PDA

View Full Version : I was looking forward to Portugal v Spain, but then

Sir C
06-15-2018, 09:30 AM
I remembered how dull Portugal are, and that Xavi and Iniesta no longer play for Spain. :-(

Load of old cobblers, imo.

PSRB
06-15-2018, 09:32 AM
I remembered how dull Portugal are, and that Xavi and Iniesta no longer play for Spain. :-(

Iniesta still plays for Spain.......

Sir C
06-15-2018, 09:33 AM

Does he? What, as a starter? Are they playing at a very gentle pace these days?

PSRB
06-15-2018, 09:36 AM
Does he? What, as a starter? Are they playing at a very gentle pace these days?

Well he did in a World Cup warm up match. In the squad, ahead of Cesc........

Pokster
06-15-2018, 09:36 AM

He probably meant Cesc, the turncoating ****... him, not sir c

Tony C
06-15-2018, 09:38 AM
Easy win for Portugal...easy. MAX BET.

Spain are all washed up. Inestia is like 50, they have no manger, no Messi and no Griezmann. all washed up.

Ash
06-15-2018, 09:48 AM

#BahHumbug

Spain may have other good footballers. SW will have a dossier on all of them down to U21 level. And those two you mentioned are just Nandrolona drug cheats anyway, no?

Also: Local Derby = Pride + Passion. :cloud9: Jorge will be looking forward to it.

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2018, 09:54 AM
#BahHumbug

Spain may have other good footballers. SW will have a dossier on all of them down to U21 level. And those two you mentioned are just Nandrolona drug cheats anyway, no?

Also: Local Derby = Pride + Passion. :cloud9: Jorge will be looking forward to it.

Marcelo Bielsa has just joined Leeds as manager - Jorge is out running through the fields of West Yorkshire whooping and yelping. It's like Christmas come early

Sir C
06-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Marcelo Bielsa has just joined Leeds as manager - Jorge is out running through the fields of West Yorkshire whooping and yelping. It's like Christmas come early

Eh? I thought this Bielsa was supposed to be good? Wtf is he doing at durty Lids?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-15-2018, 10:16 AM

What about Cesc.... or are you over him?

Sir C
06-15-2018, 10:27 AM
What about Cesc.... or are you over him?

My heart will always ache for him, a.

Consider the midfield of Cesc, Flamini, Hleb and Rosicky. Have we ever seen finer?

PSRB
06-15-2018, 11:10 AM
My heart will always ache for him, a.

Consider the midfield of Cesc, Flamini, Hleb and Rosicky. Have we ever seen finer?

Yes. Clearly

7sisters
06-15-2018, 11:33 AM
The sublime skill and silky touches of a midfield comprised of Davis & Rocastle. Have we ever seen finer ?

PSRB
06-15-2018, 11:38 AM
The sublime skill and silky touches of a midfield comprised of Davis & Rocastle. Have we ever seen finer ?

I was thinking more Viera, Petit, Pires and Ljungberg

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2018, 11:38 AM
Eh? I thought this Bielsa was supposed to be good? Wtf is he doing at durty Lids?

I would imagine preparing to be sacked within a couple of weeks. It is very odd though

SWv2
06-15-2018, 12:00 PM
#BahHumbug

De Gea, Alba, Ramos, David Silva, Marco Asensio, Isco, Diego Costa.

Hardly shíte now.