PDA

View Full Version : My worry is that this anti-Semitism stuff has a limited shelf-life and will blow over

sakurasanta86
06-29-2018, 02:58 AM
những ĐIỀU cần nhận biết VỀ MARKETING CHO MỌI NHÀ

1008 (https://smsminhphuc.vn/tin-nhan-tong-dai/)

Marketing là bộ môn nghệ thuật nhằm lôi kéo khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ mà tổ chức đang tạo ra. Nó không đơn thuần chỉ là các cách thức, các mẹo vặt mà nó c̣n là cả một chiến lược tài giỏi nhằm xúc tiến doanh thu cho công ty.

Một nhà Marketing chuyên nghiệp cần có những kiến thức nào?

Social Media là một trong các thứ trước hết bạn cần phải nắm rơ
Biết được khách hàng của bạn cần ǵ và muốn ǵ
Có tính sáng tạo và đột phá
Biết cách quản lư giá tiền
Luôn làm mới và đổi mới ḿnh hướng tới các điều hăng hái hơn
Nắm rơ được tri thức về Digital Marketing
Thời đại công nghệ bùng nổ, bạn cần luôn phải update các thông tin mới và những cách thức mới để thích hợp với thời đại. Không ngừng học hỏi để biến đổi bản thân cũng như công ty để giúp cho chúng không ngừng tiến triển.

những ích lợi mà Digital Marketing mang lại

T́m kiếm được khách hàng tiềm năng và tiếp cận một cách dễ dàng hơn
Tăng sự thường gặp của bạn trên toàn quốc
đơn giản tiếp cận được khách hàng mục tiêu
khẩn hoang được tiềm năng sức mạnh mà công nghệ mang lại
SMS Brandname (https://smsminhphuc.vn/sms-brandname/) thứ vũ khí với điểm tốt vượt trội
lớn mạnh thương hiệu của doanh nghiệp

Tiếp cận gần hơn đến với khách hàng

Chăm sóc khách hàng tinh tế nhiệt thành và chu đáo

Món quảng cáo mới mẻ đem đến nhiều kỳ vọng

Truyền vận chuyển thông điệp chính xác

SMS Minh Phúc cung cấp những dịch vụ

Tin nhắn lăng xê thương hiệu

thực hành các chương tŕnh b́nh chọn,...

Tin nhắn chăm sóc khách hàng
Xem thêm thông tin về sản phẩm tại đây (https://smsminhphuc.vn/).

SMS Brandname chính là một trong các thứ sức mạnh uy lực và mang lại tiềm năng lớn nhất đối với các doanh nghiệp trong thời buổi hiện nay.

WES
06-29-2018, 07:54 AM
Relax mate. The sun is shining and the World Cup is on. Get the lagers in, a large steak (ribeye and I can recommend a nice marinade if you like) pull out the BBQ and enjoy the weekend.

And if that doesn't bring joy to your life, imagine Burney stood in his allotment for the next two weeks looking miserable while holding a garden hose while the rest of us are down the pub watching the football and enjoying life.

:thumbup:

Ash
06-29-2018, 08:48 AM
when media interest returns to more interminable issues like Brexit and all this Facebook data wánkery.

However, it would be utterly criminal of the Tory party not to do everything in their power to ensure the story keeps rolling and that further damage is inflicted.The fact that the shadow cabinet – and in more moderate language the leadership itself – has now acknowledged institutional racism within its own party, there are still huge opportunities to be had.

I have absolutely no faith that these opportunities will be grasped, but if I was a Tory strategist I’d be mobilising every Tory MP, local councillor and supporter around the country to help do the following at the very least.

1) Continue to taint Corbyn by association by dredging up all of the times he’s turned a blind eye, or failed to adequately respond , to anti-Semitism in his party (of which there must be at least 50 examples since he was made leader). But crucially, discourage people from EVER explicitly referring to Corbyn himself as an anti-Semite, as this will too easily be shrugged off by his supporters and non-partisan observers as conspiratorial and part of a smear campaign (we learned from the general election that this isn’t effective)

2) Use this whole episode to implicate Momentum as being central to the (now officially recognised) institutional anti-Semitism within the Labour party. Achieve this by airing the fact that not a single Momentum member has stepped into the breach and condemned (or even acknowledged) this institutional racism. If no-one at Momentum – individually or collectively - is willing to do this, they must therefore be considered part of the problem.

