PDA

View Full Version : The MILF in the royal blue dress to Meghan's left, front pew furthest forward

WES
05-21-2018, 09:04 AM
struggled to take my eyes off her and said to Mrs WES 'she'll be in the papers on Monday, nailed on'.

Turns out she's Canadian named Jessica Mulroney and is married to a former Canadian PM's son and she's splashed all over the Mail and elsewhere. :-)

And I'd be surprised if only myself and PRSB noticed her.*

* you just *know* PRSB noticed her.

PSRB
05-21-2018, 09:27 AM
struggled to take my eyes off her and said to Mrs WES 'she'll be in the papers on Monday, nailed on'.

Turns out she's Canadian named Jessica Mulroney and is married to a former Canadian PM's son and she's splashed all over the Mail and elsewhere. :-)

And I'd be surprised if only myself and PRSB noticed her.*

* you just *know* PRSB noticed her.

Chelsy Davy? Joss Stone was probably my favourite, along with the lady in with navy blue with white polka dots and high white collar.

Burney
05-21-2018, 09:28 AM
Chelsy Davy? Joss Stone was probably my favourite, along with the lady in with navy blue with white polka dots and high white collar.

Fvckssake! Were you sitting there taking notes and giving marks out of 10? :hehe:

Sir C
05-21-2018, 09:28 AM

Joss Stone was chewing gum. If I had my way I'd have her flogged.

PSRB
05-21-2018, 09:30 AM
Fvckssake! Were you sitting there taking notes and giving marks out of 10? :hehe:

I was setting up the Sonos and it was on telly :-)

I am very excited for the Wedding special of Hello!

Burney
05-21-2018, 09:32 AM
Joss Stone was chewing gum. If I had my way I'd have her flogged.

Didn't know you were into that sort of thing, old boy. Still, chaque un a son gout, I suppose.

WES
05-21-2018, 09:33 AM
This won:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a20763618/jessica-mulroney-proud-mom-royal-wedding-ben-mulroney-instagram/

PSRB
05-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Ah yes, she is rather lovely

Viva Prat Vegas
05-21-2018, 09:38 AM
10/10 for Amal Clooney's posture, poise and carriage
4/10 for Gloomy Soice
10/10 for that trio strutting down the road together

Burney
05-21-2018, 09:40 AM
4/10 for Gloomy Soice

I've just discovered that if I try and write Amal, my computer wants to change it to Anal. :hehe:

Anal.

Sir C
05-21-2018, 09:43 AM
Didn't know you were into that sort of thing, old boy. Still, chaque un a son gout, I suppose.

I mean merely as a corrective measure, nothing sexual. Who would be in any7 way interested in chastising naughty, naughty girls, seeing the welts rise on their milky-white plumptious buttocks, hearing them squeal for mercy?

Not me, that's for damned sure.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-21-2018, 09:43 AM
I nearly typed it just then
Had to use Backspace

Burney
05-21-2018, 09:53 AM
I mean merely as a corrective measure, nothing sexual. Who would be in any7 way interested in chastising naughty, naughty girls, seeing the welts rise on their milky-white plumptious buttocks, hearing them squeal for mercy?

Not me, that's for damned sure.

Oooh, you went a bit 100 Days of Sodom there.

You ever tried to read it? Eye-watering. Bit of an odd cove, the Marquis de Sade, it's fair to say.

Sir C
05-21-2018, 10:02 AM

You ever tried to read it? Eye-watering. Bit of an odd cove, the Marquis de Sade, it's fair to say.

I haven't, but the glw introduced me to the joys of Victorian erotica. All whips and dildos, you know the drill.

Burney
05-21-2018, 10:12 AM
I haven't, but the glw introduced me to the joys of Victorian erotica. All whips and dildos, you know the drill.

When you say she 'introduced' you to it... no, never mind. There are things I would genuinely rather not know. :-\

Sir C
05-21-2018, 10:15 AM
When you say she 'introduced' you to it... no, never mind. There are things I would genuinely rather not know. :-\

She showed me a book. :rolleyes:

IUFG
05-21-2018, 10:20 AM
4/10 for Gloomy Soice

meanwhile in the gardens of Windsor Castle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRKLOlBIXA

Burney
05-21-2018, 10:29 AM
She showed me a book. :rolleyes:

Oh, thank goodness! I had some distressing mental images of...well...unpleasantness.

Pokster
05-21-2018, 12:07 PM
Oh, thank goodness! I had some distressing mental images of...well...unpleasantness.

I can taste a leetle bit of sick

eastgermanautos
05-22-2018, 06:28 AM

They all got very weird in that period. I tried reading Theophile Gauthier's book on lesbianism, which, don't get me wrong, is a topic which suggests itself to me. But it's boring after a while.