05-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Got very good this series imo.

Also, this was good back in the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_6K1xGApY

When's it gonna be available to non-Sky Atlantic subscribers? :-(

Ash
05-21-2018, 01:04 PM
When's it gonna be available to non-Sky Atlantic subscribers? :-(

I've no idea, my friend. Sky Atlantic is about the only part of my very expensive subscription that I feel I'm getting value from at the moment.

So I shall bask in the fact that other people can't watch it yet. :vsign:

IUFG
05-21-2018, 01:24 PM
I've no idea, my friend. Sky Atlantic is about the only part of my very expensive subscription that I feel I'm getting value from at the moment.

So I shall bask in the fact that other people can't watch it yet. :vsign:

Westworld is excellent.

I've also stuck with Blind Spot. That got very silly in the middle but seems to have come round again.

Sky Living, I believe.

SWv2
05-21-2018, 01:30 PM

Kirk Brandon IIRC.

Burney
05-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Kirk Brandon IIRC.

Later of Spear Of Destiny? Looked like Bros's dodgy uncle and 'accidentally' had sex with Boy George despite being totally straight and then sued about it later and lost? :hehe:

SWv2
05-21-2018, 01:48 PM
Later of Spear Of Destiny? Looked like Bros's dodgy uncle and 'accidentally' had sex with Boy George despite being totally straight and then sued about it later and lost? :hehe:

The very same though the unfortunate sexual coupling with BG is news to me.

Quite the accident.

:clap:

PSRB
05-21-2018, 01:49 PM
Westworld is excellent.

I've also stuck with Blind Spot. That got very silly in the middle but seems to have come round again.

Sky Living, I believe.

Love Blindspot and also very much looking forward to the new series of Elementary

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2018, 01:50 PM

It’s not really doing it for me. Nothing can fill that Game of Thrones void :cry:

Ash
05-21-2018, 01:51 PM

:nod: A certain Paul Morley writing for a certain hipper-than-thou music weekly that we shall not name 'enhanced' his eccentric reputation by writing a bizzare review of Theatre of Hate live in Gravesend, of all places, where he spent the whole review going on about Kirk's ears, including strange fantasies about sucking them.

Actually, has anyone seen Barney Ronay and Paul Morley in the same room? (Bit harsh on BR tbf)

Ash
05-21-2018, 01:55 PM
It’s not really doing it for me. Nothing can fill that Game of Thrones void :cry:

Not even Jamie East on the West Word thing after it? :hehe:

I think it could be up there with GoT for me. I thought I'd lost interest in classic Sci-fi themes of AI and multiple timelines but this one is working for me.

Do you know why GoT has been delayed a year? Someone recorded over the master tape and they've got to do it all again?

Burney
05-21-2018, 01:58 PM
The very same though the unfortunate sexual coupling with BG is news to me.

Quite the accident.

:clap:

Conducting relationships with chaps who claim to be straight seems to have been something of a theme with Boy George. Perhaps they were able to convince themselves that this strapping six-footer in a dress was virtually the same as a lady? :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Not even Jamie East on the West Word thing after it? :hehe:

I think it could be up there with GoT for me. I thought I'd lost interest in classic Sci-fi themes of AI and multiple timelines but this one is working for me.

Do you know why GoT has been delayed a year? Someone recorded over the master tape and they've got to do it all again?

CGI I think. There’s going to be dragons and loads of armies (dead and living) in most of the episodes so they have lots of post production **** to do.

Burney
05-21-2018, 02:06 PM
CGI I think. There’s going to be dragons and loads of armies (dead and living) in most of the episodes so they have lots of post production **** to do.

I just don't see how it's feasible to tie up all the plot strings in the space of six or seven episodes, tbh. I would expect a lot of complainst about this final series.

Ash
05-21-2018, 02:08 PM
I just don't see how it's feasible to tie up all the plot strings in the space of six or seven episodes, tbh. I would expect a lot of complainst about this final series.

Especially as the big fat lad with the beard has spent the last ten years failing to work out how to conclude the thing.

Burney
05-21-2018, 02:16 PM
Especially as the big fat lad with the beard has spent the last ten years failing to work out how to conclude the thing.

:nod: By my reckoning, the only way they can do it is to cull about two to three major characters per episode.

Sir C
05-21-2018, 02:20 PM
:nod: By my reckoning, the only way they can do it is to cull about two to three major characters per episode.

On the other hand, everyone might learn to just compromise a bit and then peace might break out.

I haven't a single idea what's going on or, indeed, what has gone on. I found the fúcking thing confusing enough when I was wathcing it once a week. There's more characters than the bible, half of them are related in some way, many of them get killed, some of them get killed but then come back to life... and they stopped with the tits and arses.

I'm tempted to give it the swerve.

PSRB
05-21-2018, 02:21 PM
On the other hand, everyone might learn to just compromise a bit and then peace might break out.

I haven't a single idea what's going on or, indeed, what has gone on. I found the fúcking thing confusing enough when I was wathcing it once a week. There's more characters than the bible, half of them are related in some way, many of them get killed, some of them get killed but then come back to life... and they stopped with the tits and arses.

I'm tempted to give it the swerve.

:nod: I gave up with it at that point

Luis Anaconda
05-21-2018, 02:29 PM

Let the bad guys win #teamnightking

Billy Goat Sverige
05-21-2018, 02:37 PM

He’s bringing out a book about the history of the Targaryen’s this year :clap: Part 1 of 2 as well looool.

Ash
05-21-2018, 02:40 PM
He’s bringing out a book about the history of the Targaryen’s this year :clap: Part 1 of 2 as well looool.

:hehe: Anything. ANYthing to put off finishing the story.

Burney
05-21-2018, 02:43 PM

He really is a cheeky cvnt, isn't he?