PDA

View Full Version : So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

WES
05-25-2018, 07:42 AM
and amongst the egregious sexual crimes he has been accused of is 'Morgan is also said to have stared at women's breasts'

Well f*ck me sideways, not sure how we haven't locked him up. :rolleyes:

PSRB
05-25-2018, 08:31 AM
and amongst the egregious sexual crimes he has been accused of is 'Morgan is also said to have stared at women's breasts'

I'm in so much trouble!!

Tony C
05-25-2018, 09:00 AM
We’re all washed up if they’re going after him.

Man I loved him in the Matrix :bow:

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:02 AM

It sounds like he has been something of a twát, for which an apology would seem appropriate. Sadly, we know what happens now: the outrage escalates, the accusations fly in from all quarters and become more and more extreme and then he is condemned as a monster by the Court of Twitter.

No doubt The Shawshank Redemption is being edited to remove his image as we speak.

Peter
05-25-2018, 09:16 AM
I'm in so much trouble!!

#metoo :)

I think we are all going to prison...

WES
05-25-2018, 09:21 AM
#metoo :)

I think we are all going to prison...

Shall we have a joint press conference? We can take turns confessing to staring at women's breasts and apologizing profusely.

I think Peter should go first. :nod:

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:24 AM
Shall we have a joint press conference? We can take turns confessing to staring at women's breasts and apologizing profusely.

Are you suggesting that it it acceptable to stare at a woman's breasts? Do you not think this might make her uncomfortable?

Tony C
05-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Are you suggesting that it it acceptable to stare at a woman's breasts? Do you not think this might make her uncomfortable?

Is just tits...I’m okay looking at other body parts imo

WES
05-25-2018, 09:30 AM

Yes, perfectly acceptable. In fact, I think men that don't do it should wear dresses.

Tony C
05-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Will this get to like the 1800s when it was all about them ankles...ooooh yeah

Or are these off limits too?

Peter
05-25-2018, 09:31 AM

I think we all have to hand ourselves into a police station. Every single man in britain...to the same police station....at the same time.....

WES
05-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Will this get to like the 1800s when it was all about them ankles...ooooh yeah

Or are these off limits too?

No breasts, no ankles, you can't be guilty of double standards imo.

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:37 AM
Yes, perfectly acceptable. In fact, I think men that don't do it should wear dresses.

You're a deeply creepy man. :-(

PSRB
05-25-2018, 09:38 AM

I have no issue with the reverse :shrug: They wear these plunging necklines for a reason plus I try not actually stare and I wear very dark sunglasses. I'm trying my best!

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:42 AM
I have no issue with the reverse :shrug: They wear these plunging necklines for a reason plus I try not actually stare and I wear very dark sunglasses. I'm trying my best!

All joking aside, if you can't stop yourself staring at a woman despite the fact that you might be making her feel uncomfortable, you need to take a long look in a mirror and decide whether you might need some psychological assistance. Because rank ill-manners are not excused because you think you're some sort of stud.

WES
05-25-2018, 09:46 AM
All joking aside, if you can't stop yourself staring at a woman despite the fact that you might be making her feel uncomfortable, you need to take a long look in a mirror and decide whether you might need some psychological assistance. Because rank ill-manners are not excused because you think you're some sort of stud.

Women who like being stared at (and there are a great many) dress in a way that makes you want to stare at them. Those that don't, don't. :shrug:

I used to sit behind the departmental secretary who was very fit and wore something tight fitting and short skirts as a matter of habit. She seemed to spend the better part of the day trying to catch men looking at her. Got sacked, ultimately. Shame.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-25-2018, 09:50 AM
What chance do I have? I have composed very salacious, albeit very excellent, poetry about Nigella's big hairy, pungent lubricious fanny piece - oh Christ .. tissues!

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:50 AM
Women who like being stared at (and there are a great many) dress in a way that makes you want to stare at them. Those that don't, don't. :shrug:

I used to sit behind the departmental secretary who was very fit and wore something tight fitting and short skirts as a matter of habit. She seemed to spend the better part of the day trying to catch men looking at her. Got sacked, ultimately. Shame.

