PDA

View Full Version : Today's the day He clears His desk, isn't it?

Sir C
05-17-2018, 08:18 AM
What a crock of old toilet. I'm distressed.

Rich
05-17-2018, 08:23 AM

Well he said he would take 'some days' to reflect after Sunday & then drive along the M25 to Colney a final time to clear his belongings. I suspect it's today or tomorrow.

A bloody good thing too - I suspect Ivan is waiting to get into that office.

Pat Vegas
05-17-2018, 08:33 AM

They'll search his bag on the way out.
What are all these plates from club level Arsene?

Burney
05-17-2018, 08:44 AM

Theyre going to take his swipe card, take back his mobile and laptop, unscrew his nameplate from his office door and take away his parking space :cry:

Sir C
05-17-2018, 08:50 AM
Theyre going to take his swipe card, take back his mobile and laptop, unscrew his nameplate from his office door and take away his parking space :cry:

We are just another club now. Like West Ham or Burnley.

We used to be special.

7sisters
05-17-2018, 08:55 AM

10 crumblies

Burney
05-17-2018, 08:56 AM
We are just another club now. Like West Ham or Burnley.

We used to be special.

:nod: I hope he absolutely fùcking rinses the stationery cupboard before he goes. Serve the cùnts right.

Pat Vegas
05-17-2018, 09:01 AM
:nod: I hope he absolutely fùcking rinses the stationery cupboard before he goes. Serve the cùnts right.

Vic Akers already cleared it out.

7sisters
05-17-2018, 09:02 AM

No. That was the canteen stores

Sir C
05-17-2018, 09:03 AM

Hopefully we'll now get someone in who knows how to use a fúcking iron.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-17-2018, 09:04 AM

Atletico last night? That is a real football club with a real following and a real manager.

That soppy old french tit you love so much personally supervised the transition of AFC into a merchandising operation. I didn't see a single iPhone waving JCL ****-stick among either sets of fans last night.

I shall be at London Colney to bellow my good riddances at the daft old sod as he leaves (though I will refain from calling him a peedo).

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-17-2018, 09:06 AM
Do you think he gets to keep the sleeping bag coat?

Sir C
05-17-2018, 09:07 AM
Atletico last night? That is a real football club with a real following and a real manager.

That soppy old french tit you love so much personally supervised the transition of AFC into a merchandising operation. I didn't see a single iPhone waving JCL ****-stick among either sets of fans last night.

I shall be at London Colney to bellow my good riddances at the daft old sod as he leaves (though I will refain from calling him a peedo).

How unkind.

Rich
05-17-2018, 09:08 AM

You can bet that Sky will be there, shoving their cameras in his face. Allow the man some dignity, ffs. Let him say his goodbyes to Ivan & the rest of the team that haven't been relieved of their duties.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-17-2018, 09:12 AM
You can bet that Sky will be there, shoving their cameras in his face. Allow the man some dignity, ffs. Let him say his goodbyes to Ivan & the rest of the team that haven't been relieved of their duties.

I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery

Pat Vegas
05-17-2018, 09:16 AM
Hopefully we'll now get someone in who knows how to use a fúcking iron.

These 'non Iron' shirts from TM lewin are great.
they still need ironing but come out rather nicely. they have a sale on so I bought a few online can't go wrong for day to day stuff.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-17-2018, 10:23 AM
Herbert C "I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery"

DT will be looking for another selfie with Him
Drug face Troopz will be there too because he has nothing else to do all day

Bully has not been on AFTV for months

MickeyPearce
05-17-2018, 10:54 AM
Just to be clear - I cleared out his office for him.

The only items in his desk were:

A Montblanc pen with the engraving Arsene Wenger's Red & White Army
A photo of him and Sir Alex with a message from Sir Alex - Forget Jose. We are BFFs forever xxx Sir Alex
A VHS of his first double at Arsenal
A Walter PPK
A copy of the first contract he signed
A old school phone book - all women with notes next them and scores out of 10
A half eaten banana
An old unlocked iPhone4 with nothing but dick picks on them - I'm guessing his but I can't verify.
A 3 quarter empty bottle of Johnny Walker Blue

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate
still at the Hawthornes
Mickey Pearce

PS I asked him about the Walter and he said I can have it. He only kept it because it gave him comfort that he had a way out.

You guys are a ss holes.

I'm off to shoot some squirrels after I'm done delivering this money.

