PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to get out of London

Pat Vegas
06-11-2018, 10:06 AM
:cloud9:

off to the safe and sunny land of Chavs and boy racers.

don't like the Average speed check on the A13 :-(

Ash
06-11-2018, 10:09 AM

I grew up in boy racer land, but on the other side of the river. Couldn't wait to get out.

Burney
06-11-2018, 10:12 AM

White flight - you know it makes sense :thumbup:

Sadly, your life will not be as culturally enriched by watching Somalians, West Africans and West Indians stab each other :-(

Pat Vegas
06-11-2018, 10:14 AM
White flight - you know it makes sense :thumbup:

Sadly, your life will not be as culturally enriched by watching Somalians, West Africans and West Indians stab each other :-(

It took me an hour and half to drive from Palmers Green to Finsbury Park yesterday :-(
do stabbings really call for shutting off the whole of the Green Lanes area. They have gone forensics mad.

Sir C
06-11-2018, 10:15 AM

An Englishman's home is his castle, f, and now you own your own castle, it matters not what the people are like outside once you have closed your front door.

Certainly, Thames Estuary Eseexians are about as foula group of individuals as one may ever hope to meet, but, there's a Wagamama at Lakeside.

Burney
06-11-2018, 10:19 AM
It took me an hour and half to drive from Palmers Green to Finsbury Park yesterday :-(
do stabbings really call for shutting off the whole of the Green Lanes area. They have gone forensics mad.

:nod: All they need is a bodybag and a hose imo.

Pat Vegas
06-11-2018, 10:20 AM
An Englishman's home is his castle, f, and now you own your own castle, it matters not what the people are like outside once you have closed your front door.

Certainly, Thames Estuary Eseexians are about as foula group of individuals as one may ever hope to meet, but, there's a Wagamama at Lakeside.

They are quite friendly so far. my neighbour offered to help me move and whilst ordering a sausage roll the lady managed to call me 4 different things, including, love, petal, darling, and sweetheart.

Burney
06-11-2018, 10:22 AM
They are quite friendly so far. my neighbour offered to help me move and whilst ordering a sausage roll the lady managed to call me 3 4 different things, including, love, petal, darling, and sweetheart.

:nod: Salt of the earth English people, see? Obviously, they're keen racists and will shun you as soon as they realise your wife is a forrin, but even so.

Sir C
06-11-2018, 10:24 AM
They are quite friendly so far. my neighbour offered to help me move and whilst ordering a sausage roll the lady managed to call me 4 different things, including, love, petal, darling, and sweetheart.

Oh they're always quite friendly. Displaced eastenders at heart, cheeky chirpy cockney sparras and that and everfink.

Just wait until you do something the Daily Mail disapproves of. They'll be smearing human shíte on your door handles before you can say, 'Leave it aht!'

Pat Vegas
06-11-2018, 10:25 AM
:nod: Salt of the earth English people, see? Obviously, they're keen racists and will shun you as soon as they realise your wife is a forrin, but even so.

:nod: though italian is not a bad one to have.
Though I can see some similarities between Italians and essex types

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-11-2018, 10:42 AM

How many times do I have to tell you, he's a leaseholder. He doesn't own anything except the repair bills.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-11-2018, 11:01 AM

Yeah are you moving to, Pat?

Viva Prat Vegas
06-11-2018, 11:11 AM
How many Wheelie bins do you now own ?