PDA

View Full Version : England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Billy Goat Sverige
06-25-2018, 07:55 AM
As they are and England finish second. Looking like Japan or Columbia in the last 16 and then Mexico or the Swiss in the quarter finals.

PSRB
06-25-2018, 08:11 AM
As they are and England finish second. Looking like Japan or Columbia in the last 16 and then Mexico or the Swiss in the quarter finals.

Colombia look pretty decent, tbf

Sir C
06-25-2018, 08:52 AM

Most of them are Spurs mongs, aren't they? Kane and Alli and some others?

Fúck watching that shít.

Burney
06-25-2018, 08:55 AM

Fúck watching that shít.

I got called a chip p1sser for pointing this out last week. Apparently, we're all supposed to love the Spurs and United teams the minute they pop on an England shirt. Fvck - as you say that.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-25-2018, 08:57 AM

Fúck watching that shít.

I support Sweden, C. ****ing krauts :-(

Rich
06-25-2018, 09:00 AM
I got called a chip p1sser for pointing this out last week. Apparently, we're all supposed to love the Spurs and United teams the minute they pop on an England shirt. Fvck - as you say that.

That Harry Kane looks a good player, imo. He boshes those penalties right into the top bin.

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:04 AM
That Harry Kane looks a good player, imo. He boshes those penalties right into the top bin.

He's a gormless-looking, chinny cvnt, r. And anyone who cheers him scoring deserves death by flaying.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 09:04 AM

You just knew it when Kroos stood over that free kick, didn't you? Most upsetting.

The bloke who made that stupid fúcking challenge had just come on, hadn't he? ****.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 09:06 AM

Yes. But you see there's this traditional rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham, and it is customary for supporters of one club to be disparaging about players from the other. In short, 'we' don't like 'them'.

I think it will be the same for you with Fulham, when you move on to 'supporting' Chelsea.

Luis Anaconda
06-25-2018, 09:06 AM

:) :wave: tbh Kroos couldn't have telegraphed what he was going to do any more if he had sent a text message to be shown on the big screen. Larsson's attempt at blocking it was absolutely useless.

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:11 AM
:) :wave: tbh Kroos couldn't have telegraphed what he was going to do any more if he had sent a text message to be shown on the big screen. Larsson's attempt at blocking it was absolutely useless.

Look here, la: joking aside and everything, you don't really find yourself cheering on the bloody krauts in a situation like that, do you? :-(

Rich
06-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Yes. But you see there's this traditional rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham, and it is customary for supporters of one club to be disparaging about players from the other. In short, 'we' don't like 'them'.

I think it will be the same for you with Fulham, when you move on to 'supporting' Chelsea.

That all sounds a little immature, don't you think? I'm fully behind our England boys. It's coming home :cloud9:

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:14 AM
That all sounds a little immature, don't you think? I'm fully behind our England boys. It's coming home :cloud9:

Fvck off, you cunny.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-25-2018, 09:19 AM
You just knew it when Kroos stood over that free kick, didn't you? Most upsetting.

The bloke who made that stupid fúcking challenge had just come on, hadn't he? ****.

Yeah he seemed to come on and do nothing but foul people. He’s been getting abuse since, both of the racial and death threat variety.

Luis Anaconda
Look here, la: joking aside and everything, you don't really find yourself cheering on the bloody krauts in a situation like that, do you? :-(
Nope - not really. Unless it was Mesut scoring. My favourite bit of the tournament so far was Granit's goal on Friday closely followed by Lichtsteiner's rugby lift on Mitrovic

Sir C

They bombed our chip shop :-(

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:21 AM
Nope - not really. Unless it was Mesut scoring. My favourite bit of the tournament so far was Granit's goal on Friday closely followed by Lichtsteiner's rugby lift on Mitrovic

Phew! Granit's goal annoyed me because he tries it all the time for us and it never works. Also because I quite wanted a Serb/Croat game in the knockout stages for the bantz.

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:21 AM
They bombed our chip shop :-(

Quite so.

I've just finished 'The Hundred Days'. I'd forgotten he killed off Bonden. :cry:

Just Trent
06-25-2018, 09:33 AM
He's a gormless-looking, chinny cvnt, r. And anyone who cheers him scoring deserves death by flaying.

:nod: He's quite good at scoring plenty of rubbish goals though. Imagine how angry Ronaldo would be if Kane won the golden boot?

