PDA

View Full Version : Belgium.....

Tony C
07-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Are they taking the p iss?

Henry and Martinez have done a real number on them.

:shrug:

Japan = Deadbeats

Don’t think KDB will last much longer...I’ve observed white folk for some time and I know heat exhaustion when I see it.

First you lot got pasty white, then pinkish red, then purple then you mo fos pass da faq out.

He’s in stage II pinkish red...only a matter of time begurw he goes nova.

Sir C
07-03-2018, 08:17 AM
Are they taking the p iss?

Henry and Martinez have done a real number on them.

:shrug:

Japan = Deadbeats

Don’t think KDB will last much longer...I’ve observed white folk for some time and I know heat exhaustion when I see it.

First you lot got pasty white, then pinkish red, then purple then you mo fos pass da faq out.

He’s in stage II pinkish red...only a matter of time begurw he goes nova.

For years the press have been telling me that Belgium are everything that's wonderful. So against the might Japan they end up winning by lumping it into Fellaini. Nice.

Hazrad :****er: Lukaku :****er: De Bruyne :****er: Belgians :****er:

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2018, 08:21 AM
For years the press have been telling me that Belgium are everything that's wonderful. So against the might Japan they end up winning by lumping it into Fellaini. Nice.

Hazrad :****er: Lukaku :****er: De Bruyne :****er: Belgians :****er:

Can't believe you left out Alderweireld and Vertonghen. Thomas V is all right though

WES
07-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Can't believe you left out Alderweireld and Vertonghen. Thomas V is all right though

I noticed you fishing for Neg with that stamina cast on FB.

Barely a nibble, sadly.

IUFG
07-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Thomas V is all right though

No he ain't, he's a shít****.

I have no idea where my hatred for this man came from.

Pat Vegas
07-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Belgium is one of the teams I hate the most in this World cup.

not sure why but I detest them not sure I dislike more them or Brazil.

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2018, 09:00 AM
I noticed you fishing for Neg with that stamina cast on FB.

Barely a nibble, sadly.

no - he resisted. Did you see his rant at Messi? :obsessed:

Tony C
07-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Keown called them the Harlem Globetrotters with their array of superstars.

:(

The BBC owns him now.

SWv2
07-03-2018, 09:14 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed that last evening.

Wd Belgium, fúck the wee Japs.

I cannot find it in me to intensely dislike any of the Belge footballers, perhaps Vertonghen as there is just something about the way he looks, I bet he parks in the space for Handicappers when in a rush.

Courtois – de Bruyne – Meunier – fat West Brom winger. Marvellous. Simply wonderful.

Have that Japan. Wánkers.

WES
07-03-2018, 09:15 AM
no - he resisted. Did you see his rant at Messi? :obsessed:

Yeah, I replied to that but - unsurprisingly - got no bite.

Perhaps referring to professional cyclists as ' anorexic drug cheats who ride bikes faster than other people only because they're drug cheats' was a step too far. :-)

WES
07-03-2018, 09:26 AM

I cannot find it in me to intensely dislike any of the Belge footballers, perhaps Vertonghen as there is just something about the way he looks, I bet he parks in the space for Handicappers when in a rush.

Courtois – de Bruyne – Meunier – fat West Brom winger. Marvellous. Simply wonderful.

Hmmm - funny because I couldn't have held a more opposite view. The Belgers irritate me and watching Fellaini try to play football is excruciating.

The Japs - on the other hand - are fantastic warriors from a proper country with some of the best food in the world. And not only that, they played some wonderful football last night. Constantly going forward - to a fault - and wonderful to watch. If not for a dodgy keeper they would have won.

KDB and Hazard were very quiet, Kompany looked largely useless. A travesty SW, a travesty.

Sir C
07-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Hmmm - funny because I couldn't have held a more opposite view. The Belgers irritate me and watching Fellaini try to play football is excruciating.

The Japs - on the other hand - are fantastic warriors from a proper country with some of the best food in the world. And not only that, they played some wonderful football last night. Constantly going forward - to a fault - and wonderful to watch. If not for a dodgy keeper they would have won.

KDB and Hazard were very quiet, Kompany looked largely useless. A travesty SW, a travesty.

You're aware that they like torturing things and that they sell worn knickers out of vending machines?

Not that Belgians are any better, mind.

WES
07-03-2018, 09:37 AM
You're aware that they like torturing things and that they sell worn knickers out of vending machines?

:hehe: I was going to say, holding up Belgians as paragons of sexual virtue is a very dangerous game, Charles. Don't most of them spend the better part of their adult sexual lives in a basement?

Someone once referred to Belgium as a made up country, it was probably your mate. Couldn't agree more. Japan is a proper country.

Tony C
07-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Looooooool I had to look that up

https://youtu.be/pGVHYzmz4SA

Ash
07-03-2018, 11:35 AM

Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Chadli. They're almost as Spursy as England. :-( And to top it all they have Fellaini. I'm possibly mistaken but ISTR Chadli getting the winner (or late equaliser - same thing) against us at the Grove a few years back and walking up Highbury Hill heard Spurs fans pissing themselves laughing that Chadli, who they thought was well shít, scored against us.

And now he's a fat winger in the second division moonlighting as a 'marvellous' international superstar. Funny old game, Brian.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought the plucky Japanesers were great, but knew they'd lose as soon as they conceded the first.

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Chadli. They're almost as Spursy as England. :-( And to top it all they have Fellaini. I'm possibly mistaken but ISTR Chadli getting the winner (or late equaliser - same thing) against us at the Grove a few years back and walking up Highbury Hill heard Spurs fans pissing themselves laughing that Chadli, who they thought was well shít, scored against us.

And now he's a fat winger in the second division moonlighting as a 'marvellous' international superstar. Funny old game, Brian.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought the plucky Japanesers were great, but knew they'd lose as soon as they conceded the first.
Scored the opener in the 1-1 at the Emirates (Ox equalised). Given that the likes of Kaboul, Walker and Rose have scored against us, Chadli is hardly a shocker. For all their recent "dominance" over us, that nightmare 3-2 remains their only win on our territory in 25 years (TWENTY-FIVE)

Viva Prat Vegas
07-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Before that, it was a game on the Monday before the 1993 FA Cup Final so we played a complete 2nd string
So that doesn't really count

SWv2
07-03-2018, 11:50 AM

Yes the Japaneeze were great but so were the Belgians, 2 down with about 20-25 to go and they came out on top. Marvellous. Enthralling.

And the 3rd goal was simply magnificent.

Almost like a goal we would have scored over a decade ago. One could imagine Vieira steaming forward with the ball, releasing it to his side to an onrushing player and it being squared to a Pires or Henry to finish off.

The Chadli thing is bizarre of course, always looked an utter shít**** at Spurs and a transfer to the heights of WBA suggest he is, yet there he was finishing off the move with such aplomb.

I don’t hate or dislike Spurs players simply because they are. In fact the odd one such as Dembele I simply think are magnificent footballers and am happy to applaud them as being so.

The transient nature of the modern game simply means these people are employees passing through as opposed to a Roberts or Sheringham or Keane who were held in such esteem by their support. Kane the next in that lineage.

I do not like Harry Kane.

p.s. Fellaini does not bother me one iota either. He’s a big hairy freak of course but he is damned effective at being one.

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Before that, it was a game on the Monday before the 1993 FA Cup Final so we played a complete 2nd string
So that doesn't really count
Well, yes, but they have played our reserve side a couple of times since then (League Cup) and we have avoided defeat. 85 in the league was last time before that/87 in the League Cup (although we won through in the end) :)

WES
07-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Scored the opener in the 1-1 at the Emirates (Ox equalised). Given that the likes of Kaboul, Walker and Rose have scored against us, Chadli is hardly a shocker. For all their recent "dominance" over us, that nightmare 3-2 remains their only win on our territory in 25 years (TWENTY-FIVE)

When Danny Rose scored that screamer against us I remember thinking to myself 'that useless c*nt will probably never score a goal like that again in his life, he might possibly never score again at all'. And I wasn't far off really. :-(

Didn't that useless c*nt Almunia vaguely wave at that goal as he fell over? Or is that my fading memory?

Viva Prat Vegas
07-03-2018, 12:01 PM
I meant it in a flippant 'superior to them' manner ;-)

IUFG
07-03-2018, 12:05 PM
When Danny Rose scored that screamer against us I remember thinking to myself 'that useless c*nt will probably never score a goal like that again in his life, he might possibly never score again at all'. And I wasn't far off really. :-(

Didn't that useless c*nt Almunia vaguely wave at that goal as he fell over? Or is that my fading memory?

That useless **** played over 100 times for The Arsenal. WTF was Wenger thinking? :cry:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Arsenal+Premier+League+QZ18kiV QH3Al.jpg

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2018, 12:09 PM

For once you are right - Almunia punched it out and had no idea where it was. It was coming straight for me before the net got in the way

WES
07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
That useless **** played over 100 times for The Arsenal. WTF was Wenger thinking? :cry:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Arsenal+Premier+League+QZ18kiV QH3Al.jpg

He seems to be doing a brilliant job of making himself short there. Still, Peter assured us he was more than good enough for us and who are we to question Peter on keepers.

IUFG
07-03-2018, 12:13 PM
For once you are right - Almunia punched it out and had no idea where it was. It was coming straight for me before the net got in the way

IF, if I was being generous I would say Almunia did bump into, I think, Sagna just prior to the shot from Rose.

But I'm not.

He was a useless ****, that boy.

Ash
07-03-2018, 12:20 PM

Right. Just goes to show how every goal they score against us feels like a defeat.

Ash
07-03-2018, 12:20 PM
I do not like Harry Kane.

p.s. Fellaini does not bother me one iota either. He’s a big hairy freak of course but he is damned effective at being one.

Why do you not like Harry Kane? Magnificent footballer, surely? Scores goals all the time, even when he doesn't. A fine, strong chin on him. A tongue you could feed a whole family on.

I bet Fellaini would bother you if you were playing against him. The man is made almost entirely of elbows and hair.

SWv2
07-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Why do you not like Harry Kane? Magnificent footballer, surely? Scores goals all the time, even when he doesn't. A fine, strong chin on him. A tongue you could feed a whole family on.

I bet Fellaini would bother you if you were playing against him. The man is made almost entirely of elbows and hair.

Kane is it appears a top level striker but he has no qualities as a person or a human. The manner in which he claimed that goal last season shows him to be a despicable chinny fat tongued wánker. A footballing Jamie Oliver if you will allow me a non sporting comparison.

As for Fellaini yes I would be massively concerned if I was playing against him given that my charges (Cup winning charges btw) are U11.