PDA

View Full Version : So, you open your campaign tonight.

SWv2
06-18-2018, 01:15 PM
What time are we expecting the plastic chairs to start flying, 5pm our time?

WES
06-18-2018, 01:17 PM

0-0 and the media will be out in force despite the fact that much better teams than England have already dropped points in their first game.

Loved Winter in the Times this morning. England players owe it to the fans to blah blah blah

What a twa@t :hehe:

IUFG
06-18-2018, 01:17 PM

Earlier than that, one would hope.
Standards and that...

PSRB
06-18-2018, 01:18 PM

I would say, I don't think our fans are stupid enough to kick off in Russia, then I saw this on Twitter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5856449/Two-England-fans-arrested-one-grabs-guards-GUN-Russian-train-Volgograd.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

:rolleyes:

SWv2
06-18-2018, 01:21 PM
0-0 and the media will be out in force despite the fact that much better teams than England have already dropped points in their first game.

Loved Winter in the Times this morning. England players owe it to the fans to blah blah blah

What a twa@t :hehe:

Nah, England will batter them by about 2-0 and the hype machine will just go up 1-2 notches tomorrow.

Weekend result's increase the chance of two from France/Argentina and Germany/Brazil exiting at the first knock out stage so a few lads in Fleet Street* will get carried away.

*I know

barrybueno
06-18-2018, 01:29 PM
Nah, England will batter them by about 2-0 and the hype machine will just go up 1-2 notches tomorrow.

Weekend result's increase the chance of two from France/Argentina and Germany/Brazil exiting at the first knock out stage so a few lads in Fleet Street* will get carried away.

*I know

Now we avoid Germany we're already in the semi's! It's looking good SW. It's coming home!!!

barrybueno
06-18-2018, 01:31 PM
I would say, I don't think our fans are stupid enough to kick off in Russia, then I saw this on Twitter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5856449/Two-England-fans-arrested-one-grabs-guards-GUN-Russian-train-Volgograd.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

:rolleyes:

They must be the brains of our travelling army :hehe:

IUFG
06-18-2018, 02:48 PM

Will you be watching, sw?

And on what channel, if you are?