Burney
06-25-2018, 09:43 AM
:nod: He's quite good at scoring plenty of rubbish goals though. Imagine how angry Ronaldo would be if Kane won the golden boot?

:nod: England hasn't had such a good sh1t goalscorer since Linacre.

SWv2
06-25-2018, 10:07 AM

He should not be allowed to claim the third goal.

Chinny retard that he clearly is.

Burney
06-25-2018, 10:14 AM

I hate the fact that he's being so self-consciously serious. He really does come across as a hugely pompous, self-important cvnt. I hope he gets chin AIDS.

Ash
06-25-2018, 10:24 AM

If the shot was heading on target he should not be awarded it. End of, as they say.

Otherwise why was Lampard awarded all those deflected goals he scored, and not the deflectee?

Kane's Law: He doesn't have to score a goal to be credited with it.

Burney
06-25-2018, 10:27 AM
If the shot was heading on target he should not be awarded it. End of, as they say.

Otherwise why was Lampard awarded all those deflected goals he scored, and not the deflectee?

:nod: If he's denied the goal he'll have one of his tantrums and unleash his team of friendly journos until he gets it back, the fvcking prick.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 10:27 AM
Yeah he seemed to come on and do nothing but foul people. He’s been getting abuse since, both of the racial and death threat variety.

Racial abuse and death threats from Swedes? Wha' gwan b? :yikes:

Burney
06-25-2018, 10:31 AM

I think I'd find a death threat in a hurdy-gurdy accent quite hard to take seriously.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-25-2018, 10:43 AM

It’s no longer taboo to hate immigrants over here. The anti-immigration party might even win the election :-O

Burney
06-25-2018, 10:49 AM
It’s no longer taboo to hate immigrants over here. The anti-immigration party might even win the election :-O

Yes, they're the ones who did an amazing job of rebranding themselves, having previously been pretty much an actual neo-Nazi party, I believe?

Billy Goat Sverige
06-25-2018, 10:57 AM
Yes, they're the ones who did an amazing job of rebranding themselves, having previously been pretty much an actual neo-Nazi party, I believe?

Yeah. I don’t know exactly when but I think it was around the early 2000s. They kicked out all the nazi element. Eight years ago was when they first made it into the Swedish parliament and now it looks like they might be the second largest party after the elections in September with an outside chance of winning. The national statistics bureau released their annual poll a few weeks ago and they were the third biggest with 18% but that particular poll had them 4-5% lower than what they actually got in the last two elections.

7sisters
06-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Yeah. I don’t know exactly when but I think it was around the early 2000s. They kicked out all the nazi element. Eight years ago was when they first made it into the Swedish parliament and now it looks like they might be the second largest party after the elections in September with an outside chance of winning. The national statistics bureau released their annual poll a few weeks ago and they were the third biggest with 18% but that particular poll had them 4-5% lower than what they actually got in the last two elections.

We just happened to call a referendum on it, at the height of immigration sensitivity and Huzzah.

Perhaps a bit naïve but wouldn't it have made so much more sense if the EU member states had sat down and agreed a measured immigration policy between themselves the moment they all decided to open their borders to East Europe membership ?

Long term, by which I mean a couple of hundred years and it'll all be some economic unified land mass anyway. In the meantime, insensitivity towards those communities who have been disfigured by mass, overnight immigration was never really going to work out well, was it ?

I read the other day that Polish immigration was running at almost 1 million. 1 million FFS :shrug:

Burney
06-25-2018, 11:32 AM
We just happened to call a referendum on it, at the height of immigration sensitivity and Huzzah.

Perhaps a bit naïve but wouldn't it have made so much more sense if the EU member states had sat down and agreed a measured immigration policy between themselves the moment they all decided to open their borders to East Europe membership ?

Long term, by which I mean a couple of hundred years and it'll all be some economic unified land mass anyway. In the meantime, insensitivity towards those communities who have been disfigured by mass, overnight immigration was never really going to work out well, was it ?

I read the other day that Polish immigration was running at almost 1 million. 1 million FFS :shrug:

Well most countries took the option of staggering immigration from the new members from Eastern Europe. Blair and his ilk wanted to show what good chaps they were by opening the floodgates completely. They banked on around 13,000 turning up. To date, 1.4 million have rocked up.

And that's before we get on to the even bigger rise in non-EU immigration...