IUFG
05-17-2018, 10:56 AM
No. That was the canteen stores

and taken all the shorts out of the laundry

Tony C
05-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Herbert C "I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery"

DT will be looking for another selfie with Him
Drug face Troopz will be there too because he has nothing else to do all day

Bully has not been on AFTV for months

Bully stopped appearing on it after people started talking about his private life.

He made a comment in a video where he questioned whether or not the ref had a washing machine dropped on his head like he did.

People started discussing this and it came to light that Bully suffered an industrial accident where a washing machine dropped onto his head and he received a +£10m payout although some say it’s closer to £100m.

Needless to say he wasn’t happy about the attention and left.

He didn’t even show up to the 5 year party.

Ash
05-17-2018, 11:39 AM
Just to be clear - I cleared out his office for him.

The only items in his desk were:

A Montblanc pen with the engraving Arsene Wenger's Red & White Army
A photo of him and Sir Alex with a message from Sir Alex - Forget Jose. We are BFFs forever xxx Sir Alex
A VHS of his first double at Arsenal
A Walter PPK
A copy of the first contract he signed
A old school phone book - all women with notes next them and scores out of 10
A half eaten banana
An old unlocked iPhone4 with nothing but dick picks on them - I'm guessing his but I can't verify.
A 3 quarter empty bottle of Johnny Walker Blue

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate
still at the Hawthornes
Mickey Pearce

PS I asked him about the Walter and he said I can have it. He only kept it because it gave him comfort that he had a way out.

You guys are a ss holes.

I'm off to shoot some squirrels after I'm done delivering this money.

Thanks as always, Mickey.

I didn't even realise you could spend over five hundred quid on a pen. I'm still using the Arsenal pencil I got for my secret santa the other year.

IUFG
05-17-2018, 12:20 PM
Thanks as always, Mickey.

I didn't even realise you could spend over five hundred quid on a pen. I'm still using the Arsenal pencil I got for my secret santa the other year.

Anyone still using their 'It's up for grabs now" bottle opener?

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/122941586259_/Arsenal-1989-michael-Thomas-Its-Up-For-Grabs.jpg

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2018, 12:23 PM

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/122941586259_/Arsenal-1989-michael-Thomas-Its-Up-For-Grabs.jpg

:nod: Still works perfectly as well - if a little loud

IUFG
05-17-2018, 12:25 PM

I seem to remember using mine then the batteries started to go and it sounded like Brian Moore had had a stroke.

I've no idea of where it is now :-(

Burney
05-17-2018, 12:50 PM

I’ve always thought it must be weird for Brian Moore’s descendants that he occasionally speaks to them from beyond the grave via a bottle opener.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2018, 01:03 PM
I’ve always thought it must be weird for Brian Moore’s descendants that he occasionally speaks to them from beyond the grave via a bottle opener.

I would think being a relative of a commentator would be quite weird all round. I wonder how Richie Benaud's family feel about all those Richie's at the Tests?

SWv2
05-17-2018, 01:31 PM

Mine smashed, or broke in half more accurately. Not long after the battery went and the commentary sounded a little downsy.

Tony C
05-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Still got the desk weight with some of the grass from Highbury in it.

Quality piece imo

Tony C
05-17-2018, 03:58 PM
By the way...if any one wants to give the washing machine £10m compensation thing a go then let me know.

Rich - you’re a dr right? We’ll cut you in for 10% if you oversee the medical side of this so whoever gets it on their head isn’t properly brain damaged. A little is okay...

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-17-2018, 07:07 PM

Shirley, he had to give 3 months notice?

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Apparently he hasn't cleared his desk yet - I can't bring myself to read the rest of this
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/17/arsene-wenger-interview-emptied-desk-arsenal-mikel-arteta?CMP=share_btn_tw

Sir C
05-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Apparently he hasn't cleared his desk yet - I can't bring myself to read the rest of this
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/17/arsene-wenger-interview-emptied-desk-arsenal-mikel-arteta?CMP=share_btn_tw

I read it. I advise you not to. :cry:

World's End Stella
05-18-2018, 08:24 AM
I read it. I advise you not to. :cry:

Soft. As. Custard. The pair of you. How in f*ck's name did England ever build an empire with softies like you two.

No wonder you love Aaron Ramsey. :rolleyes:

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:43 AM
Soft. As. Custard. The pair of you. How in f*ck's name did England ever build an empire with softies like you two.

I'm fairly sure neither of us had much to do with building the empire tbf

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:50 AM

Probably number 1 on Arteta's agenda will be to tie the man down to a new career ending contract.

:cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
05-18-2018, 08:52 AM
Probably number 1 on Arteta's agenda will be to tie the man down to a new career ending contract.

