I don't like drinking anymore. I'm too old... :(

IUFG
06-04-2018, 12:46 PM

you lightweight...

Sir C
06-04-2018, 12:51 PM

Now then, let us examine this 'hangover'?

Do you have all of the following symptoms?

1. Heartburn.
2. Waves of nausea.
3. Cold sweats.
4. Hot sweats.
5. A bástard behind the eyes.
6. Trembling hands.
7. The Fear.

If the answer to any of these is 'no', you only have a mild indisposition, and need to man up.

If the answer to all of these is, 'yes', you need bacon. Not vegetarian bacon, not vegan bacon, noy halal bacon, not kosher bacon, just bacon.

Peter
06-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Now then, let us examine this 'hangover'?

Do you have all of the following symptoms?

1. Heartburn.
2. Waves of nausea.
3. Cold sweats.
4. Hot sweats.
5. A bástard behind the eyes.
6. Trembling hands.
7. The Fear.

If the answer to any of these is 'no', you only have a mild indisposition, and need to man up.

If the answer to all of these is, 'yes', you need bacon. Not vegetarian bacon, not vegan bacon, noy halal bacon, not kosher bacon, just bacon.

I have all those symptoms although 5 and 6 are by now pretty mild. Does the fear cover an impending sense of doom or hopelessness? If not, I have discovered the eighth symptom.....

I was drinking with some gay chaps who insisted on ordering bottles of champagne every 10 minutes. I just like a quiet pint of guinness and a leisurely smoke.

Peter
06-04-2018, 12:57 PM
you lightweight...

I can handle it on the night, just about. I cant handle the aftermath.

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to.... :(

I dont know how LA does it....

Rich
06-04-2018, 12:58 PM

To be honest, I am starting to struggle on the night a little bit. I certainly cant drink the way I used to.... :(

What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.

Sir C
06-04-2018, 12:58 PM
I have all those symptoms although 5 and 6 are by now pretty mild. Does the fear cover an impending sense of doom or hopelessness? If not, I have discovered the eighth symptom.....

I was drinking with some gay chaps who insisted on ordering bottles of champagne every 10 minutes. I just like a quiet pint of guinness and a leisurely smoke.

Oh yes, The Fear encompasses the paranoia at what you have done as well as the sense of impending doom.

Never drink poo with the gays, p. They are experts in this matter and will fúck you over every time. But you know that now.

And now, bacon. Go get it, champ!

IUFG
06-04-2018, 01:00 PM
What's the secret to stop yourself from stinking of booze in the morning? I've tried mints and black coffee yet neither seem to produce the desired effect.

eat a garlic chilli chicken with garlic rice and garlic naan. I'd imagine.

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Oh yes, The Fear encompasses the paranoia at what you have done as well as the sense of impending doom.

Never drink poo with the gays, p. They are experts in this matter and will fúck you over every time. But you know that now.

And now, bacon. Go get it, champ!

They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money? I dont drink champagne that quickly in a departure lounge.......the glw loves champagne so she was happy enough, and I didnt have to pay for it.

I refused the third bottle and stuck with the Guinness. Mind you, that slides down so easily you dont realise how many you have gone through.......

I went to subway for lunch and had the one with all the salamis and things in it. Made me feel worse......

IUFG
06-04-2018, 01:05 PM
They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money?

I'm just guessing here, but maybe they don't have kids leeching them for every last fúcking penny of their disposable incomes :shrug:

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:05 PM

Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....

Sir C
06-04-2018, 01:07 PM
They were lovely people but why do gay men always seem to have so much money? I dont drink champagne that quickly in a departure lounge.......the glw loves champagne so she was happy enough, and I didnt have to pay for it.

I refused the third bottle and stuck with the Guinness. Mind you, that slides down so easily you dont realise how many you have gone through.......

I went to subway for lunch and had the one with all the salamis and things in it. Made me feel worse......

:nod: Gays, jews and gypsies, they've got all the money peter, it's because of their conspirass. Fear not Our Jeremy has a final solution for this problem.

Is your girlfriend aware that champagne is most certainly NOT vegan?

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:07 PM
I'm just guessing here, but maybe they don't have kids leeching them for every last fúcking penny of their disposable incomes :shrug:

Nor do I but I am still skint :(

Rich
06-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Denial is my approach. Scrub your mouth out with every dental hygiene product in the house and then just ignore the fact that you are sweating pure alcohol.

I think you can sweat it out first with exercise but....who the **** does that with a hangover? I would keel over and die.....

I feel like the breath comes from deep within me and that the extent to which I cleanse my mouth is largely irrelevant.

I find myself talking to people a few degrees off straight on in an attempt to divert the offending breath away from them.

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:09 PM
:nod: Gays, jews and gypsies, they've got all the money peter, it's because of their conspirass. Fear not Our Jeremy has a final solution for this problem.

Is your girlfriend aware that champagne is most certainly NOT vegan?

I believe she does knows this, yes :)

I didnt mention it last night because, prior to the arrival of these chaps, she had bought herself an 8% lager........ I didnt want to see the aftermath of her having more than one of those :(

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:11 PM
I feel like the breath comes from deep within me and that the extent to which I cleanse my mouth is largely irrelevant.

I find myself talking to people a few degrees off straight on in an attempt to divert the offending breath away from them.

Yes, it is in the sinuses, its everywhere. The foul stench of stale Guinness is my cologne for today.......

Maybe vodka helps with this? Whisky certainly doesnt.

Luis Anaconda
06-04-2018, 01:18 PM

Don't stop - or spend a day in bed

Burney
06-04-2018, 01:19 PM

Tony Adams. With bin bags.

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Tony Adams. With bin bags.

No wonder he is barmy.

Its hard enough to walk downstairs for a fag....

Peter
06-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Don't stop - or spend a day in bed

Urrggh...... the very thought of a pint right now.....

A day in bed sounds like a much better option