But of course these huge numbers have no effect on things like housing, the NHS, schools or the welfare budget. No way. And if you say they do, you're a racist.

Pokster
06-25-2018, 11:59 AM

Ignore b, he's a chip pisser of the highest order...... We support England as we are English, so B would rather we lost to France or Germany than win it... ****ing idiotic imo

Ash
06-25-2018, 12:06 PM
Ignore b, he's a chip pisser of the highest order...... We support England as we are English, so B would rather we lost to France or Germany than win it... ****ing idiotic imo

Have you thought through though the consequences of Spurs winning the World Cup?

7sisters
06-25-2018, 12:07 PM

Although it must be said. The media are falling into the usual trap of labelling one good performance against a very poor side, worthy of world beaters. Like you, I really hope we do well but the facts are, we haven't played anyone of note from the first two games.
Belgium should at least provide better bench marking, although it's probable that both sides will regard it as a kick about.

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:17 PM

Hark at Norman Tebbit here... :hehe:

Sorry, but why is it ‘idiotic’ not to support an England football team full of players I hate?

Luis Anaconda
06-25-2018, 12:18 PM
Although it must be said. The media are falling into the usual trap of labelling one good performance against a very poor side, worthy of world beaters. Like you, I really hope we do well but the facts are, we haven't played anyone of note from the first two games.
Belgium should at least provide better bench marking, although it's probable that both sides will regard it as a kick about.
Quite a lot of the media are doing the exact opposite and saying don't get carried away :shrug:

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:21 PM

Because Lampards deflected off a defender... fair enough to hate him but you can't change the rules so he doesn't get the goals that are hius no matter how little he knows about it

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:22 PM
Hark at Norman Tebbit here... :hehe:

Sorry, but why is it ‘idiotic’ not to support an England football team full of players I hate?

So who do you support? If you are English it is natural to want your country to win... I know you are Irish when it suits but you know what i mean

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:23 PM
Have you thought through though the consequences of Spurs winning the World Cup?

Players will be knackered and they will have a **** season?

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:27 PM
So who do you support? If you are English it is natural to want your country to win... I know you are Irish when it suits but you know what i mean

I don’t support anyone, dopey. I’ve made that abundantly clear over years and years. :shrug:
However, it’s fair to say that I don’t support England much more fervently than I don’t support most other countries.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Players will be knackered and they will have a **** season?

Wait, you're going to sit wetting your knickers with joy while Harry Kaner and Deli Alli lift the world cup?

That's fúcking bizarre.

IUFG
06-25-2018, 12:29 PM
Wait, you're going to sit wetting your knickers with joy while Harry Kaner and Deli Alli lift the world cup?

That's fúcking bizarre.

it isn't going to happen, sc.

The England football team always find a way...

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:30 PM

That's fúcking bizarre.

No you mad Dutcher, I will be very happy that the nation of my birth has lifted the World Cup.... Not sure who you supported in Holland but I guess from your comments that you wouldn't want them to have won anything if players from a different club were a large part of the team???

So with you not supporting England, who are you following?

Sir C
06-25-2018, 12:34 PM
No you mad Dutcher, I will be very happy that the nation of my birth has lifted the World Cup.... Not sure who you supported in Holland but I guess from your comments that you wouldn't want them to have won anything if players from a different club were a large part of the team???

So with you not supporting England, who are you following?

I didn't 'support' anyone in Holland, I am an Arsenal supporter :shrug: I was taken to watch Ajax as a child so I wouldn't be keen on a Dutch team full of Feyenoord players.

I'm not following anyone in this world cup, I'm just enjoying it. Except the bits when Spurs playing do well. Because I don't like Spurs players. :shrug:

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:35 PM

This would be almost as bad as Tottenham winning the league. Presumably, Pokster would like that, though, since it would build the confidence of his beloved England players Harry Kane, Delli Ali, Dyer, Trippier, Rose and Kyle Walker.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 12:36 PM

Look at the facts, i. Germany, shíte. France, shíte. Brazil. Shíte. Argentina, double shíte.

Plus, Gareth Southgate who, you will remember, was my choice years ago to take over from Arsene.

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:36 PM
I didn't 'support' anyone in Holland, I am an Arsenal supporter :shrug: I was taken to watch Ajax as a child so I wouldn't be keen on a Dutch team full of Feyenoord players.

