:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/07/03/jordan-pickford-has-become-giant-amongst-england-goalkeepers/
Jason Burt is and always will be a ****