PDA

View Full Version : When can we start talking about the Grenfell survivors with the same contempt as the

Monty92
06-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Hillsborough lot?

They are properly getting on my tits now.

Pokster
06-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Hillsborough lot?

When you say we you really mean you

Burney
06-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Hillsborough lot?

Oh, I already am. Like Hillsborough, it's a total compo racket being griefw@nked furiously by the left in order to score political points. It's also being ruthlessly exploited by every ethnic con artist and welfare fraud in West London (which it turns out is a lot of people).

Fvck them all.

Peter
06-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Oh, I already am. Like Hillsborough, it's a total compo racket being griefw@nked furiously by the left in order to score political points. It's also being ruthlessly exploited by every ethnic con artist and welfare fraud in West London (which it turns out is a lot of people).

Fvck them all.

By the hillsbrough lot you mean the families of the 96 adults and children unlawfully crushed to death at a football match by a police force encouraged by your hero prime minister to falsify evidence, pervert the course of justice and spread despicable rumours about their fellow supporters as part of a 25 year government cover up?

Yeah, I but they get on your tits :)

PSRB
06-14-2018, 08:32 AM

Fvck them all.

My issue is that people die in preventable house fires every day, I appreciate more died at Grenfell but why not the fuss over every other victim?

IUFG
06-14-2018, 08:43 AM
My issue is that people die in preventable house fires every day, I appreciate more died at Grenfell but why not the fuss over every other victim?

from what I have heard so far at the Grenfell inquiry is that more lives were lost because the fire and rescue heroes told people to stay in their flats = **** council

PSRB
06-14-2018, 08:52 AM
from what I have heard so far at the Grenfell inquiry is that more lives were lost because the fire and rescue heroes told people to stay in their flats = **** council

That is without doubt, the dumbest advice ever given

IUFG
06-14-2018, 08:54 AM

I quite agree, psrb

Pokster
06-14-2018, 08:55 AM

It's the usual advice for tower blocks.... makes it easier for firefighters to do their work and fires don't spread like that one did.

PSRB
06-14-2018, 08:56 AM
It's the usual advice for tower blocks.... makes it easier for firefighters to do their work and fires don't spread like that one did.

I'd ignore it completely, get out, look up and decide for myself

IUFG
06-14-2018, 09:04 AM
and fires don't spread like that one did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCL3sNVBcM

Pokster
06-14-2018, 09:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCL3sNVBcM

??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances... the Dubai one was nothing like that one, nowhere near the intensity and was contained on one side of the building

IUFG
06-14-2018, 09:17 AM
??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances... the Dubai one was nothing like that one, nowhere near the intensity and was contained on one side of the building

The Dubai one spread. It had a sophisticated fire fighting system.

I'd have still got (or at least tried to get) the fúck out despite what a Fireperson said.

PSRB
06-14-2018, 09:19 AM

I'd have still got (or at least tried to get) the fúck out despite what a Fireperson said.

Quite, get yourself and family out and then decide.

Peter
06-14-2018, 09:29 AM
I'd ignore it completely, get out, look up and decide for myself

It is quite hard to imagine anyone NOT ignoring it, isnt it.

Building is on fire, sit there like a ****ing chump waiting to burn to death.

*******s to that- Run like ****!

Pokster
06-14-2018, 09:42 AM
It is quite hard to imagine anyone NOT ignoring it, isnt it.

Building is on fire, sit there like a ****ing chump waiting to burn to death.

*******s to that- Run like ****!

Which is why the advice is to stay put..... everyone heading down 1 staircase stops the firefighters getting up the stairs to the people who might require urgent help. But as you say, instinct is to get the hell out

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 10:00 AM
??????? I said spread, the GT fire spread at a rate that just doesn't happen under normal circumstances...

If you take a tall structure, wrap it in a highly flammable petro-chemical compound and set fire to it, it will quickly become a conflagration. This is perfectly normal (the clue is in the word flammable). Are you suggesting the GT fire was some kind of aberration of the laws of physics?

Pokster
06-14-2018, 10:08 AM
If you take a tall structure, wrap it in a highly flammable petro-chemical compound and set fire to it, it will quickly become a conflagration. This is perfectly normal (the clue is in the word flammable). Are you suggesting the GT fire was some kind of aberration of the laws of physics?