I'm not following anyone in this world cup, I'm just enjoying it. Except the bits when Spurs playing do well. Because I don't like Spurs players. :shrug:

So IF England got to the final against Gemany for example, would you want either team to win or not be bothered?

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:38 PM
So IF England got to the final against Gemany for example, would you want either team to win or not be bothered?

So what you’re asking there is which would he consider the lesser of two evils. Whichever he chose wouldn’t constitute ‘support’.

Personally, I’d have to hope for a German victory.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 12:39 PM

I would want neither team to win :shrug:

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Look at the facts, i. Germany, shíte. France, shíte. Brazil. Shíte. Argentina, double shíte.

Plus, Gareth Southgate who, you will remember, was my choice years ago to take over from Arsene.

Southgate is one of the few aspects of the England team I don’t hate. He seems a decent sort of chap. Very ugly, mind.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Southgate is one of the few aspects of the England team I don’t hate. He seems a decent sort of chap. Very ugly, mind.

A superb man all round, I should say. Except dentally.

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:41 PM
A superb man all round, I should say. Except dentally.

His hooter is a bit challenging, also.

Ash
06-25-2018, 12:43 PM

England could play Columbia in the R16, who looked fairly decent last night. Their keeper is funny, every time he made a save he got injured. A bit like for his club.

Pokster
06-25-2018, 12:45 PM
This would be almost as bad as Tottenham winning the league. Presumably, Pokster would like that, though, since it would build the confidence of his beloved England players Harry Kane, Delli Ali, Dyer, Trippier, Rose and Kyle Walker.

Presumably you are talking out of your arse. So you are an ABE in this world cup

Burney
06-25-2018, 12:51 PM
Presumably you are talking out of your arse. So you are an ABE in this world cup

No, I’m an ABT - Anyone But Tottenham

Ash
06-25-2018, 12:58 PM

It's funny how Kyle Walker is *still* a Spurs player even though he is officially on the Man City payroll.

SWv2
06-25-2018, 01:03 PM

Come now, too early for this silliness and casual dismissal of other sides.

It is almost like a new tournament from Saturday, even though it isn't. You get me?

Burney
06-25-2018, 01:18 PM
It's funny how Kyle Walker is *still* a Spurs player even though he is officially on the Man City payroll.

Is he? Oh, well. He's still a cvnt who plays for another team, though, isn't he?

PSRB
06-25-2018, 01:19 PM

He's managed to get 5 goals despite doing the best part of sod all in both matches.

And, no I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing :rubchin:

Burney
06-25-2018, 01:19 PM
Come now, too early for this silliness and casual dismissal of other sides.

It is almost like a new tournament from Saturday, even though it isn't. You get me?

Actually, the only upside of England winning the World Cup would be the horror with which it would be greeted by our celtic chums.

IUFG
06-25-2018, 01:20 PM

well since you say so, the winner is amongst those you list

Ash
Is he? Oh, well. He's still a cvnt who plays for another team, though, isn't he?

No, he's Kyle Walker the Spurs player currently wearing a city shirt. Sol was different, of course. As was Big Pat.

Burney
He's managed to get 5 goals despite doing the best part of sod all in both matches.

:nod: He's a big-chinned, goalhanging cvnt, psrb.

Pokster loves him, though.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 01:21 PM
Actually, the only upside of England winning the World Cup would be the horror with which it would be greeted by our celtic chums.

There was some randowm Oirisher tweeting about how they stood in comradeship with the people of Panama fighting British imperialism.

There must be something in the water. They're all fúcking mental.

Burney
No, he's Kyle Walker the Spurs player currently wearing a city shirt. Sol was different, of course. As was Big Pat.

I'm not sure Jennings was different, you know. He clearly loves Spurs.

PSRB

Sheff player in my book

IUFG

Don't pass to Vardy

Burney
06-25-2018, 01:22 PM
There was some randowm Oirisher tweeting about how they stood in comradeship with the people of Panama fighting British imperialism.

There must be something in the water. They're all fúcking mental.

Hang on. I'm not sure we did the imperialism in Panama, did we? Wasn't that the Spanish and then the Yanqui?

Pokster

Pokster loves him, though.

Do I? Thanks for informing me... Anything else you want to talk ****e about or is that it for now?

Sir C

:nono: FGY had no place ever wearing an Arsenal shirt. I said it then, and I'll say it now.

