PDA

View Full Version : Our new signing on the bench for Uruguay

PSRB
06-15-2018, 11:43 AM
Was rather hoping we'd get a proper look at the chap

Ash
06-15-2018, 11:51 AM

With a bit of luck he'll be home without playing a game.

Not happening, of course, with Uruguay being second-best team in South Africa.

SWv2
06-15-2018, 11:56 AM

I suspect he is a cover story and we will in fact sign somebody totally different.

Kind of Arteta v Emery but not.

Mark this post.

I may be wrong.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2018, 12:13 PM
I suspect he is a cover story and we will in fact sign somebody totally different.

Kind of Arteta v Emery but not.

Mark this post.

I may be wrong.

You are completely wrong. It's pretty much a done deal.

WES
06-15-2018, 12:26 PM
You are completely wrong. It's pretty much a done deal.

He's being kept out of the team by Bentancur, who Keown and Baker have just been raving about. Shame they are several months behind AWIMB's best talent evaluator:

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?604786-World-s-End-Stella-football-talent-evaluator-extraordinaire-has-spotted-two-Juve&highlight=Bentancur

Pokster
06-15-2018, 12:29 PM
He's being kept out of the team by Bentancur, who Keown and Baker have just been raving about. Shame they are several months behind AWIMB's best talent evaluator:

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?604786-World-s-End-Stella-football-talent-evaluator-extraordinaire-has-spotted-two-Juve&highlight=Bentancur

so you "spotted" someone who plays for the biggest and best team in Italy... wow, if only we employed you, have you spotted any Barca or Bayern players as well

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2018, 12:33 PM
so you "spotted" someone who plays for the biggest and best team in Italy... wow, if only we employed you, have you spotted any Barca or Bayern players as well

:nod: He pointed out Messi is quite good once - lad's a genius

SWv2
06-15-2018, 12:56 PM
:nod: He pointed out Messi is quite good once - lad's a genius

Reminds me of when Dorset I think it was commented on how good a player Rakitic was and how we should go for him.

Imagine his surprise when it was pointed out he played for Barcelona.

WES
06-15-2018, 03:40 PM
So using this logic Wenger deserves no credit whatsoever for signing Henry and Vieira because they were at Juventus and IntervMilan.

:clap:

What a couple of ****ing dimwits :hehe: