PDA

View Full Version : This is very, very funny.

Sir C
05-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Yes it is. Fúck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKV6h_5XFbk

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Well yes I suppose it is if mocking the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and our future King is something that amuses you c.

Odd to think you have spent the last two weeks genuflecting and "Your Majesty'ing" like some oleaginous old equerry, yet now see fit to spread this kind of seditious tripe on the board. For shame!

Burney
05-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Well yes I suppose it is if mocking the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and our future King is something that amuses you c.

Odd to think you have spent the last two weeks genuflecting and "Your Majesty'ing" like some oleaginous old equerry, yet now see fit to spread this kind of seditious tripe on the board. For shame!

My wife was watching 'Suits' last night (don't get me started, h) and the Duchess of Sussex appeared to be getting knobbed in a stationery cupboard. :-(

Is that any way for Royalty to carry on, h? Is it?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-24-2018, 11:28 AM
My wife was watching 'Suits' last night (don't get me started, h) and the Duchess of Sussex appeared to be getting knobbed in a stationery cupboard. :-(

Oh my goodness gracious. It is all going to end very, very messily isn't it? The velociraptors of the British tabloids are sharpening their frightful talons.

redgunamo
05-24-2018, 11:28 AM

There was a very nice story about her pet beagle doing the rounds though. Sort of "death row-to-riches".

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-24-2018, 11:31 AM
There was a very nice story about her pet beagle doing the rounds though. Sort of "death row-to-riches".

Is she kind to puppy dogs then r? That is heartening.

redgunamo
05-24-2018, 11:48 AM
Is she kind to puppy dogs then r? That is heartening.

I gather she keeps a couple of dogs. But this particular chap was discovered wandering alone and starving in the wilderness, and she took him in shortly after he had been rescued from a so called "kill shelter". The lucky wee mite then ended up spending the last few weeks as the special guest of HMQ

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018418/rs_1024x759-180518132402-1024.meghan-markle-dog.ct.051818.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90

Pokster
05-24-2018, 11:59 AM
I gather she keeps a couple of dogs. But this particular chap was discovered wandering alone and starving in the wilderness, and she took him in shortly after he had been rescued from a so called "kill shelter". The lucky wee mite then ended up spending the last few weeks as the special guest of HMQ

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018418/rs_1024x759-180518132402-1024.meghan-markle-dog.ct.051818.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90

I know you like your hounds R, but as an owner of 2 Beagles, they are lovely dogs

redgunamo
05-24-2018, 12:11 PM
I know you like your hounds R, but as an owner of 2 Beagles, they are lovely dogs

Beagles are hounds, P. Very nice.