PDA

View Full Version : No-one ever wants to see another politician murdered on our streets

Monty92
06-14-2018, 09:07 AM
But my word, Anna Soubry doesn’t half make that a difficult sentence to write.

Sir C
06-14-2018, 09:13 AM
The extreme obsessiveness, the constant hectoring, is she an actual mental?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 10:09 AM

I'd quite like to see that scruffy **** Boris Johnson eviscerated on our streets.

Sir C
06-14-2018, 10:15 AM
I'd quite like to see that scruffy **** Boris Johnson eviscerated on our streets.

It is this casual use of intemperate language which has destroyed political discourse in this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you foul-mouthed ****.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 10:22 AM
It is this casual use of intemperate language which has destroyed political discourse in this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you foul-mouthed ****.

And see how easy it is to drag you down to my level you dirty mouthed old fúck-pig (were you once in trade by any chance c?).

Sir C
06-14-2018, 10:32 AM
And see how easy it is to drag you down to my level you dirty mouthed old fúck-pig (were you once in trade by any chance c?).

My first two years of work were of a manual nature, h. I stgill miss transport caff food :-(

Double egg, double sausage, chips, two slices, strong tea three sugars :cloud9:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 10:58 AM
My first two years of work were of a manual nature, h. I stgill miss transport caff food :-(

Double egg, double sausage, chips, two slices, strong tea three sugars :cloud9:

Well I'm sure the trade of a rent boy has a certain physical aspect c yes, but manual?

Don't forget black puddin' and bubble

WES
06-14-2018, 11:53 AM

I don't know, I saw her on Question Time once doing a pretty decent job on Mehdi Hassan and his Muslim apologist routine