PDA

View Full Version : So farewell then, Jlloyd Samuel, aged 37.

Burney
05-15-2018, 01:47 PM
RIP, but the fact remains that Jlloyd still isn't a name. It's a clerical error.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 02:18 PM
RIP, but the fact remains that Jlloyd still isn't a name. It's a clerical error.

Is it wrong that I looked the story up and was relieved that it was a car crash rather than natural causes. Athletes (much) younger than me dropping dead of natural causes freaks me out

Burney
05-15-2018, 02:20 PM
Is it wrong that I looked the story up and was relieved that it was a car crash rather than natural causes. Athletes (much) younger than me dropping dead of natural causes freaks me out

It makes you a terrible, terrible person, la.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 02:22 PM
It makes you a terrible, terrible person, la.

:thumbup: Thought so. Did double check that it said it was after he dropped his kids off

Burney
05-15-2018, 02:26 PM
:thumbup: Thought so. Did double check that it said it was after he dropped his kids off

I don't judge, la. I mainly used his death to express my ongoing irritation at his stupid fvcking name.

'Jlloyd', for fvck's sake, though!

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 02:29 PM
I don't judge, la. I mainly used his death to express my ongoing irritation at his stupid fvcking name.

'Jlloyd', for fvck's sake, though!

Well, yes. It was ridiculous - also silly is the BBC page describing him as the Ex-Aston Villa, Bolton & Esteghlal defender Samuel.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-15-2018, 02:35 PM

Errrrm..... you mean like

Flo Jo?

:hide:

Burney
05-15-2018, 02:41 PM

Flo Jo?

:hide:

Yup. Nothing 'unnatural' about her.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 02:50 PM