I would suggest that this was not normal circumstances, hence why we don't have tower blocks going up like a box of matches

IUFG
06-14-2018, 10:09 AM
Which is why the advice is to stay put..... everyone heading down 1 staircase stops the firefighters getting up the stairs to the people who might require urgent help. But as you say, instinct is to get the hell out

Isn't that what the stairwells are mainly for? Getting the fúck out in the event of a fire.

Once everyone who can get out by their own means are out send the fire and rescue teams in to get the others out.

The same fire and rescue team who can stick their 'stay' advice up their collective arses.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 10:13 AM
I would suggest that this was not normal circumstances, hence why we don't have tower blocks going up like a box of matches

From the Telegraph

Matthew Needham-Laing, an architect who is head of construction at Katten Law UK, said that the first known cladding fire in the UK was in 1991 and there had been concerns in the industry about its fire safety for a number of years.

He said: "This is not a shock, the problems with cladding have been known about and talked about for a number of years and hopefully this will at least make people listen."

Mr Wilkinson said: "In Knowsley Heights in Manchester in 1991, fire spread in a way no one had predicted via the decorative cladding on the outside of the building.

"Something similar happened in Irvine in 1999, after which new regulations were put out which limited the types of cladding which could be used."

There have been fires which spread in high-rise buildings in France, the UAE and Australia that had similar cladding, according to the BBC's Newsnight programme.

Peter
06-14-2018, 10:28 AM

So if you all run out of the building the firemen wont be able to get upstairs to drag you out?

I would argue they wont need to :)

I do accept they know what they are doing (apart from in this case) and that their advice is probably sound (apart from in this case) but I would still leg it and fancy my chances of getting out alive in the belief that the people staying will burn to death- as they did in this case.

Trust your instincts and run like ****.

Pat Vegas
06-14-2018, 10:56 AM
I hope this tube driver is investigated for breaking service.

SWv2
06-14-2018, 10:58 AM

Nice.

Nazi.

IUFG
06-14-2018, 11:32 AM
Nazi.

That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.

SWv2
06-14-2018, 11:34 AM
That's a bit harsh, sw. A bit.

Sorry.

Naziperson?

IUFG
06-14-2018, 11:40 AM
Sorry.

Naziperson?

I give up. You're a bully, sw :vsign:

;-)

SWv2
06-14-2018, 11:42 AM
I give up. You're a bully, sw :vsign:

;-)

That is rich from a man who kicked and assaulted Danny de Vito for no other reason than him being a midget.

For shame.

If my kid who is 11 did that I would ask him to stop.

IUFG
06-14-2018, 11:58 AM
That is rich from a man who kicked and assaulted Danny de Vito for no other reason than him being a midget.

For shame.

If my kid who is 11 did that I would ask him to stop.

He was a short arse, sw.

Underneath my field of vision and it was a coming together at the corner of the corridor and lifts.

He really is very, very short.

Burney
06-14-2018, 12:01 PM

‘Cos this lot were mostly brown and lefties love brown people who are victims of something.

White people who are victims of brown people, on the other hand, they couldn’t give a flying fùck about.

WES
06-14-2018, 12:05 PM
He was a short arse, sw.

Underneath my field of vision and it was a coming together at the corner of the corridor and lifts.

He really is very, very short.

Never trust a short man IUFG, I've always said it.

BTW, I was in Hong Kong last week and met a 40 year old, very attractive woman who works in HR for a local HK bank. As we were both rather inebriated I said something something like 'but Michelle, you work in HR so you are by definition a c*nt'.

Her reply was 'yes I know, I am a c*nt'. :hehe:

IUFG
06-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Never trust a short man IUFG, I've always said it.

BTW, I was in Hong Kong last week and met a 40 year old, very attractive woman who works in HR for a local HK bank. As we were both rather inebriated I said something something like 'but Michelle, you work in HR so you are by definition a c*nt'.

Her reply was 'yes I know, I am a c*nt'. :hehe:

There are plenty in every profession, wes. HR is no exception. I've seen and worked with some right arseholes...

Do your best and do as you would be done to, is my simple approach to work

7sisters
06-14-2018, 01:09 PM
There are plenty in every profession, wes. HR is no exception. I've seen and worked with some right arseholes...

Yes. But, as the great man once said..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp9s2IEb8gM

Peter
06-14-2018, 01:12 PM
‘Cos this lot were mostly brown and lefties love brown people who are victims of something.

White people who are victims of brown people, on the other hand, they couldn’t give a flying fùck about.

Like a broken record....

Burney
06-14-2018, 01:18 PM
Like a broken record....

