PDA

View Full Version : Just had the office sweepstake

Ash
06-13-2018, 03:27 PM
so my interest in the tournament has now started. Just looked who is in England's group :hehe: Last and third to last for the bookies. Even Ingerlund might get out of that group.

Can you imagine if Spurs won the World Cup? :-(

Pat Vegas
06-13-2018, 03:33 PM
so my interest in the tournament has now started. Just looked who is in England's group :hehe: Last and third to last for the bookies. Even Ingerlund might get out of that group.

I have Mexico :-(
waste of £2.50

Ash
06-13-2018, 03:38 PM
waste of £2.50

Everyone wastes their monies if they don't pick the winner, Pat.

Which is why some less winner-takes-all formats divvy up the kitty for group winners etc.

There are always those who hover at the back waiting till there are only a few left and asking "Are there any good ones left?"

IUFG
06-13-2018, 04:41 PM
Everyone wastes their monies if they don't pick the winner, Pat.

Which is why some less winner-takes-all formats divvy up the kitty for group winners etc.

There are always those who hover at the back waiting till there are only a few left and asking "Are there any good ones left?"

I'm in three.

£2 to enter, get Germany
£2 to enter, get Brazil
£5 to enter, get fúcking Iran.

Peter
06-13-2018, 05:45 PM
waste of £2.50

I got Mexico as well. I'm happy, I like Mexico. :)

Just Trent
06-13-2018, 06:10 PM

Just seen the opening fixtures. Russia v Saudi Arabia, Egypt V Uruguay, Iran v Morocco. :-\

I'm bored of it already.

Ash
06-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Just seen the opening fixtures. Russia v Saudi Arabia, Egypt V Uruguay, Iran v Morocco. :-\

I'm bored of it already.

Doesn't our new midget play for Uruguay? Worth a look, surely. And there's always the chance that Suarez will bite someone.