PDA

View Full Version : I think I’ve just reached the post-Wenger “grief” phase

Monty92
06-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Had a mild pang of excitement when the fixtures came out this morning, then remembered who’d be in the dugout and felt utterly empty.

Then saw a headline about Mpappe saying he dreams of being coached by Wenger, got momentarily excited before remembering He is gone forever.

He’s not even 70! He could have been with us for another decade ;-(

Burney
06-14-2018, 12:28 PM
Had a mild pang of excitement when the fixtures came out this morning, then remembered who’d be in the dugout and felt utterly empty.

Then saw a headline about Mpappe saying he dreams of being coached by Wenger, got momentarily excited before remembering He is gone forever.

We’d have had to watch the poor **** die, m. It’s better this way.

IUFG
06-14-2018, 12:33 PM

you soft ****.

No offence, like.

Monty92
06-14-2018, 12:38 PM
We’d have had to watch the poor **** die, m. It’s better this way.

That's like saying you'd rather be estranged from the people you love most so you don't have to watch them die.

I'd have liked nothing more than for him to do a Jock Stein, aged 137, as his diet of raw broccoli finally caught up with him.

Ash
06-14-2018, 12:39 PM

Had Mbappe seen us play much in the last few years?

SWv2
06-14-2018, 12:52 PM

Dick.

Monty92
06-14-2018, 01:00 PM
Dick.

No thanks, just eaten (your mum out)

SWv2
06-14-2018, 01:03 PM
No thanks, just eaten (your mum out)

Surely even you have to admit that a) it was time he was gone and b) there is an undeniable sense of excitement around a new management?

Until it goes tits up of course. 0 points from 6.

Emery out!

Monty92
06-14-2018, 01:06 PM
Surely even you have to admit that a) it was time he was gone and b) there is an undeniable sense of excitement around a new management?

Until it goes tits up of course. 0 points from 6.

Emery out!

Yes, and I'd like to swap the missus for a younger, hotter model if it weren't for the fact that I'm deeply and unconditionally in love with her

Ok, bad example, but still.....you take the point.

Sir C
06-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Yes, and I'd like to swap the missus for a younger, hotter model if it weren't for the fact that I'm deeply and unconditionally in love with her

Are you suggesting your glw's minge has gone all baggy?

:-(

SWv2
06-14-2018, 01:11 PM

But you knew and understood football and Arsenal before Wenger whereas your girlfriend is the one and only female to ever allow you point your mutilated piece at her.

It is not a good comparison.

Change is good. Embrace it.