PDA

View Full Version : These early kick offs are great imo

Tony C
06-16-2018, 09:58 AM
Woke up, had a solid work out, made lunch, did my chores....now football and racing :shrug:

Usually I’m rolling out of bed at 1.40pm in time for the 1st race on ITV ie the 1.50pm :shrug:

Hopefully I’m still awake for the Peru game after all the talking I’ve done about them.

barrybueno
06-16-2018, 09:59 AM
Woke up, had a solid work out, made lunch, did my chores....now football and racing :shrug:

Usually I’m rolling out of bed at 1.40pm in time for the 1st race on ITV ie the 1.50pm :shrug:

Hopefully I’m still awake for the Peru game after all the talking I’ve done about them.

Hehe word my friend

barrybueno
06-16-2018, 10:27 AM

Bit too early to call it but **** it, Aussies look lively and the frogs look a bit devoid and ****e

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-16-2018, 10:51 AM
Bit too early to call it but **** it, Aussies look lively and the frogs look a bit devoid and ****e

The bird in the studio is fabulous eye candy.

Poor Phil Neville is made to look even uglier than usual :hehe:

Tony C
06-16-2018, 11:13 AM
Alex Scott :love:

Luis Anaconda
06-18-2018, 08:20 AM

They could do with it not clashing with the rugby. Australia Ireland was a great game. Ireland were magnificent bar the first 5 minutes. Light years above the mess that is England currently

PSRB
06-18-2018, 10:41 AM
Alex Scott :love:

She's also the best pundit I've heard this World Cup