3) Take a leaf out of the Allans’ book and play the race card at every opportunity. Monitor social media for any pronouncements made by Labour members and supporters who refuse to toe the new party line and continue to claim this is all a conspiracy designed to undermine Corbyn - and of course anyone who criticises Israel. The atmosphere right now means that any such claim will be considered, at the very least, part of the problem. Literally any time someone issues this sentiment, share it widely, retweet it and tag Corbyn’s Twitter account, asking him that he’s going to do about it. Pile on the pressure and don’t stop. The right wing media will help fan these flames and even the centre left media can’t help themselves when it comes to airing twitter storms.

Literally none of this will happen because the Tories are fúcking useless

Monty, I presume?

eastgermanautos
06-29-2018, 08:59 AM
Relax mate. The sun is shining and the World Cup is on. Get the lagers in, a large steak (ribeye and I can recommend a nice marinade if you like) pull out the BBQ and enjoy the weekend.

And if that doesn't bring joy to your life, imagine Burney stood in his allotment for the next two weeks looking miserable while holding a garden hose while the rest of us are down the pub watching the football and enjoying life.

:hehe: What you said.

barrybueno
06-29-2018, 11:45 AM

Hosepipe ban finally in place now :cloud9: Although they also said no baths! Things could get super stinky down the pub. And the tube yegods...

SWv2
06-29-2018, 11:48 AM
when media interest returns to more interminable issues like Brexit and all this Facebook data wánkery.

However, it would be utterly criminal of the Tory party not to do everything in their power to ensure the story keeps rolling and that further damage is inflicted.The fact that the shadow cabinet – and in more moderate language the leadership itself – has now acknowledged institutional racism within its own party, there are still huge opportunities to be had.

I have absolutely no faith that these opportunities will be grasped, but if I was a Tory strategist I’d be mobilising every Tory MP, local councillor and supporter around the country to help do the following at the very least.

1) Continue to taint Corbyn by association by dredging up all of the times he’s turned a blind eye, or failed to adequately respond , to anti-Semitism in his party (of which there must be at least 50 examples since he was made leader). But crucially, discourage people from EVER explicitly referring to Corbyn himself as an anti-Semite, as this will too easily be shrugged off by his supporters and non-partisan observers as conspiratorial and part of a smear campaign (we learned from the general election that this isn’t effective)

2) Use this whole episode to implicate Momentum as being central to the (now officially recognised) institutional anti-Semitism within the Labour party. Achieve this by airing the fact that not a single Momentum member has stepped into the breach and condemned (or even acknowledged) this institutional racism. If no-one at Momentum – individually or collectively - is willing to do this, they must therefore be considered part of the problem.

3) Take a leaf out of the Allans’ book and play the race card at every opportunity. Monitor social media for any pronouncements made by Labour members and supporters who refuse to toe the new party line and continue to claim this is all a conspiracy designed to undermine Corbyn - and of course anyone who criticises Israel. The atmosphere right now means that any such claim will be considered, at the very least, part of the problem. Literally any time someone issues this sentiment, share it widely, retweet it and tag Corbyn’s Twitter account, asking him that he’s going to do about it. Pile on the pressure and don’t stop. The right wing media will help fan these flames and even the centre left media can’t help themselves when it comes to airing twitter storms.

Literally none of this will happen because the Tories are fúcking useless

Good first post all the same.

When I say good I mean lengthy, naturally I did not read it all as you sound like a pervért.

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2018, 11:49 AM
Good first post all the same.

When I say good I mean lengthy, naturally I did not read it all as you sound like a pervért.

Are you being anti-semetic, sw?

SWv2
06-29-2018, 11:49 AM

Run this marinade by me big man as I intend drinking my body weight in cider tomorrow while cooking meat outdoors and listening to modern jazz.

SWv2
06-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Are you being anti-semetic, sw?

Steady on German boy. More anti-long political posts.

I bought Monty's book you know.

Just Trent
06-29-2018, 11:58 AM
I bought Monty's book you know.

Was that the one about Luxury Yachts?

Burney
06-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Run this marinade by me big man as I intend drinking my body weight in cider tomorrow while cooking meat outdoors and listening to modern jazz.

Modern jazz? Pàedo music if you ask me.

IUFG
06-29-2018, 12:09 PM

https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7894329.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/CD1943321.jpg

Burney
06-29-2018, 12:13 PM
https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7894329.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/CD1943321.jpg

Oddly enough, that is exactly the haircut I imagine sw to have.

Luis Anaconda
06-29-2018, 12:37 PM
Oddly enough, that is exactly the haircut I imagine sw to have.

Come on b - we all now he has a Fergal Sharkey circa 1982 cut

Sir C
06-29-2018, 12:38 PM

He's Irish mate, his mum cuts it with a knife and fork.

Burney
06-29-2018, 12:43 PM

He has whatever haircut Weller has - FACT. Which means he has lesbian hair.

Viva Prat Vegas
06-29-2018, 12:45 PM
:nod:
Sitting on a stool in the kitchen with a few pages from the Irish Herald tucked into his collar
Pat Rice style

Sir C
06-29-2018, 12:46 PM
:nod:
Sitting on a stool in the kitchen with a few pages from the Irish Herald tucked into his collar
Pat Rice style

You've got a programme from 1977 with exactly that picture in, haven't you s?

Viva Prat Vegas
06-29-2018, 12:49 PM
I've got one of Pat Rice sitting on the Team Bus, wearing cheque trousers, with a really greasy Irish side parting and smoking a pipe

Burney
06-29-2018, 12:55 PM
I've got one of Pat Rice sitting on the Team Bus, wearing cheque trousers, with a really greasy Irish side parting and smoking a pipe

Someone’s going to show the picture of his cock any minute, aren’t they? :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
06-29-2018, 12:57 PM
That's Monty's department

SWv2
06-29-2018, 01:00 PM
Was that the one about Luxury Yachts?

You suggesting I am a poof?

WES
06-29-2018, 01:04 PM

equal parts of olive oil, soya sauce, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce, say half a cup each. tablespoon of mustard, crushed garlic clove and salt n pepper.

Just the smell of the marinade makes you think steak. Ideally overnight.

Sir C
06-29-2018, 01:07 PM
equal parts of olive oil, soya sauce, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce, say half a cup each. tablespoon of mustard, crushed garlic clove and salt n pepper.

Just the smell of the marinade makes you think steak. Ideally overnight.

Don't you like the taste of beef, w?

WES
06-29-2018, 01:11 PM

Not grass fed British beef, no. It tastes like rotting gym socks, hence the need to enhance.

I would never dream of putting a marinade on USDA corn fed beef, of course. Salt and heat is all it needs.

Sir C
06-29-2018, 01:14 PM
Not grass fed British beef, no. It tastes like rotting gym socks, hence the need to enhance.

I would never dream of putting a marinade on USDA corn fed beef, of course. Salt and heat is all it needs.

Of course, the added bonus is that you don't need to pop your teeth in to chew it and you get a nice dose of antibiotics with every mouthful. Lovely stuff.

SWv2
06-29-2018, 01:18 PM

Says the man who will lash on the béarnaise.

You sir are a charlatan.

Sir C
06-29-2018, 01:22 PM

You sir are a charlatan.

Like you know what bearnaise is.

And anyway, béarnaise is for dipping your chips in.

Burney
06-29-2018, 01:23 PM

You sir are a charlatan.

The bearnaise is obviously for the chips, you Hibernian homo. :rolleyes:

SWv2
06-29-2018, 01:24 PM

You are wrong.

WES
06-29-2018, 01:30 PM

Yeah cause the French don't eat it with their steak :rolleyes:

One of the few traditional French combinations I have never taken to. Although I suppose we should forgive them as their beef is even worse than British beef, if you can imagine that.

Sir C
06-29-2018, 01:33 PM
Yeah cause the French don't eat it with their steak :rolleyes:

One of the few traditional French combinations I have never taken to. Although I suppose we should forgive them as their beef is even worse than British beef, if you can imagine that.

What the fúck have the French got to do with anything? We were talking about your unimaginably poorly developed palate, and you start blithering on about the French.

Are you some sort of mental?

SWv2
06-29-2018, 01:34 PM
What the fúck have the French got to do with anything? We were talking about your unimaginably poorly developed palate, and you start blithering on about the French.

Are you some sort of mental?

Quite feisty when you are shown to be wrong.

Admirable.

WES
06-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Quite feisty when you are shown to be wrong.

Admirable.

His persistence in making an arse of himself about food is also admirable. I've lost count of how many times he's made an idiot of himself but you know - you just know - he's going to come back for more. :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
06-29-2018, 01:59 PM
You two should go on Come Dine With Me and have an ambulance standing by

WES
06-29-2018, 02:26 PM
You two should go on Come Dine With Me and have an ambulance standing by

There would only need to be room for one in that ambulance, S. ;-)