PDA

View Full Version : These people are not mental, ohhhh no

Monty92
05-16-2018, 09:30 AM
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/straight-black-men-white-people-black-people/

Sir C
05-16-2018, 09:34 AM
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/05/straight-black-men-white-people-black-people/

A rain is coming, a great fall of water, a deluge, a flood to wash the earth clean of all this absolute bólloocks. If it doesn't happen, it turns out there's no God after all. :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-16-2018, 09:40 AM
A rain is coming, a great fall of water, a deluge, a flood to wash the earth clean of all this absolute bólloocks. If it doesn't happen, it turns out there's no God after all. :-(

Are you Travis Bickle now? I expect your 'mirror' scene would be decidedly english middle class,

"I'm terribly sorry, but are you addressing me? I rather think you must have been as I see no other person here".

Sir C
05-16-2018, 09:43 AM
Are you Travis Bickle now? I expect your 'mirror' scene would be decidedly english middle class,

"I'm terribly sorry, but are you addressing me? I rather think you must have been as I see no other person here".

Do you not agree that the world has descended into a puddle of filth, where a man can be a woman, two men may marry each other and legally perform unnatural acts, and young people sing the name of Jeremy Corbyn?

DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TRUTHS?

IUFG
05-16-2018, 09:45 AM

http://www.christopherfowler.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Gentleman-thug.jpg

Monty92
05-16-2018, 09:45 AM
Do you not agree that the world has descended into a puddle of filth, where a man can be a woman, two men may marry each other and legally perform unnatural acts, and young people sing the name of Jeremy Corbyn?

I see that a couple of mentals are appealing the fact that only same sex couples can have Civil Partnerships. :rolleyes:

IUFG
05-16-2018, 09:47 AM
I see that a couple of mentals are appealing the fact that only same sex couples can have Civil Partnerships. :rolleyes:

...WHAT IS THE FúCKING POINT IN THAT?

I blame the lawyers tbf

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 09:51 AM

Been raining here all day - and the ubahn wasn't working probably this morning so I had to walk four stops to get my train. Definitely no god (except for Dennis, of course)

Monty92
05-16-2018, 10:05 AM
...WHAT IS THE FúCKING POINT IN THAT?

I blame the lawyers tbf

This (opposite sex) couple believe it's unfair that only gayers can enjoy the legal benefits of marriage without the "patriachchal baggage" of actually getting married.

Pokster
05-16-2018, 10:06 AM

There isn't a GOD, apart from DB10 of course

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 10:20 AM

Seems an apt place for a :noah:

Pokster
05-16-2018, 10:22 AM
Seems an apt place for a :noah:

Oh I apologise...... it's because you're an hour ahead of us here :watson:

Sir C
05-16-2018, 10:30 AM

You seem awfully sure of that, p. I wonder how you'll feel when you are standing before the throne of eternal glory, being asked to explain your actions whilst on God's earth. Yea, then you shall tremble before His wrath!

Repent, p. For fúck's sake repent.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-16-2018, 10:31 AM

I recently descended into the puddle of filth that is your mum's arse'ole

Sir C
05-16-2018, 10:33 AM
I recently descended into the puddle of filth that is your mum's arse'ole

You must have felt at home amidst the jobbies.

IUFG
05-16-2018, 11:11 AM
You seem awfully sure of that, p. I wonder how you'll feel when you are standing before the throne of eternal glory, being asked to explain your actions whilst on God's earth. Yea, then you shall tremble before His wrath!

And he will smote P for not being able to do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bm8M7tCD94

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 11:44 AM

I'm surprised Dixon got away with not giving Him the ball early, i

IUFG
05-16-2018, 11:46 AM
I'm surprised Dixon got away with not giving Him the ball early, i

Bergkamp didn't celebrate as he was still fooomin about not getting the pass first time.
I suspect Dixon was mere seconds away from being struck down by lightening.

Ash
05-16-2018, 12:10 PM

:nono:

Allah is merciful.

I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

Burney
05-16-2018, 01:22 PM

You don’t get lobs or chips over the keeper anymore, do you? Why not? Is it the gayness of the ball?

Sir C
05-16-2018, 01:24 PM
You don’t get lobs or chips over the keeper anymore, do you? Why not? Is it the gayness of the ball?

I don't know about that, but I do know that BFR just made me cry a bit. "You just know when he did his little dragback there, you could have bet your life he was gonna to stand it!" :cry: I miss BFR.

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 01:27 PM
I asked this the other week - I reckon in must be the ball. Lacazette has tried a couple this season but they just lobbed into the keeper's hands

Sir C
05-16-2018, 01:30 PM
I asked this the other week - I reckon in must be the ball. Lacazette has tried a couple this season but they just lobbed into the keeper's hands

'Keepers might be spending more time studying geometry, of course.

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 01:32 PM

Have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert Camus, apart

Sir C
05-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert Camus, apart

What about JPll? He must have done some bible studying. And David Seaman know all there is to know about fish.

Pokster
05-16-2018, 01:33 PM
have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert camus, apart

iahyk......

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 01:35 PM
iahyk......

I was hoping to snare a Peter but a Pokster will do :)

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 01:36 PM
What about JPll? He must have done some bible studying. And David Seaman know all there is to know about fish.

Good lord - how did I forget him. Do you think Jens ever reads? I imagine him hurling books at people but reading them

Pokster
05-16-2018, 01:37 PM

I'm sticking up for the GK union... I only ended up in goal as i was the only one of our |Sunday league team over 6 ft (and my knees were knackered)

Sir C
05-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Good lord - how did I forget him. Do you think Jens ever reads? I imagine him hurling books at people but reading them

I suspect Jens loses interest if it's not Mein Kampf or Der Sturmer, tbh.

Peter
05-16-2018, 01:42 PM

THey study hard but they study alone. No team mates, no hijacks or high fives. Loners, endlessly feeling theball in their hands and adjusting their feet....

In short, a bit mad.

World's End Stella
05-16-2018, 01:46 PM

Or the fact that they seem to be about 6" taller than in the old days. Seaman was what, about 6'2"? Most keepers of that day were more or less the same as I recall.

De Gea and Courtois must be 6'7" or so? Massive buggers.

Luis Anaconda
05-16-2018, 02:07 PM
Or the fact that they seem to be about 6" taller than in the old days. Seaman was what, about 6'2"? Most keepers of that day were more or less the same as I recall.

De Gea and Courtois must be 6'7" or so? Massive buggers.

Courtois is a big ****er 6'6" i believe. De Gea is actually a bit smaller. Forster is 6'7" and built like a brick ****house with it