PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Jesus Christ.. Evra’s choice of attire ?

7sisters
06-21-2018, 02:48 PM
Is he due at a kids party, following the punditry ?

Sir C
06-21-2018, 02:51 PM
Is he due at a kids party, following the punditry ?

Never been a fan of the bow tie/pullover combo, I confess.

Do you suppose he is the sort of filthy animal who wears one of those pre-tied abominations?

Burney
06-21-2018, 02:53 PM

Do you suppose he is the sort of filthy animal who wears one of those pre-tied abominations?

He strikes me as a particularly unattractive individual.

By contrast, Cesc's appearances on TV have made me fall in love with him all over again. :cry:

7sisters
06-21-2018, 02:54 PM
Of course. I’ll wager his has a coin cell battery tucked into the knot. The thing will no doubt spin on cue, the moment France score

Sir C
06-21-2018, 02:55 PM
He strikes me as a particularly unattractive individual.

By contrast, Cesc's appearances on TV have made me fall in love with him all over again. :cry:

I don't quite understand why Cesc is sporting the hair of a Bollywood leading man, but yes, he is still our own dear Cesc at heart, isn't he? :cry:

Sir C
06-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Of course. I’ll wager his has a coin cell battery tucked into the knot. The thing will no doubt spin on cue, the moment France score

Oh that would definitely redeem him in my eyes.

Burney
06-21-2018, 02:56 PM
I don't quite understand why Cesc is sporting the hair of a Bollywood leading man, but yes, he is still our own dear Cesc at heart, isn't he? :cry:

He's always had a propensity for bad haircuts, though, bless him. Also, one of his eyebrows is a bit weird and werewolfy.

Maybe he is a werewolf? Have we ever seen him under a full moon?

7sisters
06-21-2018, 02:58 PM
His hair has Andrew Neil texture. The type that Steiff use on their bears, in order to effect a course finish.

Burney
06-21-2018, 03:03 PM
His hair has Andrew Neil texture. The type that Steiff use on their bears, in order to effect a course finish.

I think the poor chap's hair is receding at a rate of knots and he's battling the inevitable.

Good thing too. I could never love a baldy Cesc.

Tony C
06-21-2018, 03:05 PM
To be fair he just finished the lunch time shift at Burger King

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnia51jIcAARc--?format=jpg&name=900x900

IUFG
06-21-2018, 03:09 PM

never, ever, trust a man who wears a bow tie outside of the tux combo. mmw

IUFG
06-21-2018, 03:10 PM
He's always had a propensity for bad haircuts, though, bless him. Also, one of his eyebrows is a bit weird and werewolfy.

Maybe he is a werewolf? Have we ever seen him under a full moon?

He seems to have developed a Gillette razor shaped gap in the middle of his monobrow imo

Viva Prat Vegas
06-21-2018, 03:53 PM
I would like to see Evra swap clothes with Roy Keane

A bow tie might cheer him up a bit

7sisters
06-21-2018, 04:00 PM
I’d like to see Keane accidentally drop the n word. Evra has a reputation for remaining calm in those situations.

barrybueno
06-21-2018, 04:23 PM
I’d like to see Keane accidentally drop the n word. Evra has a reputation for remaining calm in those situations.

:hehe: Mr Pougatch, Mr Pougatch, he called me a bad name!

eastgermanautos
06-22-2018, 12:15 AM
He seems to have developed a Gillette razor shaped gap in the middle of his monobrow imo

I think, as with a lot of things, that it helps to be maybe 6'3" and have rowed crew at some point. Kind of Gregory Peck look, not like Ezra who is short and no doubt wears pointy shoes.