Mikel Knows :cloud9:

World's End Stella
05-18-2018, 08:52 AM

Is it really necessary to be that cruel on a sunny, Friday morning. :-(

SWv2
05-18-2018, 08:57 AM
Is it really necessary to be that cruel on a sunny, Friday morning. :-(

Well I say it in jest and really what I mean is that MA’s number 1 priority will be to put the issue to bed – new contract or sold.

Given the paucity of midfield options at the club I suspect we will try to retain him, and correctly so in my view.

World's End Stella
05-18-2018, 09:13 AM
Well I say it in jest and really what I mean is that MA’s number 1 priority will be to put the issue to bed – new contract or sold.

Given the paucity of midfield options at the club I suspect we will try to retain him, and correctly so in my view.

If you imagine him playing where Silva and KDB do for City you can imagine it working provided Arteta can teach him some positional sense and he improves his ball retention i.e. loses the silly flicks and gets more physical. Be an interesting one as I think that is his best position.

New Keeper
Hector Bubble New CB New LB
New DM
Ramsey Xhaka
Mikkie Lacazette Aubameyang

Feels right imo

IUFG
05-18-2018, 09:16 AM
If you imagine him playing where Silva and KDB do for City you can imagine it working provided Arteta can teach him some positional sense and he improves his ball retention i.e. loses the silly flicks and gets more physical. Be an interesting one as I think that is his best position.

New Keeper
New DM
Ramsey Xhaka

Feels right imo

We should bang an offer in for Alderweireld imo.

Test the ****s up the road's resolve on that situation.

Sir C
05-18-2018, 09:16 AM

New Keeper
New DM
Ramsey Xhaka

Feels right imo

Four new first team players. Four.

Have you seen the state of the transfer market? How much money do you think we have to spend?

Oh, sorry, I forgot your exciting theory that the money available for transfers is infinite because football exists outside the physical boundaries of reality. Silly of me.

SWv2
05-18-2018, 09:37 AM

New Keeper
New DM
Ramsey Xhaka

Feels right imo

You are assuming he will just try to do a carbon copy of City which is fair enough.

Perhaps he has his own ideas to a degree and will look to cut his cloth according to the talents he has.

I would suggest it very unlikely the new Bubble lad will be in the first 11.

SWv2
05-18-2018, 09:40 AM

Have you seen the state of the transfer market? How much money do you think we have to spend?

Oh, sorry, I forgot your exciting theory that the money available for transfers is infinite because football exists outside the physical boundaries of reality. Silly of me.

Arteta is surely looking at 2-3 minimum, if the midfield issue of Wilshere and Ramsey is not resolved then 4.

It is where we are I'm afraid.

Time for Stan and Ivan to "pony up" as the saying goes.

Rich
05-18-2018, 09:40 AM
You are assuming he will just try to do a carbon copy of City which is fair enough.

Perhaps he has his own ideas to a degree and will look to cut his cloth according to the talents he has.

Ornstien has spoken!! Allegri still in the mix :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

World's End Stella
05-18-2018, 10:03 AM

We have loads of money to spend, the financial statements of the club say so and have done for some years now.

Although you don't need to spend loads of money to get a good player if you know what you're doing. See Mo Salah.

World's End Stella
05-18-2018, 10:11 AM

It would surprise me if he played anything other then some variant of 433, seems to be flavor of the month and suits who we have available.

Bubble is a reach, I'm just desperate to imagine an Arsenal CB who isn't currently a pile of c*nt and based on recent performances he's about the only one who isn't nailed on. :shrug:

Pokster
05-18-2018, 10:47 AM
We have loads of money to spend, the financial statements of the club say so and have done for some years now.

Although you don't need to spend loads of money to get a good player if you know what you're doing. See Mo Salah.

Who was purchased before PSG decided to spend £100m on Neymar, tfr fees have now gone to a new level so to get an established quality player for less than £45m will be rare

PSRB
05-18-2018, 11:06 AM
Ornstien has spoken!! Allegri still in the mix :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We have a £50m warchest........supposedly

SWv2
05-18-2018, 11:35 AM
It would surprise me if he played anything other then some variant of 433, seems to be flavor of the month and suits who we have available.

Bubble is a reach, I'm just desperate to imagine an Arsenal CB who isn't currently a pile of c*nt and based on recent performances he's about the only one who isn't nailed on. :shrug:

I thought Chambers performed quite well towards the end of the season.

Caveat this by saying his improvement was based on coming from a ground zero of being absolutely fúcking ****e.