PDA

View Full Version : I just read that Anthony Bourdain was an SJW

Monty92
06-20-2018, 02:57 PM
and now I am obligated to celebrate his death :(

On another note, the fate of Brexit now in the hands of that slimy **** Bercow? :-|

WES
06-20-2018, 03:35 PM

On another note, the fate of Brexit now in the hands of that slimy **** Bercow? :-|

In what sense was he a SJW? Certainly never came across in his shows which were invariably excellent.

Burney
06-20-2018, 03:37 PM
In what sense was he a SJW? Certainly never came across in his shows which were invariably excellent.

He was involved with Asia Argento and supported her through the whole Harvey Weinstein palaver, but I'm not sure that counts as SJW.

Of course she then thanked him by shagging someone else the minute his back was turned.

Monty92
06-20-2018, 03:41 PM
He complained about chef awards being gender-categorised.

To me this seems an entirely sensible way to ensure female recognition in a male dominated industry :shrug:

He was involved with Asia Argento and supported her through the whole Harvey Weinstein palaver, but I'm not sure that counts as SJW.

Of course she then thanked him by shagging someone else the minute his back was turned.

Burney
06-20-2018, 03:47 PM

To me this seems an entirely sensible way to ensure female recognition in a male dominated industry :shrug:

Ah. Right. That's fairly mild these days, tbf. I've just received this from a leading engineering institution and am having to use all my powers not to unleash my full level of intolerance about it. I don't even know what the UA+ stands for.

I just wanted to get in touch to see if you might be interested in a story for tomorrow. The IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) are launching a new campaign to help LGBTUA+ into careers in STEM, after conducting research to see what the barriers to entry were. They found that 29% of respondents who identified as LGBTUA+ said they had opted against having a career in STEM due to worries they would be discriminated against. This is something they are keen to change.

We also have some video content to go alongside the story where five young women engineers have a “pillow fight” using drones and explosives, turning the typical stereotype on its head. It’s below..I just wanted to get this on your radar to see if it might be of interest- we also have available for interview; Jo Foster (IET Diversity and Inclusion Manager)

I mean FFS!

WES
06-20-2018, 03:48 PM

As with Burney's example, this is a pretty lightweight version of SJW.

And I would agree with him on gender in chef's awards. There is no reason that men should be better chefs than women, this isn't football or engineering (oooh call me a caveman). And some truly outstanding chefs are women.

GO back to celebrating him, Monty. He did good work and came across as a sound bloke.

Burney
06-20-2018, 03:52 PM

And I would agree with him on gender in chef's awards. There is no reason that men should be better chefs than women, this isn't football or engineering (oooh call me a caveman). And some truly outstanding chefs are women.

GO back to celebrating him, Monty. He did good work and came across as a sound bloke.

You say my example is 'mild', but I can guarantee you that the 29% of freaks and benders who fear they will be discriminated against are people who use the fear of discrimination as a reason never to do anything at all other than sit on their fat arses whining about how discriminated against they are.

And why does the IET need a Diversity and Inclusion Manager?

Monty92
06-20-2018, 03:53 PM

There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.

PSRB
06-20-2018, 03:54 PM
Ah. Right. That's fairly mild these days, tbf. I've just received this from a leading engineering institution and am having to use all my powers not to unleash my full level of intolerance about it. I don't even know what the UA+ stands for.

I mean FFS!

so almost 3/4 don't and the rest are probably just being ****s

Monty92
06-20-2018, 03:55 PM

I mean FFS!

:hehe: How would you even cover that story anyway?

WES
06-20-2018, 03:56 PM
You say my example is 'mild', but I can guarantee you that the 29% of freaks and benders who fear they will be discriminated against are people who use the fear of discrimination as a reason never to do anything at all other than sit on their fat arses whining about how discriminated against they are.

And why does the IET need a Diversity and Inclusion Manager?

No, I meant the Harvey Weinstein won, the other won I'm with you on.

I certainly can't see a flaw in allowing less skilled people to be engineers in order to increase diversity stats. It's not like a lower standard of engineering might in any way endanger the general public. :hehe:

Sir C
06-20-2018, 03:57 PM

I once saw him recommend eating bun rieu in Saigon.

:hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-20-2018, 03:58 PM
There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.

suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.

WES
06-20-2018, 03:58 PM

Utter nonsense. Women in many professions work insane hours, from lawyers to investment bankers to chefs. There is no physical or mental reason they shouldn't be just as successful.

Jesus Monty, you're such a dinosaur you make me feel like a SJW. :-(

Burney
06-20-2018, 03:59 PM
:hehe: How would you even cover that story anyway?

One could flip the story on its head and run it as a positive. 'Engineers less likely to be sexually deviant or mentally ill, says IET'

Sir C
06-20-2018, 03:59 PM

Yes, that Nieves Barragan is rubbish and definitely afraid of hard work. Yes.

Burney
06-20-2018, 04:00 PM
suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.

Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?

Burney
06-20-2018, 04:03 PM
Yes, that Nieves Barragan is rubbish and definitely afraid of hard work. Yes.

I think m is doing his Jordan Peterson bit, to be fair.

He'll be mentioning lobsters next.

Monty92
06-20-2018, 04:04 PM
Utter nonsense. Women in many professions work insane hours, from lawyers to investment bankers to chefs. There is no physical or mental reason they shouldn't be just as successful.

Jesus Monty, you're such a dinosaur you make me feel like a SJW. :-(

Yes, apart from the whole "having babies and being biologically less predisposed to hard work" things, there are no physical or mental impediments to women working their ****s off and climbing the greasy pole.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-20-2018, 04:05 PM
Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?

You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.

Sir C
06-20-2018, 04:07 PM
You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.

I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.

Monty92
06-20-2018, 04:08 PM

And some are probably uncircumcised too :puke:

Burney

Yes, but presumably in many cases, the lady in question has long since been desensitised to such things thanks to a long history of abuse going back to childhood that means she has extremely low self-esteem and thus expects no better? And/or she's so desperate for her next hit of smack/crack/whatever that sucking a rancid cock in order to afford it seems a small price to pay?

Horses for courses, innit?

Burney
I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.

That's put me right off pizza. :-(

WES
06-20-2018, 04:09 PM

Oh I don't know, Charles has used them and he's not *too* bad. In his own way. I suppose.

Sir C
06-20-2018, 04:10 PM
That's put me right off pizza. :-(

You'll be alright if you remember the golden rule: never order a smegma pizza :shrug:

SWv2
I had to google what a SJW was.

WES
I had to google what a SJW was.

Me too :nod:

Burney
06-20-2018, 04:12 PM
You'll be alright if you remember the golden rule: never order a smegma pizza :shrug:

The words 'cheesy crust' make me think pizza rather than smegma, though. Or at least they did. Now I can't rid myself of the smegma association.

PSRB
06-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Me too :nod:

:nod: Moi aussi

eastgermanautos
06-20-2018, 04:28 PM

Friend of Obama :shrug:

IUFG
06-21-2018, 07:05 AM
I don't even know what the UA+ stands for.

'Undefined' and 'asexual' :rolleyes:

with regards 'undefined, is actually quite sensible to consolidate all the made up ones into a single, simple category. wd the loonies imo

https://genderben.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/facebook-gender-options.jpg

Pokster
06-21-2018, 07:40 AM
'Undefined' and 'asexual' :rolleyes:

with regards 'undefined, is actually quite sensible to consolidate all the made up ones into a single, simple category. wd the loonies imo

https://genderben.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/facebook-gender-options.jpg

should there be a - in the Bigender category or is having a big end a new sexual thing???

IUFG
06-21-2018, 07:52 AM
should there be a - in the Bigender category or is having a big end a new sexual thing???

Apparently...

A bigender gender-identity has been described as varying over time between two extremes. These periods can be anywhere from a few hours to a few years and there is no limit to the number of times that it may change.

Identifying as bigender is typically understood to mean that one identifies as both male and female or moves between a masculine gender expression and feminine gender expression with little middle ground, or both. This is different from identifying as genderfluid, as those who identify as genderfluid may not go back and forth between any fixed gender identities and may experience an entire range or spectrum of identities over time.

