PDA

View Full Version : I suspect we are going to be come the type of squard

Pat Vegas
06-07-2018, 09:39 AM
that you find in the europea league.
On paper not the best but a hard working unit.

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 09:42 AM

Aubamayang, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Ramsey - **** me, we are spoilt. Unless you mean by "on paper not the best" we are literally not Real Madrid

7sisters
06-07-2018, 09:45 AM
Even worse will be the chorus of moaning and finger wagging from Wenger diehards..

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
06-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Aubamayang, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Ramsey - **** me, we are spoilt. Unless you mean by "on paper not the best" we are literally not Real Madrid

Message reported to withnail who still thinks he's shít.

Sir C
06-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Even worse will be the chorus of moaning and finger wagging from Wenger diehards..

Fúck me, I've seen some bare-ársed front in my time, but you moaning about moaning, before any such moaning has even occurred, is about the most remarkable thing I've ever seen on the internet.*

*Other than that video of that lady cavorting with that large gentleman of colour.

Tony C
06-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Lidl by Lidl we will get better

Still a little worried by what’s still here...was expecting at least a couple of sales by now.

Have to say Wilshere has played a blinder with his free transfer. No backlash from the fans.

Ash
06-07-2018, 09:59 AM

A bit of role-reversal is always good fun, I find. Although some of the anti-Wenger moaners will keep moaning as long as we are not winning the league.

7sisters
06-07-2018, 09:59 AM
But. We can surely all predict the terrace banter the moment we hit a run of poor results. Arsene to be exhumed , we never had it so good, Geoff..

Rich
06-07-2018, 10:00 AM

No mention of Osumane Dembele? :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-07-2018, 10:06 AM
*Other than that video of that lady cavorting with that large gentleman of colour.

I think I may have seen that one too c. The lady in question appears to be somewhat taken with the enormity of the black gentlemen's chopper while another man, presumably her husband, watches on rather meekly and appears to have what one can only describe as a micro-pénis (about which his glw seems amused to berate him).

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 11:01 AM
No mention of Osumane Dembele? :-(

I'll be honest, r - not a big fan of his

IUFG
06-07-2018, 11:22 AM
I'll be honest, r - not a big fan of his

:nod: Eboue. with pace.

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Eboue. with pace.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Burney
06-07-2018, 11:40 AM

Yup. We're just another club now. Get used to it.

Pat Vegas
06-07-2018, 11:41 AM

Maybe I mean more of the players we are linked with. Everyone seems to question some of them but could be brilliant. Good minute with those current players.
I wonder what departures there will be.

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Maybe I mean more of the players we are linked with. Everyone seems to question some of them but could be brilliant. Good minute with those current players.
That's kinda the point though - we have the fancy players already, we need the workmanlike ones to complement them. Are there really any centre back signings that are exciting?

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 11:59 AM

Also hbpv&amimo

PSRB
06-07-2018, 12:00 PM
That's kinda the point though - we have the fancy players already, we need the workmanlike ones to complement them. Are there really any centre back signings that are exciting?

Well there was one :cry:

Luis Anaconda
06-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Well there was one :cry:

Sorry p - that was thoughtless

Tony C
06-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Lacazette available for the right price apparently.

Thought it would be Ozil we cash in on ie the money from him would get 2 to 3 new players in so a decent trade off but looks like it’s Mix Tape vol1