PDA

View Full Version : Bernd Leno...quite excited by this

Tony C
05-18-2018, 09:48 AM
He’s got some monster hands on him.

I mean look at his gloves. Looks like he’s not wearing any half the time because his hands are so huge.

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 10:09 AM

I mean look at his gloves. Looks like he’s not wearing any half the time because his hands are so huge.

Indeed - a very decent keeper and the right age as well. Coming into his prime.

Foils the big names as well - here's the players who he has saved penalties from

Levan Kobiashvilli, Sejad Salihovic, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Jonathan Schmid, Roberto Firmino, Joselu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Szabolcs Huszti and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

That's a lot of syllables

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-18-2018, 10:33 AM

Foils the big names as well - here's the players who he has saved penalties from

Levan Kobiashvilli, Sejad Salihovic, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Jonathan Schmid, Roberto Firmino, Joselu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Szabolcs Huszti and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

And some very good Scrabble scores.

Burney
05-18-2018, 10:51 AM

He's not too tall, is he? We don't want another Stuart Taylor situation. :-(

7sisters
05-18-2018, 11:37 AM

How about the two central defenders Mislintat is closing in on. The 21 yr old from Freiburg and the Pastapolopolopolopos bloke at Dortmund ?

Tony C
05-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Yep...cheeky £3m cash bid for Evans too.

Which suggests to me Kos and Mustafi are finished.

Actually we should sell Mustafi now...no one will want him after Brazil put 5 or 6 past then in the World Cup.

Never to Return
05-18-2018, 01:51 PM
How about the two central defenders Mislintat is closing in on. The 21 yr old from Freiburg and the Pastapolopolopolopos bloke at Dortmund ?

I like the Turkish one - not sure on the Greek (and getting both of them may be asking for trouble)