You could at least try denying it. :shrug:

Monty92
06-14-2018, 01:27 PM

Accusing someone of repeating inconvenient facts ad nauseum is a useful tactic of the left, as the subtext is that you are somehow pathological in your preoccupation. So even if what you're saying is true, your motives must be dubious.

IUFG
06-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Yes. But, as the great man once said..

quite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jplpjCaec

Peter
06-14-2018, 02:46 PM

To what end? Its a daft statement.

I'm a lefty in your eyes. And as you know I am a steaming, cold-blooded racist.

SWv2
06-14-2018, 02:47 PM
To what end? Its a daft statement.

I'm a lefty in your eyes. And as you know I am a steaming, cold-blooded racist.

Should I defend you Pedro?

Peter
06-14-2018, 02:48 PM
Accusing someone of repeating inconvenient facts ad nauseum is a useful tactic of the left, as the subtext is that you are somehow pathological in your preoccupation. So even if what you're saying is true, your motives must be dubious.

If you think what B said was a fact you might want to reappraise your understanding of the word.

Peter
06-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Should I defend you Pedro?

I would welcome the assistance....

SWv2
06-14-2018, 02:52 PM
I would welcome the assistance....

I have met Pedro and he is alright.

Peter
06-14-2018, 02:54 PM
I have met Pedro and he is alright.

Ah, a character witness. THank you.

I was rather hoping you meant calling Monty a **** (preferably without the anti semitic references to the size of his nose).

SWv2
06-14-2018, 02:56 PM
Ah, a character witness. THank you.

I was rather hoping you meant calling Monty a **** (preferably without the anti semitic references to the size of his nose).

He knows I think he is a ****. But crucially he is our ****.

I like to break new ground, to embrace change, which is why I jumped to your defence.

Peter
06-14-2018, 02:58 PM
He knows I think he is a ****. But crucially he is our ****.

I like to break new ground, to embrace change, which is why I jumped to your defence.

I am actually alright, you know. In real life. As a chap. Even the copper who thinks I am a massive, violent racist said he thought I was a decent enough sort of bloke. And that was after I had described him as utterly incompetent.

Monty92
06-14-2018, 03:04 PM
If you think what B said was a fact you might want to reappraise your understanding of the word.

He said lefties love brown victims. Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me this isn't a scientific FACT?

He also said lefties don't care when white people are victims of brown people. Again, I fail to see how you can credibly argue against this, other than saying it's a "generalisation" (another useful tactic of the left. Man stating fact: "Terrorists are predominantly Muslim" Leftie response: "So you're saying all Muslims are terrorists?"

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-14-2018, 03:32 PM
"Terrorists are predominantly Muslim"

*******s - most of 'em are Irish

Ash
06-14-2018, 03:44 PM
*******s - most of 'em are Irish

I thought that particular conflict ended about twenty years ago. Or should I say "put beyond use".

Peter
06-14-2018, 04:05 PM
He said lefties love brown victims. Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me this isn't a scientific FACT?

He also said lefties don't care when white people are victims of brown people. Again, I fail to see how you can credibly argue against this, other than saying it's a "generalisation" (another useful tactic of the left. Man stating fact: "Terrorists are predominantly Muslim" Leftie response: "So you're saying all Muslims are terrorists?"

A scientific fact? Look me in the eye and show me the science behind that fact and I will happily acknowledge it.

On your second point, I assume you are therefore claiming that no 'lefty' took part in any of the many, many events commemorating the Manchester bombing. Those were all you and your ilk were they, and the rest of us lefties were sitting around tuttingand chuntering on about how we get what we deserve for raping other people's countries.....?

I could throw this back at other Burney and say yes, you are terribly concerned about white victims...unless of course they are Liverpool fans. Or former coal miners. Or, of course, any of the white victims at Grenfell who seem to be getting painted out of the picture here.

I didnt turn this disaster into a race issue because it isnt one. I could comfortably turn it into a class issue instead which is arguably more accurate. I havent done so.

SWv2
06-14-2018, 04:19 PM
I thought that particular conflict ended about twenty years ago. Or should I say "put beyond use".

Some of us are still at war A.

eastgermanautos
06-14-2018, 11:40 PM

Fvck them all.

You sound like this dude I know.

eastgermanautos
06-15-2018, 03:54 AM

Dude, did you GIT IT ON? I'd be like, b!tch, I know what you need. Let's return to my room asap.

By the way I was just in Hong Kong, per our earlier discussions. Heading back there again tomorr. I like that spot, particularly South Island. I'm there for high-level meetings.

:thumbup: