PDA

View Full Version : Oops Lord Sugar, mighty racist Twitter post there

PSRB
06-20-2018, 09:55 AM
Posted a picture of the Senegal team, cropped with picture of rows of sunglasses & handbags with the following comment "I recognise some of these guys from the beach in Marbella. Multi tasking resourceful chaps"

Burney
06-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Posted a picture of the Senegal team, cropped with picture of rows of sunglasses & handbags with the following comment "I recognise some of these guys from the beach in Marbella. Multi tasking resourceful chaps"

LOOOOL! 'Cos they all look the same, see? :hehe:

He really is a thoroughgoing spastic that man.

It's still up as well! :hehe:

https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/status/1009370101865426944

PSRB
06-20-2018, 10:01 AM

I expect a "my account was hacked" comment soon.

IUFG
06-20-2018, 10:03 AM

casualracismtastic

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:05 AM

Given that he was on there defending it, I'm not sure that's gonna fly.

The 'account was hacked' thing has just brought Ian Botham's pen1s back to my mind. :-(

Anyway, for me, this is the most important tweet of the last couple of days, raising as it does an issue close to my heart.

https://twitter.com/MrRoryReid/status/1008976284402233344

IUFG
06-20-2018, 10:06 AM

it's gone now.

"I can't see what I have to apologise for. . . . you are OTT . . . its a bloody joke"

For a businessman, he's not that fúcking bright, is he?

IUFG
06-20-2018, 10:09 AM
Anyway, for me, this is the most important tweet of the last couple of days, raising as it does an issue close to my heart.

https://twitter.com/MrRoryReid/status/1008976284402233344

A builder at our old house once did the same. Left the pan in a right old two and eight too.

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:09 AM
it's gone now.

"I can't see what I have to apologise for. . . . you are OTT . . . its a bloody joke"

For a businessman, he's not that fúcking bright, is he?

He never has been. Remember him describing the players like Dennis as 'Carlos Kickaball'?

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:11 AM
A builder at our old house once did the same. Left the pan in a right old two and eight too.

It's completely unacceptable. The mere possibility of this happening now leads me to refuse all requests to use the lavatory by the lower orders. My wife finds it embarrassing, but I simply can't tolerate it.

IUFG
06-20-2018, 10:15 AM
It's completely unacceptable.

Absolutely.

Go to the local burger place for a McShít, ffs

Viva Prat Vegas
06-20-2018, 10:17 AM
A recent Lord Sugar u-turn tweet
" if it so vile why have you retweeted it . You make me sick "

PSRB
06-20-2018, 10:17 AM
It's completely unacceptable. The mere possibility of this happening now leads me to refusing all requests to use the lavatory by the lower orders. My wife finds it embarrassing, but I simply can't tolerate it.

Who is it on here that will only take a dump at their own residence? pv?

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:18 AM

Sir C has strong ideas on this subject. He finds the notion of dumping at work completely beyond the pale.

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:19 AM
A recent Lord Sugar u-turn tweet
" if it so vile why have you retweeted it . You make me sick "

He's quite the lad. Thing is, there's no way he Photoshopped that himself, so who the hell is he following on Twitter who posted that before him?

IUFG
06-20-2018, 10:19 AM
Sir C has strong ideas on this subject. He finds the notion of dumping at work completely beyond the pale.

Yes, something about sharing foetid atmospheres with colleagues...

Viva Prat Vegas
06-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Posting it at 2 in the morning he must have been pissed

Viva Prat Vegas
06-20-2018, 10:24 AM
Sir C has a point
It is the claustrophobic cubicle surrounding which reviles
And traps everything

PSRB
06-20-2018, 10:27 AM
Sir C has a point
It is the claustrophobic cubicle surrounding which reviles
And traps everything

We have spacious traps with windows :-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-20-2018, 10:33 AM

I'm confused b. I thought being jewish means he can be a racist as he likes. Surely he need only accuse his tormentors of anti-semitism and they'll scurry off like cockroaches.

Pokster
06-20-2018, 10:39 AM

Used to be me...not any more

Burney
06-20-2018, 10:43 AM
I'm confused b. I thought being jewish means he can be a racist as he likes. Surely he need only accuse his tormentors of anti-semitism and they'll scurry off like cockroaches.

No, h. It's perfectly possible for a Jewish person to be a racist and to call them on it does not make one in any way anti-semitic.

At the same time, anti-semites attempt as a matter of course to disguise their virulent hatred of Jews as 'anti-zionism' and those who try to pretend they don't or excuse them when they do aren't much better.

The two things are utterly distinct and have nothing whatever to do with one another. Do you see?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-20-2018, 10:59 AM
No, h. It's perfectly possible for a Jewish person to be a racist and to call them on it does not make one in any way anti-semitic.

At the same time, anti-semites attempt as a matter of course to disguise their virulent hatred of Jews as 'anti-zionism' and those who try to pretend they don't or excuse them when they do aren't much better.

The two things are utterly distinct and have nothing whatever to do with one another. Do you see?

Oh gosh no, I'm afraid you'll think me a trifle dense b but it was recently explained to me that black people can't be racist and I just assumed that belonging to a persecuted minority meant that one was exonerated from accusation of persecution oneself :sigh:

You see I thought that with us both being Irish we were off the hook. It's one of the reasons I continually tease brother Monty about his galactically enormous great conk

Burney
06-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Oh gosh no, I'm afraid you'll think me a trifle dense b but it was recently explained to me that black people can't be racist and I just assumed that belonging to a persecuted minority meant that one was exonerated from accusation of persecution oneself :sigh:

You see I thought that with us both being Irish we were off the hook. It's one of the reasons I continually tease brother Monty about his galactically enormous great conk

Ah, but Irishers are white and thus benefit from white privilege and are on the right side of unconscious bias (until they open their mouths and Irishness comes out, of course). The blacks, on the other hand, are always victims - even when they're perpetrators. Indeed, their perpetration is proffered as proof of their victimhood, since it only occurs because they've been victimised.

Or something.

WES
06-20-2018, 11:44 AM

Burney, I thought. I seem to recall a post along the lines of 'I bomb China once a day in my own home, anywhere else is unacceptable'.

And as I recall he refuses to use his en suite bathroom for said purpose if his wife is in the bedroom. :hehe:

Burney
06-20-2018, 11:47 AM
Burney, I thought. I seem to recall a post along the lines of 'I bomb China once a day in my own home, anywhere else is unacceptable'.

And as I recall he refuses to use his en suite bathroom for said purpose if his wife is in the bedroom. :hehe:

This is largely true. And I stand by the en suite thing as it is simply basic decency.

WES
06-20-2018, 11:50 AM
This is largely true. And I stand by the en suite thing as it is simply basic decency.

Burney in anal retentive shocker

:-)