PDA

View Full Version : The humidity today in Hong Kong is not 150%

WES
06-05-2018, 08:04 AM
but it f*cking well feels like it.

Add to that the unique combination of jet lag and a hangover of epic proportions via LKF and Wan Chai, and WES is not a happy bunny. :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
06-05-2018, 08:44 AM
but it f*cking well feels like it.

Add to that the unique combination of jet lag and a hangover of epic proportions via LKF and Wan Chai, and WES is not a happy bunny. :-(

I suggest you improve your humour by having one or two of your barefoot servants whipped, or is that when you go to Kuwait?

WES
06-05-2018, 08:58 AM
I suggest you improve your humour by having one or two of your barefoot servants whipped, or is that when you go to Kuwait?

Dubai, Herbie, Dubai.

And I don't employ them so I can't whip them (not without paying them directly, anyway).

The bloke who owns the hotel might have them whipped. Back in 5.

Peter
06-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Dubai, Herbie, Dubai.

And I don't employ them so I can't whip them (not without paying them directly, anyway).

The bloke who owns the hotel might have them whipped. Back in 5.

Excellent, so you are allowed to eat chinese food. You lucky sod. Any other food would be an inauthentic travesty, naturally :)

WES
06-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Excellent, so you are allowed to eat chinese food. You lucky sod. Any other food would be an inauthentic travesty, naturally :)

Do you know I had the temerity to eat Korean food last night and I had a banh mi the day before.

Not sure what I was thinking of.