PDA

View Full Version : Pickfords amazing save.

7sisters
07-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Justifiably lauded but was it definitely going in ? I’ve seen a few replays and I’m still convinced it may have ended up going wide.

Billy Goat Sverige
07-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Justifiably lauded but was it definitely going in ? I’ve seen a few replays and I’m still convinced it may have ended up going wide.

I saw a replay from an overhead camera and it looked like it was at best hitting the post.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 11:26 AM
I saw a replay from an overhead camera and it looked like it was at best hitting the post.

Got to save them though - can't be faulted for that

Burney
07-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Got to save them though - can't be faulted for that

Nonsense. His appalling judgement caused the goal and put us all through 30 minutes more of that dreck, followed by penalties. The gormless, northern tit.

Ash
07-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Nonsense. His appalling judgement caused the goal and put us all through 30 minutes more of that dreck, followed by penalties. The gormless, northern tit.

Berni and Jorge. United at last.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:00 PM

*******s - I've been critical of him on other issues but even if BGM is right and it hits the post "at worst" that could leave the side in a bad position. When in doubt put it out and all that

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Berni and Jorge. United at last.

Well, they are basically cut from the same cloth - just different ends of it

SWv2
07-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Pickfords amazing save

.. was about 1.5m off the line and should have been retaken.

WES
07-04-2018, 12:03 PM

Eh? What appalling judgement was that?

Burney
07-04-2018, 12:04 PM
.. was about 1.5m off the line and should have been retaken.

The whole thing was a shítshow, sw. and the ref might as well have been wearing a white shirt.

redgunamo
07-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Well, they are basically cut from the same cloth - just different ends of it

Right. Nicely put.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-04-2018, 12:11 PM
LA "Got to save them though - can't be faulted for that"

Indeed
'Tis compulsory for a keeper to go for a shot going anywhere near the post, just to be certain

Titsley and Hoddle said next to nothing about the brilliance of the snap shot

Ash
07-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Titsley and Hoddle said next to nothing about the brilliance of the snap shot

Titsley :hehe:

When the daft cùnt yapped "It's Tottenham v Arsenal" as Mr Dribbles stepped up for the pen I immediately shouted "Save it, Ospina!" even though I wasn't supporting Colombia.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Titsley :hehe:

When the daft cùnt yapped "It's Tottenham v Arsenal" as Mr Dribbles stepped up for the pen I immediately shouted "Save it, Ospina!" even though I wasn't supporting Colombia.

Yeah - I was with you on that one. German commentator said exactly the same

SWv2
07-04-2018, 01:48 PM
The whole thing was a shítshow, sw. and the ref might as well have been wearing a white shirt.

Psssst ... they were wearing red B.