PDA

View Full Version : Free the Sir C one!

Betty - Berni's inflatable mistress
05-18-2018, 01:17 PM
Do none of you ****s care? This is fúcking outrageous!

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-18-2018, 01:21 PM

I've been in major discussions with admin this day regarding the spammer problem on awimb. It would appear that your 'Sir C' persona has fallen victim as an unintended consequence. Sorry about that.

05-18-2018, 01:22 PM
I've been in major discussions with admin this day regarding the spammer problem on awimb. It would appear that your 'Sir C' persona has fallen victim as an unintended consequence. Sorry about that.

You mean... I am technically dead?

Free the Pok
05-18-2018, 01:24 PM

I do care, because I can no longer post or reply... this site is being ageist imo

05-18-2018, 01:25 PM

Well - I dunno. You don't appear to be on the list of banned users, so I can't unban you. Try pming footymad (http://www.awimb.com/member.php?1-Footymad) imo.

Free the Pok

You've had a good innings, better than most England openers

I do care, because I can no longer post or reply... this site is being ageist imo

I am putting together a team of the finest legal minds in the business, p. I'm prepared to go all the way to the Lords with this one.

Free the Pok
05-18-2018, 01:26 PM
I am putting together a team of the finest legal minds in the business, p. I'm prepared to go all the way to the Lords with this one.

If you are going to Lords, remember to bat first

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:31 PM

I, too, have been banned.

I blame the forces of international communism - and the jews, obvs.

Burney, btw.

Basically, this appears to be the mother of all fvck ups.

Surcharlie
05-18-2018, 01:34 PM

Burney, btw.

I have now registered with this sooperdooper new name, but what of my mod privileges? I liked those privileges.

Surcharlie
05-18-2018, 01:36 PM

Burney, btw.

Btw, 'Titbarge'?

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:40 PM
I have now registered with this sooperdooper new name, but what of my mod privileges? I liked those privileges.

I must say, I'm very impressed by an attempt to crack down on spamming that bans the site's most frequent users. Very bright, that.

Fvckssake. :rolleyes:

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:41 PM
Btw, 'Titbarge'?

It was the first word that sprang to mind. Seriously. :-\

Surcharlie
05-18-2018, 01:42 PM
It was the first word that sprang to mind. Seriously. :-\

Titbarge. I mean, I like it, but it's a little troubling.

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Titbarge. I mean, I like it, but it's a little troubling.

Why? A barge full of tits would be a splendid thing, surely?

05-18-2018, 01:44 PM
I must say, I'm very impressed by an attempt to crack down on spamming that bans the site's most frequent users. Very bright, that.

Fvckssake. :rolleyes:

Well, it shouldn't have. Trying to get it sorted now - but I am only a mere moderator.

Surcharlie
05-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Why? A barge full of tits would be a splendid thing, surely?

But that's why it's disturbing. Would you really want a barge full of diembodied tits? What happened to the women from whom these tits were ripped/slashed/bitten?

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Well, it shouldn't have. Trying to get it sorted now - but I am only a mere moderator.

:furious: I expect heads to roll for this debacle, 71g. Don't you know who I am, ffs?!

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:47 PM
But that's why it's disturbing. Would you really want a barge full of diembodied tits? What happened to the women from whom these tits were ripped/slashed/bitten?

Would it help if I said they were grown in labs?

Never to Return
05-18-2018, 01:47 PM
Btw, 'Titbarge'?

Whatever floats his boat, i suppose

Surcharlie
05-18-2018, 01:48 PM
Would it help if I said they were grown in labs?

Oh yes, that's a much more erotic image, a flat-bottomed canalboat loaded with a cargo of laboratory-grown human breasts. Lovely.

Back in 5.

05-18-2018, 01:48 PM
:furious: I expect heads to roll for this debacle, 71g. Don't you know who I am, ffs?!

Heads will roll for sure. In fact they already have - two moderators have been dismissed for a start :thumbup:

Oh...

Titbarge
05-18-2018, 01:52 PM
Oh yes, that's a much more erotic image, a flat-bottomed canalboat loaded with a cargo of laboratory-grown human breasts. Lovely.

Back in 5.

They're on the backs of mice. Like that ear was - but tits.

Think how comfy it would be, though. You could lie down and have a nap on a bed of tits. :cloud9:

WES
05-18-2018, 01:53 PM
They're on the backs of mice. Like that ear was - but tits.

Think how comfy it would be, though. You could lie down and have a nap on a bed of tits. :cloud9:

This is GDPR - you mark my words.

And there you were claiming it was much ado about nothing. :nono: