05-29-2018, 09:03 PM
Deserving of a slap ?

PSRB
05-30-2018, 09:18 AM
Deserving of a slap ?

He'd probably top himself again, if you did

7sisters
05-30-2018, 09:53 AM
It’s those so Sofoligy ads.. One of those moments that requires the Chief, from cuckoo’s nest, to come forward and smother the hippy c*nt with a cushion.

IUFG
05-30-2018, 10:00 AM
Deserving of a slap ?

Sofa loving ****.

anyway talking Guardian twáts. . .

Did anyone see Battle for British Heroes last night?

Has Afua Hirsch really not got anything else to do?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-battle-for-britains-heroes

Sir C
05-30-2018, 10:22 AM
Sofa loving ****.

anyway talking Guardian twáts. . .

Did anyone see Battle for British Heroes last night?

Has Afua Hirsch really not got anything else to do?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-battle-for-britains-heroes

The Left's aim to destroy all semblences of decency started in the 60s, with the challenging of laws suppressing the publication of foul language or showing naked hairy hippies on stage. They moved on to destroying religion, thus removing any moral framework against which we could govern our actions. Simultaneously, their Storm Troopers in classrooms and lecture halls were brainwashing our children to believe that a man can be a woman, or be married to another man. Science was perverted to allow the mutilation of human beings to further muddy the waters of right and wrong behaviour.

The only thing they have left to destroy is tradition, custom and pride, so it is inevitable that our heroes should be slandered and diminished.

Blame peter and his cohorts. They have destroyed our civilisation simply to further their communist goals.

It's over. It's time to give in gracefully. The Hun is at the gate and we can hold him no more.

Farewell.

Ash
05-30-2018, 10:49 AM
The Left's aim to destroy all semblences of decency started in the 60s, with the challenging of laws suppressing the publication of foul language or showing naked hairy hippies on stage. They moved on to destroying religion, thus removing any moral framework against which we could govern our actions. Simultaneously, their Storm Troopers in classrooms and lecture halls were brainwashing our children to believe that a man can be a woman, or be married to another man. Science was perverted to allow the mutilation of human beings to further muddy the waters of right and wrong behaviour.

The only thing they have left to destroy is tradition, custom and pride, so it is inevitable that our heroes should be slandered and diminished.

Blame peter and his cohorts. They have destroyed our civilisation simply to further their communist goals.

It's over. It's time to give in gracefully. The Hun is at the gate and we can hold him no more.

Farewell.

Did I ever tell you, Mandrake, that I only ever drink rain water and grain alcohol?

Peter
05-30-2018, 10:53 AM

Farewell.

Such a pity that Thatcher didn't spot all this happening and do something about it. Too busy beating up miners I suppose.

IUFG
05-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Such a pity that Thatcher didn't spot all this happening and do something about it. Too busy beating up miners I suppose.

Thatcher did a great deal to disarm the common man, p.

Privatisation
Right to buy / Stopped funding for building council houses
Weakened unions via law changes and massive unemployment
Relaxed the licensing laws
Fúcked up how we watched football

Now we are oppressed by the snowflake generation

Peter
05-30-2018, 11:07 AM
Thatcher did a great deal to disarm the common man, p.

Privatisation
Right to buy / Stopped funding for building council houses
Weakened unions via law changes and massive unemployment
Relaxed the licensing laws
Fúcked up how we watched football

Now we are oppressed by the snowflake generation

Right, but apparently she missed the relentless march of the marxists and allowed them to destroy civilisation. A cheap council house and a few BT shares doesn't really make up for that

Sir C
05-30-2018, 11:33 AM

By 79 much of the damage was done. She slowed the progress of Marxist infiltration, but sadly could not turn back the tide.

Peter
05-30-2018, 11:41 AM
By 79 much of the damage was done. She slowed the progress of Marxist infiltration, but sadly could not turn back the tide.

Well, that puts a serious dent in her achievements doesn't it. A failure in all that mattered.

I always suspected as much....

Sir C
05-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Well, that puts a serious dent in her achievements doesn't it. A failure in all that mattered.

I always suspected as much....

You're obsessing a bt, p. She's gone away now, she can't hurt you any more.

You'd do better to worry about what will hurt you. You might think that the Thoughtpolice and the gulags are only a problem for the likes of me, but when Owen Jones gets to hear some of the things you have said about Comrade Jeremy, it will be your cobblers getting smashed to a pulp as well.

Sir C
05-30-2018, 12:08 PM
Did I ever tell you, Mandrake, that I only ever drink rain water and grain alcohol?

You mock, yet you know I'm right.

Peter
05-30-2018, 12:47 PM
You're obsessing a bt, p. She's gone away now, she can't hurt you any more.

You'd do better to worry about what will hurt you. You might think that the Thoughtpolice and the gulags are only a problem for the likes of me, but when Owen Jones gets to hear some of the things you have said about Comrade Jeremy, it will be your cobblers getting smashed to a pulp as well.

I spent three hours down the station with the thought police last week discussing some rather absurd accusations.

He lost.

Sir C
05-30-2018, 12:48 PM
I spent three hours down the station with the thought police last week discussing some rather absurd accusations.

He lost.

Tell all. Do.

Peter
05-30-2018, 12:49 PM
Tell all. Do.

It seems describing a Brazilian person as a nutter (which I didn't do) could be considered a racial slur. Guess why.... (it's pretty funny)

WES
05-30-2018, 01:02 PM
It seems describing a Brazilian person as a nutter (which I didn't do) could be considered a racial slur. Guess why.... (it's pretty funny)

Brazil nut = Nutter = Brazilian slur?

Peter
05-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Brazil nut = Nutter = Brazilian slur?

Correct :)

i honestly thought he was joking.....

Sir C
05-30-2018, 01:20 PM

He may have failed this time, but this example of lunacy has taken us on another step towards normalising the rubbish.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Eventually they win.