:nurse:

Burney
06-21-2018, 07:59 AM

Is it not from Gulliver's Travels? The Bigenders were the ones who liked to eat eggs big end first and the Little Enders were the opposite and they went to war about it?

Are these people actually adopting names based on a satire of human idiocy for their ridiculous labels now? Remarkable.

Pokster
06-21-2018, 08:07 AM
Is it not from Gulliver's Travels? The Bigenders were the ones who liked to eat eggs big end first and the Little Enders were the opposite and they went to war about it?

Are these people actually adopting names based on a satire of human idiocy for their ridiculous labels now? Remarkable.

Laughable... looking forward to a time when an athlete can change his/her sex and compete in whatever they want....... anyway, just off to the ladies to use trap 2, must smell nicer than the gents

IUFG
06-21-2018, 08:46 AM
Laughable... looking forward to a time when an athlete can change his/her sex and compete in whatever they want....... anyway, just off to the ladies to use trap 2, must smell nicer than the gents

It will, deeply unfortunately, require the rapes and or murders of several of those persons born with a vagina by those persons born with a penís who think they should have a vagina, or indeed both sets of genitals - all dependent on how their mental health is playing out at any given time - to sort this stuff out. These crimes will be perpetrated in a non-gender toilet, dormitory, changing room, prison, etc.

In sport, things like Wimbledon will become a single competition as will rugby, golf and football and when those born with a vagina slip from being ranked first in the World to 3,847th, or whatever, then there will be outcries of 'unfairness'.

The only way to stop this madness it to fully embrace it, I'm afraid.

That's not terribly 'woke', but there you go.

Burney
06-21-2018, 08:53 AM
It will, deeply unfortunately, require the rapes and or murders of several of those persons born with a vagina by those persons born with a penís who think they should have a vagina, or indeed both sets of genitals - all dependent on how their mental health is playing out at any given time - to sort this stuff out. These crimes will be perpetrated in a non-gender toilet, dormitory, changing room, prison, etc.

In sport, things like Wimbledon will become a single competition as will rugby, golf and football and when those born with a vagina slip from being ranked first in the World to 3,847th, or whatever, then there will be outcries of 'unfairness'.

Hmmm. I'm not sure that will do it. If we have learned anything from things like Rotherham, FGM, etc, it is that authorities are willing to overlook the most heinous, widespread and revolting crimes against women and girls in pursuance of their insane political orthodoxies. Just as the fear of being labelled racist has silenced supposed 'progressives', so does the fear of being called 'transphobic' prevent them from calling out this madness.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-21-2018, 09:00 AM

where the host's daughter decided to join us, uninvited, and seemed to think she was the de facto centre of attention. Thought herself very knowing and interesting but still referred to her parents as mummy and daddy - you know the type.

She'd been to Jamaica and started warbling on about this "totally, like, amaaaazing black guy she'd met". One of the other guests asked her why she felt the colour of the chaps skin was significant.

The next two minutes saw this fella wiping the floor with her intellectually and unfortunately, mummy intervened on her behalf and rescued her as she clearly could not cope with the implication that she was the racist at the table.

Though I consider myself slightly left of centre I cannot tell you how much I detested this girl the second she opened her mouth.

Burney
06-21-2018, 09:07 AM
where the host's daughter decided to join us, uninvited, and seemed to think she was the de facto centre of attention. Thought herself very knowing and interesting but still referred to her parents as mummy and daddy - you know the type.

She'd been to Jamaica and started warbling on about this "totally, like, amaaaazing black guy she'd met". One of the other guests asked her why she felt the colour of the chaps skin was significant.

The next two minutes saw this fella wiping the floor with her intellectually and unfortunately, mummy intervened on her behalf and rescued her as she clearly could not cope with the implication that she was the racist at the table.

Though I consider myself slightly left of centre I cannot tell you how much I detested this girl the second she opened her mouth.

:nod: It's remarkable the way in which many on the left cannot see that their fetishisation of race is in and of itself racist. It reduces individuals to their skin colour and expects them to behave in certain ways as a consequence. In many ways, it's a more pernicious form of racism than the more overt type, since it makes its victims complicit in their subjugation.