Yeah, the dirty ****s love it, don't they? They're asking for it.

Weirdo.

IUFG
05-25-2018, 09:51 AM
I'm in so much trouble!!

I think we all are :hide:

Peter
05-25-2018, 09:52 AM

Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Breasts are wonderful things. They create and sustain life.

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:52 AM
What chance do I have? I have composed very salacious, albeit very excellent, poetry about Nigella's big hairy, pungent lubricious fanny piece - oh Christ .. tissues!

I doubt very much that your doing so caused Nigella any distress, h. Should you have composed such poetry knwoing that she would read it, that would have been wrong, wouldn't it?

It's just a question of good manners and basic human decency.

Peter
05-25-2018, 09:53 AM
Yeah, the dirty ****s love it, don't they? They're asking for it.

Weirdo.

Are you one of those men who gets all angry and possessive if someone looks at your bird?

Weirdo...

Sir C
05-25-2018, 09:56 AM
Are you one of those men who gets all angry and possessive if someone looks at your bird?

Weirdo...

No. I am one of those men who doesn't think it appropriate that women should be made to feel uncomfortable by weird, leering wretches, simply for the crime of being a woman.

PSRB
05-25-2018, 09:56 AM
Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Oh clearly, it's more of a sly glance. Staring would be weird. In truth, I'm more of a leg man myself

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-25-2018, 09:58 AM
I doubt very much that your doing so caused Nigella any distress, h. Should you have composed such poetry knwoing that she would read it, that would have been wrong, wouldn't it?

It's just a question of good manners and basic human decency.

A friend of mine taught her children and threatened to show her. Said she'd love it

WES
05-25-2018, 10:01 AM
Oh clearly, it's more of a sly glance. Staring would be weird. In truth, I'm more of a leg man myself

Yes, a sly glance is a good description. And any man with some common sense or intuition can tell if they are put off by it or quite enjoy it. It isn't that hard.

It's called flirting really, and it's part of life and it will be a sad day when pious Nazis like Charles manage to deny men *and* women of the pleasure it brings.

IUFG
05-25-2018, 10:03 AM

Have you watched the series ("season") finale of Blindspot, psrb?

Some great twists. They better fúcking commission the next series imo

Sir C
05-25-2018, 10:06 AM
Yes, a sly glance is a good description. And any man with some common sense or intuition can tell if they are put off by it or quite enjoy it. It isn't that hard.

It's called flirting really, and it's part of life and it will be a sad day when pious Nazis like Charles manage to deny men *and* women of the pleasure it brings.

It's odd how you've moved from boasting about your 'staring' to this 'sly glance'.

WES
05-25-2018, 10:18 AM
It's odd how you've moved from boasting about your 'staring' to this 'sly glance'.

Firstly, I never boasted about staring, I simply implied that most men do it and it really isn't a big deal. Secondly, if a woman, or a man for that matter, doesn't want to be looked at a glance is no different than a stare. A good way not to be looked at is to not dress in a way that encourages it. And I think the overwhelming majority of women understand that and behave accordingly.

Thirdly, I think you're taking the p1ss.

SWv2
05-25-2018, 10:19 AM

There is no one rule fits all here as has been pointed out, some chicks like it and welcome it. Others do not and they are entitled to.

It is like the Nazis who have stopped all the dolly birds in F1 (think it was F1) even though said ladies were choosing of their own free will to do the job, enjoying it, being paid for it.

The increasingly tight rules which modern society force on us saddens me.

I was watching a program about Irish Transers last night and at one point I referred to them as ‘freaks’. I meant no harm but yet I was told off.

:shrug:

PSRB
05-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Have you watched the series ("season") finale of Blindspot, psrb?

Some great twists. They better fúcking commission the next series imo

Yes, I have. Didn't see that coming.

Token: She has great boobs

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 11:03 AM
.. being paid for it.

As is so often the case, it is left to the mighty SW to arrive precisely at the heart of the matter. Even still in these days of equal opportunities and identity politics, far too many chaps expect to be able to ogle birds and grab pussies, or whatever-have-you, for free. It is this essential dishonesty and rank cheapskatery which is the real cause for concern and resentment amongst the fairer sex, as Scott titled them.

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2018, 11:03 AM
Yes, I have. Didn't see that coming.

Token: She has great boobs
ffs - pic? (Is this still allowed these days)

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 11:05 AM
It sounds like he has been something of a twát, for which an apology would seem appropriate. Sadly, we know what happens now: the outrage escalates, the accusations fly in from all quarters and become more and more extreme and then he is condemned as a monster by the Court of Twitter.

No doubt The Shawshank Redemption is being edited to remove his image as we speak.

His crime seems to be to be doing that while being rich and famous. Apologies are cheap.

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2018, 11:08 AM
His crime seems to be to be doing that while being rich and famous. Apologies are cheap.

At least it isn't because he is black - I think that could be called progress

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 11:21 AM
At least it isn't because he is black - I think that could be called progress

Well, quite. Money is much better than racism.

SWv2
05-25-2018, 11:32 AM

Good man LA, thinking about our GDPR obligations.

IUFG
05-25-2018, 11:38 AM

https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.2443541.1448465878!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

I'm not searching for "Jane Doe"+"Tits" on the interwebs...

PSRB
05-25-2018, 11:40 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.2443541.1448465878!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

I'm not searching for "Jane Doe"+"Tits" on the interwebs...

I was referring more to Zappata

IUFG
05-25-2018, 11:41 AM
I was referring more to Zappata

https://media.self.com/photos/58337110695516b21dee8814/master/pass/audrey-esparza.jpg

barrybueno
05-25-2018, 11:42 AM

It's now being remade with Andi Peters filling in, or is it Lenny Henry?

:alllookthesametome:

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 11:46 AM
No. I am one of those men who doesn't think it appropriate that women should be made to feel uncomfortable by weird, leering wretches, simply for the crime of being a woman.

C. Treating dollies as though they were the same as men actually demeans and humiliates both. Especially women.

PSRB
05-25-2018, 11:50 AM
https://media.self.com/photos/58337110695516b21dee8814/master/pass/audrey-esparza.jpg

I'd never give her a sly glance, nope, not at all, never, no interest, nothing to see here

IUFG
05-25-2018, 12:11 PM
I'd never give her a sly glance, nope, not at all, never, no interest, nothing to see here

The good news is, it has been commissioned for series 4 :-)

Even betterer is Zapata will be getting them out more often, I suspect.

Ash
05-25-2018, 12:19 PM
There is no one rule fits all here as has been pointed out, some chicks like it and welcome it. Others do not and they are entitled to.

It is like the Nazis who have stopped all the dolly birds in F1 (think it was F1) even though said ladies were choosing of their own free will to do the job, enjoying it, being paid for it.

The increasingly tight rules which modern society force on us saddens me.

I was watching a program about Irish Transers last night and at one point I referred to them as ‘freaks’. I meant no harm but yet I was told off.

:shrug:

Now steady on there. Nuanced thought that recognises that women do not all think and feel in the same way is way off message for AWIMB.

All the same, women are actually designed by evolution to be noticed and so while some restraint and discretion is advised, a chap shouldn't be too criminalised for the desire to look. Generally we are rebooting the old Victorian prudery for the 21st Century.

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2018, 12:21 PM

Good work, i. HR at its best

7sisters
05-25-2018, 12:26 PM
Now steady on there. Nuanced thought that recognises that women do not all think and feel in the same way is way off message for AWIMB.

All the same, women are actually designed by evolution to be noticed and so while some restraint and discretion is advised, a chap shouldn't be too criminalised for the desire to look. Generally we are rebooting the old Victorian prudery for the 21st Century.

Completely agree. What of ex newspaper editors like La Bollard, who made a career from using that plunging neckline to full effect. How she must have giggled at the discomfort of countless male foes, who were reduced to stammering wrecks.

