PDA

View Full Version : LOL at that vile spurs cùnt Rose getting turned inside out for their goal.

Burney
06-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Also, Jordan Pickford is the latest in an increasingly long line of accident-waiting-to-happen England goalkeepers.

barrybueno
06-28-2018, 07:39 PM
Also, Jordan Pickford is the latest in an increasingly long line of accident-waiting-to-happen England goalkeepers.

So much hatred B. I'm sensing a very slight anti Spurs vibe from you recently...

Pickford is toilet, then again so's the whole defence

Burney
06-28-2018, 07:41 PM
So much hatred B. I'm sensing a very slight anti Spurs vibe from you recently...

Pickford is toilet, then again so's the whole defence

Imagine being Marcus Rashford, though. Moved out wide because you’re less reliable in front of goal than Danny Welbeck :-(

barrybueno
06-28-2018, 07:54 PM
Imagine being Marcus Rashford, though. Moved out wide because you’re less reliable in front of goal than Danny Welbeck :-(

Bit of harmless bantz from Sir Gareth imo. Anyway, it's coming home!

7sisters
06-28-2018, 08:40 PM

Very flakey keeper. I also think Dier is f*cking useless and really don't understand the hype that the big, lumbering troll receives.

Of the new boys, I quite liked Eggs Benedict Arnold and Nat Lofthouse Cheek :thumbup:

Burney
06-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Very flakey keeper. I alsoe think Dier is f*cking useless and really don't understand the hype that the big, lumbering receives.

Of the new boys, I quite liked Eggs Benedict Arnold and Nat Lofthouse Cheek :thumbup:

Lofthouse is good right up to the point at which he has to do anything vaguely footbally - at which point it all goes wrong.

I do like Omelette Arnold Bennett and agree about Dier, but the fact remains that The Phil Jones remains one of the funniest objects I’ve ever seen in an England shirt.