PDA

View Full Version : Gardening in May must be be the biggest fag of all.

redgunamo
05-29-2018, 03:26 PM
Just spent all day at it and now my back is probably broken and I've probably caught Housemaid's Knee and Hey Fever as well.

I blame the parents. Bloody slave-drivers.

Ash
05-29-2018, 04:10 PM
Ask Burnley if he'll do it for you. Apparently he does that sort of thing for fun. :shrug:

redgunamo
05-29-2018, 04:22 PM
Ask Burnley if he'll do it for you. Apparently he does that sort of thing for fun. :shrug:

Oh, my very own Mum and Dad also do it for fun. So to speak. That's the trouble.

Tony C
05-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Someone asked my this recently - don’t you miss your garden...all that greenery, the foxes, the barbecues etc etc

(Live in an apartment now)

Answer was no...just because of the gardening. Just couldn’t do it anymore.

I do miss my foxes though...lovely family.

Peter
05-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Someone asked my this recently - don’t you miss your garden...all that greenery, the foxes, the barbecues etc etc

(Live in an apartment now)

Answer was no...just because of the gardening. Just couldn’t do it anymore.

I do miss my foxes though...lovely family.

The biggest problem with having a garden is that the ****s next door will have one as well.

redgunamo
05-30-2018, 06:40 AM
The biggest problem with having a garden is that the ****s next door will have one as well.

No worries about that here; nearest neighbours are a couple of miles away. It was merely a thinly-disguised boast about what a big one I've got.

Garden, that is :-\

WES
05-30-2018, 08:18 AM
No worries about that here; nearest neighbours are a couple of miles away. It was merely a thinly-disguised boast about what a big one I've got.

Garden, that is :-\

I share your pain, red. I've filled more brown bins than I can count recently and still have two to go and a massive pile of trimmings in the back waiting to be dealt with. And I still have composting, feeding and barking to come. :-(

That said, after a hard day in the garden what could be better than a cold beer or G&T overlooking the results of your effort. :cloud9: