PDA

View Full Version : Doubt he'll give a toss but Harry Kane is well on the way to winning the worst

barrybueno
07-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Golden Boot in WC history. Quite incredible to score 6 goals but not one good or proper one apart from the winning header against Tunisia.

Can't wait for the DVD :hehe:

Burney
07-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Golden Boot in WC history. Quite incredible to score 6 goals but not one good or proper one apart from the winning header against Tunisia.

It's because he's a ****, bb

Billy Goat Sverige
07-04-2018, 09:35 AM
It's because he's a ****, bb

It hasn’t been until this World Cup that I noticed how truly ugly he is. Massive nose, massive chin, massive tongue and yet the tiniest of mouths.

Rich
07-04-2018, 09:53 AM

I really don't understand why opposition folk continue to haul Kane/others to the ground, knowing full well that the video refs will spot it & a penalty will be given. Kane will probably finish with 8 or 9 goals as result.

redgunamo
07-04-2018, 10:57 AM
I really don't understand why opposition folk continue to haul Kane/others to the ground, knowing full well that the video refs will spot it & a penalty will be given. Kane will probably finish with 8 or 9 goals as result.

Like your mum, he's very good at inducing contact, as they call it. They just showed the penalty incident on the telly and it looked a textbook example, to me. Defenders though will argue it's six-of-one, half-a-dozen of the other, often to no avail.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 11:39 AM

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest Golden Boot winner at home, b