Purity, a. If we can't have footballing purity, where will it end? Mixed race marriages? :yikes:

SWv2
06-25-2018, 01:26 PM

Damien Duff and I think it was Eamonn Dunphy were talking up the English after yesterday’s game, not their fault they were playing a side as poor as Panama. Just both being very generous and honest in their praise of Southgate and Kane, the latter especially being talked up enormously.

The presenter was clearly disgusted with them.

I am not sure how the draw opens up for them / you as it is all a bit messed up with the likes of Germany and perhaps Brazil coming second in their groups but I am very safe in my knowledge that England will not win it.

Spain or France if you give me £20 to punt with.

Luis Anaconda
06-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Hang on. I'm not sure we did the imperialism in Panama, did we? Wasn't that the Spanish and then the Yanqui?

A load of Scots went over there and tried to colonise Darien and rename it Caledonia. It is possibly one of the most inhospitable places on Earth (although pissible nicer than Glasgow) so of course the daft ****ers failed. I guess that counts as British imperialism to some extent

Sir C

Quite. And even if we had, playing us in a world cup game was 'fighting imperialism', was it? Even if there had been any imperialism to fight.

Mental.

Ash
Damien Duff and I think it was Eamonn Dunphy were talking up the English after yesterday’s game, not their fault they were playing a side as poor as Panama. Just both being very generous and honest in their praise of Southgate and Kane, the latter especially being talked up enormously.

The presenter was clearly disgusted with them.

I am not sure how the draw opens up for them / you as it is all a bit messed up with the likes of Germany and perhaps Brazil coming second in their groups but I am very safe in my knowledge that England will not win it.

Spain or France if you give me £20 to punt with.

Croatia and Columbia have been impressive as possible outsiders for the odd cheeky quid.

I do not bet, as it goes.

SWv2
06-25-2018, 01:33 PM
Croatia and Columbia have been impressive as possible outsiders for the odd cheeky quid.

I do not bet, as it goes.

Clearly...

Columbia were in fact my pre-tournament surprise pick pick while one cannot have watched Croatia the other night and not come away impressed.

Ash
06-25-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure Jennings was different, you know. He clearly loves Spurs.

If you'd been around to see Jimmy Rimmer you too would forgive Pat his Spursiness.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 01:40 PM
well since you say so, the winner is amongst those you list

France? Is it France?

7sisters
06-25-2018, 01:47 PM
Clearly...

Columbia were in fact my pre-tournament surprise pick pick while one cannot have watched Croatia the other night and not come away impressed.

Of course, with Columbia, There's always the added value that the home coming will result in one of the Medellin death squads becoming engaged if any of the players seriously f*ck up.
That's quite the incentive to literally die for the cause.

Ash
06-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Of course, with Columbia, There's always the added value that the home coming will result in one of the Medellin death squads becoming engaged if any of the players seriously f*ck up.

Do we have Ospina insured against this sort of thing? We won't be able to sell him to a Turkish side if he's dead.

PSRB
06-25-2018, 01:57 PM

I believe the chap who was sent off in their 1st match, has already received death threats.

Burney
06-25-2018, 02:15 PM
A load of Scots went over there and tried to colonise Darien and rename it Caledonia. It is possibly one of the most inhospitable places on Earth (although pissible nicer than Glasgow) so of course the daft ****ers failed. I guess that counts as British imperialism to some extent

:nod: Of course, we blockaded it to ensure it couldn't be supplied, so they all starved. :hehe: And, of course, they'd sunk pretty much their entire national wealth in this hare-brained scheme, so when it went tits up, they were brassic and came crawling to us - hence the Act of Union.

Burney
06-25-2018, 02:17 PM
If you'd been around to see Jimmy Rimmer you too would forgive Pat his Spursiness.

I remember Jimmy Rimmer largely for his time at Villa (and, obviously, for his very, very funny name).

Luis Anaconda
06-25-2018, 02:21 PM
:nod: Of course, we blockaded it to ensure it couldn't be supplied, so they all starved. :hehe: And, of course, they'd sunk pretty much their entire national wealth in this hare-brained scheme, so when it went tits up, they were brassic and came crawling to us - hence the Act of Union.

