PDA

View Full Version : We've signed Liechenstein!!

PSRB
06-05-2018, 01:07 PM
A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.

Sir C
06-05-2018, 01:10 PM
A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.

My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.

PSRB
06-05-2018, 01:13 PM
My word. A fullback almost as old as me and a Moroccan/Belgian mop.

Exciting times indeed. No wonder they're pleased Arsene's gone.

He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.

Sir C
06-05-2018, 01:15 PM
He was very good against Spain t'other night but I'm hopeful these are squad players, with our entire warchest being saved to dump on a 'special' player.

Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?

Burney
06-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Why not? After all, we've been and dumped on our greatest ever manager, let's do a bit more dumping, and while we're at it, let's buy a load of lumbering, clodhopping oafs who wouldn't have been allowed within 5 miles of Colney if Arsene were still on his throne.

Yes, I'm bitter. What of it?

'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.

Sir C
06-05-2018, 01:29 PM
'Oaves' imo. The plural of 'oaf' is 'oaves'. FACT.

I do like the way this Turkish chap is putting down his marker and showing he's his own man by...errr...signing really old, **** players.

I understand that either ir acceptable but, most importantly, I don't give a fúck.

I don't understand why you're talking about a random Turk of whom I know nothing.

I am in a bad mood.

I need a drink.

Luis Anaconda
06-05-2018, 01:30 PM
I think we've signed the special player already in Aubameyang imo. Won't be another one of "that" quality in

Luis Anaconda
06-05-2018, 01:33 PM
A whole country, wd us.

and Adidas.
He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

Burney
06-05-2018, 01:38 PM
I understand that either ir acceptable but, most importantly, I don't give a fúck.

I don't understand why you're talking about a random Turk of whom I know nothing.

I am in a bad mood.

I need a drink.

I was only joking about the 'oaves' thing. It's always been a family joke that the plural of oaf should be oaves on the grounds that the plural of loaf is loaves. :-(

Why are you so cross-grained? Are you costive? Would a black draught answer?

Listening to 'The Thirteen Gun Salute' the other day, I was struck by the fact that one of the Marine captains at dinner (all of whom are basically the same in all the books - have you noticed?) told a story about a seaman he thought was being impertinent because when asked where he was from, he kept saying 'Ware'. There's a thing, eh?

Sir C
06-05-2018, 02:16 PM
I was only joking about the 'oaves' thing. It's always been a family joke that the plural of oaf should be oaves on the grounds that the plural of loaf is loaves. :-(

Why are you so cross-grained? Are you costive? Would a black draught answer?

Listening to 'The Thirteen Gun Salute' the other day, I was struck by the fact that one of the Marine captains at dinner (all of whom are basically the same in all the books - have you noticed?) told a story about a seaman he thought was being impertinent because when asked where he was from, he kept saying 'Ware'. There's a thing, eh?

I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

Burney
06-05-2018, 02:19 PM
I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

Ah. It sounds like you've reached 100% sobriety. :-( You've gone too far with the detoxification.

Sir C
06-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Ah. It sounds like you've reached 100% sobriety. :-( You've gone too far with the detoxification.

I had 5 failed attempts at the mayonnaise last night. 5. In. A. Row. No idea why. Now I'm too scared to try again. :-(

Burney
06-05-2018, 02:26 PM
I had 5 failed attempts at the mayonnaise last night. 5. In. A. Row. No idea why. Now I'm too scared to try again. :-(

Lord. I feel somehow responsible for this, having made you doubt the power of the method - however briefly. :-(

Hang on. This is actually about mayonnaise, isn't it? This isn't a veiled attempt to tell me about your impotence, is it? :-/

Sir C
06-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Lord. I feel somehow responsible for this, having made you doubt the power of the method - however briefly. :-(

Hang on. This is actually about mayonnaise, isn't it? This isn't a veiled attempt to tell me about your impotence, is it? :-/

My impotence is a matter for me and the chaps down at the public lavatory, and need not concern you at all.

I'm going to have another go tonight. At the mayonnaise, I mean.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
06-05-2018, 02:35 PM
He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

Ok... I'm confident that, this is just a coincidence and lightening won't strike twice.

Burney
06-05-2018, 02:37 PM
My impotence is a matter for me and the chaps down at the public lavatory, and need not concern you at all.

I'm going to have another go tonight. At the mayonnaise, I mean.

As you advised me by text the other week 'Work it up and down a little'.

Sir C
06-05-2018, 02:39 PM
As you advised me by text the other week 'Work it up and down a little'.

And what about the mayonnaise?

Burney
06-05-2018, 02:40 PM
And what about the mayonnaise?

You told me that if I worked it up and down a little, an off-white, creamy emulsion would result as a matter of course. :shrug:

Sir C
06-05-2018, 02:42 PM
You told me that if I worked it up and down a little, an off-white, creamy emulsion would result as a matter of course. :shrug:

Jesus Christ. You really want me to picture your creamy emulsion, don't you? :-(

Burney
06-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Jesus Christ. You really want me to picture your creamy emulsion, don't you? :-(

I sent you a picture of it if you remember.