PDA

View Full Version : Just finished work...

Tony C
05-18-2018, 01:28 AM
And not 1 fecking McDonalds open near me...vex

IUFG
05-18-2018, 07:30 AM
And not 1 fecking McDonalds open near me...vex

I had a S+EMcM this morning, T

Hope that cheers you up :thumbup:

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:03 AM

You ******* - I was going to go for one this morning but forgot

Sir C
05-18-2018, 08:05 AM
You ******* - I was going to go for one this morning but forgot

Do the McDonalds there do any Bavarian specials, la? Weisswurstburger? Big Mac mit Knoedeln?

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:12 AM

Breakfast of kings really.

You can have your eggs benedict or “smashed avo” or indeed your Full Irish on a weekend but for the modern corporate animal, a man in a hurry in life, a man for who time is money, the hand held and instantly consumable S+EM is your only candidate.

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:13 AM
Do the McDonalds there do any Bavarian specials, la? Weisswurstburger? Big Mac mit Knoedeln?

They did a Nürnberger Rostbratwurst special for a time - not sure if they still do but I am assured it was quite good. No Knoedeln, even the fries are a bit disappointing. Much better ones in Burger King

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:16 AM

Stop being a fúcking ponce. Pretty sure you voted for Brexit so as to not have to do this type of thing.

Sir C
05-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Stop being a fúcking ponce. Pretty sure you voted for Brexit so as to not have to do this type of thing.

Do you suffer from Tourettes, sw?

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:28 AM

It is an Irish skill, as well you should know.

I mean no offence.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-18-2018, 08:38 AM

including '"I'm Singing in the Rain You ****" .. "There'll be Bluebirds Over the White Cliffs of Píss W@nk"

Sir C
05-18-2018, 08:42 AM
including '"I'm Singing in the Rain You ****" .. "There'll be Bluebirds Over the White Cliffs of Píss W@nk"

I haven't h, no. I'm not really into musicals. I enjoyed Top Hat a couple of years ago, but that was because the glw and I decided on a fully art deco themed weekend, so we stayed at The Savoy, went to see Top Hat, then had a late supper at The Delaunay, and it all felt like we were in 1934.

Do you ever enjoy art deco-themed weekends, h?

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:44 AM
I haven't h, no. I'm not really into musicals. I enjoyed Top Hat a couple of years ago, but that was because the glw and I decided on a fully art deco themed weekend, so we stayed at The Savoy, went to see Top Hat, then had a late supper at The Delaunay, and it all felt like we were in 1934.

He probably watches Saturday Night Takeaway but can never remember which one is Art and which one is Deco

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:49 AM

I took my children to the cinema two weekends ago, because of the gender split of course they cannot agree to see the same film and it was my turn to go with the 9 year old daughter.

Off they go to see the new Marvel movie, bang on.

Imagine my horror when our movie started with a song, and continued with more songs, essentially a musical. Hugh Jackman. The Greatest Showman.

Fúck me. I wasn’t even hungover in which case I could have just nodded off.

Sir C
05-18-2018, 08:58 AM
I took my children to the cinema two weekends ago, because of the gender split of course they cannot agree to see the same film and it was my turn to go with the 9 year old daughter.

Off they go to see the new Marvel movie, bang on.

Imagine my horror when our movie started with a song, and continued with more songs, essentially a musical. Hugh Jackman. The Greatest Showman.

Fúck me. I wasn’t even hungover in which case I could have just nodded off.

I dan cope with musicals about musicians, if you see what I mean. I saw 'Piaf' at the theatre, essentially the life story of Edith Piaf interspersed with performances of her sings. All well and good. But when you get two people having breakfast and a chat and an orchestra starts playing and they burst into song, I find my suspension of disbleief suspended, if you get my meaning.

IUFG
05-18-2018, 08:59 AM
Breakfast of kings really.

You can have your eggs benedict or “smashed avo” or indeed your Full Irish on a weekend but for the modern corporate animal, a man in a hurry in life, a man for who time is money, the hand held and instantly consumable S+EM is your only candidate.

And I didn't even have to get out of the car... :cloud9:

No wonder I weigh 90kgs :-(

Sir C
05-18-2018, 09:00 AM
And I didn't even have to get out of the car... :cloud9:

No wonder I weigh 90kgs :-(

90 kg is fine, i.

Assuming you're 7' 6", naturally.

IUFG
05-18-2018, 09:01 AM
90 kg is fine, i.

Assuming you're 7' 6", naturally.

5ft and 10 of your imperial inches, sc.

Still, it makes me difficult to knock off the ball at 5-a-side. :everycloud:

Sir C
05-18-2018, 09:05 AM
5ft and 10 of your imperial inches, sc.

Still, it makes me difficult to knock off the ball at 5-a-side. :everycloud:

Blimey, i. That is carrying a bit of timber. I was 90 kg when I decided enough was enough, and went down to 75 kg. And I'm 6' 1".

Come now, dear chap. Does mrs i deserve to be sweateded upon by a mountain of blubber? Let's exercise a little self-discipline.

IUFG
05-18-2018, 09:10 AM
I play football once a week. 1 hour of 5 a side where, my little 'wearable tech' informs me I do, on average, 6000+ steps.

Run up the hill at the end of my street, three times a week (3/4 of a mile run). Walk back down then run back up.

All whilst my pulse rate never gets higher than around 90 bpm.

I suppose it is the lager and curry diet that does the damage. Life is fúcking cruel, sc.

Sir C
05-18-2018, 09:14 AM
I play football once a week. 1 hour of 5 a side where, my little 'wearable tech' informs me I do, on average, 6000+ steps.

Run up the hill at the end of my street, three times a week (3/4 of a mile run). Walk back down then run back up.

All whilst my pulse rate never gets higher than around 90 bpm.

I suppose it is the lager and curry diet that does the damage. Life is fúcking cruel, sc.

Sadly, the effort of exercise is much less effective than simply avoiding calories. :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-18-2018, 09:30 AM

Well c, not being a bleedin' great poncy pretentious poncing big ponce, no mate. I spend my weekends fúcking and fighting.