Burney
05-25-2018, 01:34 PM

Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.

Peter
05-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.

Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.

Which they have, in fact, done. Understandably so, if those things that dolly up there is toting is what you chaps call "breasts" nowadays.

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 02:01 PM

Indeed. Both, in fact.

Tony C
05-25-2018, 02:26 PM
Okay so two things:

1. What about necks...some women have pleasing necks. Is that now off limits for me? A really good neck is a good turn on for me.

2. What about when I’m dancing in the club and the girl rubs her thigh on my co ck to gauge my size...can I call harassment on that and take to Twitter in incandescent rage?

Tony C
05-25-2018, 02:29 PM
I take it I’m no longer able to ask to borrow their phone so I can call a cab because someone stole mine in the club and then I dial my phone so I have their number and then I call them back in a few days.

F uck what about all the d ick picks I’ve sent out :banghead:

Sir C
05-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Okay so two things:

1. What about necks...some women have pleasing necks. Is that now off limits for me? A really good neck is a good turn on for me.

2. What about when I’m dancing in the club and the girl rubs her thigh on my co ck to gauge my size...can I call harassment on that and take to Twitter in incandescent rage?

1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?

Tony C
05-25-2018, 02:30 PM
Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.

Burney
05-25-2018, 02:32 PM
Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.

I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.

Tony C
05-25-2018, 02:37 PM
I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.

They already banned cigarettes in there too :cry:

But can u imagine getting banged up for this? I mean sitting around playing cards / dominoes drinking hooch with the boys talking about what everyone did to get in there...robberies, murders, kidnapping, drugs and then you and your sexual harassment charge.

Your life would be misery. You’re just going to get laughed at for your entire stay.

eastgermanautos
05-25-2018, 04:13 PM

Also, the thing about Morgan Freeman is that he had to age before people found him castable. Back in his earlier days -- I've seen these roles -- he's way too big and threatening, the achetypal scary and sexually threatening black man. No roles for him then. Therefore, it seems a bit much to come after the man after he had to be on hold, essentially, until he hit the age of 55!

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 04:44 PM
1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?

No, your first point essentially describes how I ended up with my wife and your second details said wife's ongoing attempts to ensure I don't have any more money hidden away somewhere :-\

redgunamo
05-25-2018, 04:46 PM
Also, the thing about Morgan Freeman is that he had to age before people found him castable. Back in his earlier days -- I've seen these roles -- he's way too big and threatening, the achetypal scary and sexually threatening black man. No roles for him then. Therefore, it seems a bit much to come after the man after he had to be on hold, essentially, until he hit the age of 55!

Harvey finally perp-walked out of court today too. Another dark day for famous gropers.

eastgermanautos
05-25-2018, 06:17 PM
Harvey finally perp-walked out of court today too. Another dark day for famous gropers.

One thing to note, I don't believe for a moment that Brad Pitt confronted Weinstein over his unwanted approach to Gwynneth Paltrow. It doesn't ring true. A little punk like Brad Pitt -- at that stage in his career -- would absolutely not have done that.

Apart from that, yeah, the guy has to go down.

In terms of Freeman, you can see how it worked. He just let his glance linger a bit too long, kind of was acting like a d!ck. An entire generation of people acting like d!cks can get shut down now, it appears.

redgunamo
05-29-2018, 03:50 PM
One thing to note, I don't believe for a moment that Brad Pitt confronted Weinstein over his unwanted approach to Gwynneth Paltrow. It doesn't ring true. A little punk like Brad Pitt -- at that stage in his career -- would absolutely not have done that.

Apart from that, yeah, the guy has to go down.

In terms of Freeman, you can see how it worked. He just let his glance linger a bit too long, kind of was acting like a d!ck. An entire generation of people acting like d!cks can get shut down now, it appears.

Hollywood, et al, has been hoist by its own petard, imo.

Good job too. Appalling hypocrisy and contemptible sanctimony to boot.