PDA

View Full Version : What's the word on the street regarding these two people that have mysteriously

Rich
07-04-2018, 09:41 AM
collapsed in Amesbury, just 10 miles from the Skripal poisoning site.

More murky business or are the media drawing parallels that don't really exist?

IUFG
07-04-2018, 09:46 AM

I'll have a guess at ... dodgy drugs.

Rich
07-04-2018, 09:51 AM

Well the BBC are saying that it 'was' originally suspected that it could be drug related.

Since then, a number of sites in Amesbury have been cordoned off by Police for investigation.

Ash
07-04-2018, 10:21 AM

Probably passed out in shock at England winning a pelanty shoot-out.

Rich
07-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Probably passed out in shock at England winning a pelanty shoot-out.

Aha! So it was the Russians with their novichoks. Perhaps this will give us a clue as to how the Skripals were poisoned & how any excess was disposed of.

Sir C
07-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Aha! So it was the Russians with their novichoks. Perhaps this will give us a clue as to how the Skripals were poisoned & how any excess was disposed of.

They were the ones hired by the FSB to kill wossname and his daughter, but they dropped the test tube containing the leftover novichok during the course of a drunken row and breathed it all in.

These are the FACTS of the case.

Pokster
07-05-2018, 09:03 AM

Don't you read the news??? same stuff that got the Russians, just don't know how they came into contact with it

WES
07-05-2018, 09:05 AM
An alcoholic and a heroin addict apparently.

All seems very, very bizarre at this point. I'm betting the Kremlin fake news robots are overheating as they pump out the anti-Russki conspiracy theories.

Sir C
07-05-2018, 09:07 AM
An alcoholic and a heroin addict apparently.

All seems very, very bizarre at this point. I'm betting the Kremlin fake news robots are overheating as they pump out the anti-Russki conspiracy theories.

The anti-Russian conspiracy theories are coming from the Kremlin?

Is it a sort of double-bluff situation?

Rich
07-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Don't you read the news??? same stuff that got the Russians, just don't know how they came into contact with it

If you take a moment to look at the time and date of my original post, you will note that it was made at a time when the Police were looking into various possibilities.

Since that time, it has come out that Porton Down have confirmed that it was the same variety of Novichoks used to poison the Skripals.

SWv2
07-05-2018, 09:08 AM

I have collapsed in the street a few times, nothing suspicious.

Simply the mysterious medical phenomenom known as "the bad pint".

Rich
07-05-2018, 09:09 AM
They were the ones hired by the FSB to kill wossname and his daughter, but they dropped the test tube containing the leftover novichok during the course of a drunken row and breathed it all in.

These are the FACTS of the case.

A plausible theory. Why carry out the poisoning yourself when you can hire some down and outs to do it for you.

Rich
07-05-2018, 09:09 AM

Did you begin to foam at the mouth? Were you rushed to hospital & put in an ICU?

WES
07-05-2018, 09:21 AM
The anti-Russian conspiracy theories are coming from the Kremlin?

Is it a sort of double-bluff situation?

Well yes, they will be pumping out the theories that these stories are all part of an anti-Russki conspiracy led by the evil Western democracies. Late night, Charles?

On the upside, that will be Ash's late night reading material nicely taken care of for the next few weeks. ;-)

IUFG
07-05-2018, 09:56 AM

:nod: I've been taken out by the beer sniper on more than a few occasions in my youth.

Tony C
07-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Putin getting ready for England vs Russia imo

This just mean they are a bank job vs Croatia.