Indeed - I hadn't realised it was so early but just looked it up. This is why they shouldn't be allowed to play on their own

Burney
06-25-2018, 02:26 PM
Indeed - I hadn't realised it was so early but just looked it up. This is why they shouldn't be allowed to play on their own

:nod: Bankrupting their entire country in a get-rich-quick scheme should also have been something of a blow to their reputation for financial prudence, you'd have thought. Basically, without us there to look after them, they're Greece but with slightly better food*.

*One for Nic, there - just in case he's lurking.

SWv2
06-25-2018, 02:27 PM
I believe the chap who was sent off in their 1st match, has already received death threats.

No harm as long as they remain only threats.

7sisters
06-25-2018, 02:53 PM
It’s boracic b. As in boracic lint.. :yellowcard:

Burney
06-25-2018, 02:58 PM
It’s boracic b. As in boracic lint.. :yellowcard:

You are correct, of course. And you are quite right to correct me.

Silly thing is, I knew that. :homer:

IUFG
06-25-2018, 02:58 PM
France? Is it France?

I do hope not, sc

Burney
06-25-2018, 02:59 PM
No harm as long as they remain only threats.

So if I phone your wife tonight and threaten to kill her, you'll be fine with that just so long as I don't *actually* kill her?

What a liberal-minded fellow you are, sw.

SWv2
06-25-2018, 03:04 PM
So if I phone your wife tonight and threaten to kill her, you'll be fine with that just so long as I don't *actually* kill her?

What a liberal-minded fellow you are, sw.

Why do you want to kill my wife?

Any such calls received tonight and you can be 100% sure I will be providing your details, including the above email, to all concerned parties.

Ftr death threats in football are almost de rigueur in this day and age.

Burney
06-25-2018, 03:11 PM
Why do you want to kill my wife?

Any such calls received tonight and you can be 100% sure I will be providing your details, including the above email, to all concerned parties.

Ftr death threats in football are almost de rigueur in this day and age.

I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all. :shrug:

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

The GDPR police will be kicking your door down very soon, my friend.

Ash
06-25-2018, 03:15 PM
I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all. :shrug:

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

He would have a legal basis for this action - Vital Interests, as in the possible saving of a life.

Burney
06-25-2018, 03:18 PM
He would have a legal basis for this action - Vital Interests, as in the possible saving of a life.

But we've already established that I am not going to harm his wife - just threaten her a bit. Given which, I find his cavalier attitude to my data privacy frankly shocking.

Sir C
06-25-2018, 03:18 PM

I'm pretty sure he admitted she's a welsher. :-(

Burney
06-25-2018, 03:20 PM
I'm pretty sure he admitted she's a welsher. :-(

Ah, right.

Well in that case I'll rephrase:

"I'm sure your wife is lovely..."

SWv2
06-25-2018, 03:23 PM

Indeed A. Bit rich coming from a man who has admitted that he is going to call my wife and threaten her life, without her permission.

I doubt he will even check to see if the phone number is on the current NDD suppression file.

Burney
06-25-2018, 03:26 PM
Indeed A. Bit rich coming from a man who has admitted that he is going to call my wife and threaten her life, without her permission.

I doubt he will even check to see if the phone number is on the current NDD suppression file.

It would be weirder if I threatened her life with her permission, wouldn't it? :-\

SWv2
06-25-2018, 03:36 PM
It would be weirder if I threatened her life with her permission, wouldn't it? :-\

Tell that to the GDPR Police / IUFG (they all shít in the same hole etc.)

In theory it is not strictly a marketing call however I expect your ICO will take a dim view of your actions – especially since both A and I have given you expert advice, gratis to boot.

IUFG
06-25-2018, 04:01 PM
Tell that to the GDPR Police / IUFG (they all shít in the same hole etc.)

watch it, pal

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-26-2018, 08:32 PM

And Willy Young.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-26-2018, 08:38 PM

It was the Jocks.

They decided they could have a get rich quick empire just like the English. They chose a bit of the Terra Del Darriens. And used about 20% of all the cash the country had. Failed by 1700, hence the Act of Union in 1707.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-27-2018, 08:39 AM

Fúck watching that shít.

Hopefully, it will make them ****tier next season, the further they progress in this tournament.

We need all the help we can get :-\

Ash
06-27-2018, 08:45 AM
And Willy Young.

No, I always hated Willie Young.

Stephan Lichtsteiner is our new Willie Young imo. Apart from the fact that he didn't play for Spurs.