Arfur never did settle that slate

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 11:52 AM

Hugely underrated part of the series imo

Burney
06-07-2018, 11:52 AM

I think you mean Cpl. Allen out of Zulu gone.

Ash
06-07-2018, 11:56 AM

Next to Chalk Farm station on my old stomping ground. :cloud9:

Peter
06-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Next to Chalk Farm station on my old stomping ground. :cloud9:

I parked right there a couple of weeks ago. Camden has certainly changed quite a bit.

Fortunately the Lock Tavern is still a dump :)

7sisters
06-07-2018, 01:36 PM
I remember the Winchester club being over near Notting Hill. Portland Place ?

Viva Prat Vegas
06-07-2018, 01:45 PM
The location moved about a bit 7
3 at least

Ash
06-07-2018, 01:59 PM
I parked right there a couple of weeks ago. Camden has certainly changed quite a bit.

Fortunately the Lock Tavern is still a dump :)

Shops on the high street are mostly just tourist tat now, like Oxford Street used to be at its worst.

Peter
06-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Shops on the high street are mostly just tourist tat now, like Oxford Street used to be at its worst.

And they have blocked off parts of the canal. THe drug dealers have all had to move halfway down Inverness Street.

Stables looks like a shopping mall, full of tourists with bags overpriced rubbish.

Even THe Good Mixer has had a bit of a makeover. Sad.....

Kwame
06-07-2018, 06:03 PM
And they have blocked off parts of the canal. THe drug dealers have all had to move halfway down Inverness Street.

Stables looks like a shopping mall, full of tourists with bags overpriced rubbish.

Even THe Good Mixer has had a bit of a makeover. Sad.....

The Good Mixer was shut for a fair time. Lots of speculation that they were going to turn it into flats.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2018, 08:07 AM

Oxford Arms doesn't even show the dodgy stream of games on a Saturday. Had to go to the Sheephaven Bay for that

Peter
06-08-2018, 08:31 AM
The Good Mixer was shut for a fair time. Lots of speculation that they were going to turn it into flats.

I was never the biggest fan of that place anyway. It is still pretty grotty but at least it is still there I suppose.

Luis Anaconda
06-08-2018, 08:35 AM
I was never the biggest fan of that place anyway. It is still pretty grotty but at least it is still there I suppose.
I warmed to it when I ended up catching the tailend of our Ashes victory in there in 2009. Went out for a walk when Hussey and Haddin (I think) were frustrating us but all ended a bit suddenly so had to just head in to nearest pub