PDA

View Full Version : Fùckssake! Another tower block’s on fire.

Burney
06-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Mile End this time. :rolleyes:

Sir C
06-29-2018, 12:34 PM

That's that bitch Thatch, erm, I mean, May, keeps going round setting light to Our Council Tenants' homes :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-29-2018, 02:09 PM
That's that bitch Thatch, erm, I mean, May, keeps going round setting light to Our Council Tenants' homes :-(

****s that live in the tower blocks. They are culpable simply for existing. If they did not exist then there would be no flammable tower blocks. And we would require far fewer firemen too! (most of whom appear to be thick working class ****s :sherlock: )

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-29-2018, 02:28 PM

Wasn't it the cladding, not the birch thatched roofs?

Or was this one different.

SWv2
06-29-2018, 02:30 PM
****s that live in the tower blocks. They are culpable simply for existing. If they did not exist then there would be no flammable tower blocks. And we would require far fewer firemen too! (most of whom appear to be thick working class ****s :sherlock: )

Firefighters H.

#diversity

IUFG
06-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Firefighters H.

#diversity

ah! finally joining the party, sw?
;-)

barrybueno
06-29-2018, 10:12 PM

stay where you are mega lolz

barrybueno
06-30-2018, 08:35 AM

Wise words as ever H