PDA

View Full Version : Nice easy start

Pokster
06-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Wenger in when we are bottom after 2 games

Luis Anaconda
06-14-2018, 08:13 AM

Good time to play City - lots of players at the World Cup, will get off to a slow start. Chelsea will probably be in turmoil, as Conte is sacked one day before start of season and replaced with Avram Grant.

0 points from 2 then

Sir C
06-14-2018, 08:18 AM
Good time to play City - lots of players at the World Cup, will get off to a slow start. Chelsea will probably be in turmoil, as Conte is sacked one day before start of season and replaced with Avram Grant.

0 points from 2 then

Our last 8 are winnable.

If we go into March in touch... :cloud9: You know the kind of winning streaks Arsene can manufacture in the spring!

Pokster
06-14-2018, 08:20 AM
Our last 8 are winnable.

If we go into March in touch... :cloud9: You know the kind of winning streaks Arsene can manufacture in the spring!

Need that kunt Berni to lift his curse first... he is Mr Jinky McJinxter.... It's coming home Sir c

PSRB
06-14-2018, 08:25 AM

#Emeryout :-)

Sir C
06-14-2018, 08:30 AM
Need that kunt Berni to lift his curse first... he is Mr Jinky McJinxter.... It's coming home Sir c

There is nothing to be done, p. The original pact was for The Arsenal not to win the league in exchange for England winning the Ashes.

England won the Ashes, so we won't win the league. The deal is done. :-(

Pokster
06-14-2018, 08:32 AM
There is nothing to be done, p. The original pact was for The Arsenal not to win the league in exchange for England winning the Ashes.

England won the Ashes, so we won't win the league. The deal is done. :-(

Can it be only broken if we sacrifice Berni on the pitch at the Emirates? Must be worth a try, nothing lost if it doesn't work

Sir C
06-14-2018, 08:42 AM
Can it be only broken if we sacrifice Berni on the pitch at the Emirates? Must be worth a try, nothing lost if it doesn't work

I heard it would only work if he was publicly bummed to death by monty in the centre circle at half time during a league game. :shrug:

Pokster
06-14-2018, 08:44 AM
I heard it would only work if he was publicly bummed to death by monty in the centre circle at half time during a league game. :shrug:

Monty would be up for that I'm sure...and Berni does have a cock fixation so apart from the death bit he might be OK with it

Just Trent
06-14-2018, 08:47 AM

Two credible draws. Nice and solid, new signings bedding in well and no silly late transfer nonsense (window shuts early).
WD Unai Emery. A promising start imo

IUFG
06-14-2018, 08:51 AM
WD Unai Emery. A promising start imo

Anything 6th and above and selling Iwobi in his first season will do for starters.

Tony C
06-14-2018, 09:41 AM
Aren’t most of the squad back next week?

Plenty of time for Unai to mastermind a famous win imo

PSRB
06-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Aren’t most of the squad back next week?

Plenty of time for Unai to mastermind a famous win imo

Quite likely we'll only be missing Ozil for the 1st couple of matches

Tony C
06-14-2018, 09:58 AM

Probably for the best...let’s build a sound platform and then look to squeeze him in later.

Just Trent
06-14-2018, 10:25 AM
Anything 6th and above and selling Iwobi in his first season will do for starters.

:nono: Unai will improve players like Iwobi. Via the use of extensive video analysis and detailed dossiers.
WD Unai imo

IUFG
06-14-2018, 10:29 AM
:nono: Unai will improve players like Iwobi. Via the use of extensive video analysis and detailed dossiers.
WD Unai imo

I fear he may be polishing a turd there, jt

Peter
06-14-2018, 10:31 AM

0 points from 2 then

THen it gets decidedly easier. THe next 8 games are not particularly tough.

I think we can expect a slow start anyway. I understand the new manager has 'ideas' about how his team will play which seem to include doing some work when we don't have the ball. I would expect that message to take a while to get through :)

SWv2
06-14-2018, 10:36 AM

He goes missing for about 33.33% of the season anyway

:cooper: