PDA

View Full Version : glw out tonight.

Sir C
05-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

:cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up

World's End Stella
05-15-2018, 12:49 PM

Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it? :rubchin:

Sir C
05-15-2018, 12:52 PM
Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it? :rubchin:

It's only 450 g :shrug: And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.

Sir C
05-15-2018, 12:53 PM
Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up

Is he still a thing? It feels like he should be 50 by now.

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-15-2018, 12:55 PM

She seems to be out a lot. Are you sure she hasn't got a boy toy on the side?

Pokster
05-15-2018, 12:55 PM

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...

I'm quite jealous you can still get semi's at your age

Sir C
05-15-2018, 12:56 PM
She seems to be out a lot. Are you sure she hasn't got a boy toy on the side?

:shrug: She's entitled to a little happiness, a.

World's End Stella
05-15-2018, 12:58 PM
It's only 450 g :shrug: And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.

The Yankees serve that size of steak, and the Yankees always go large. When I eat the signature sirloin steak here:

http://www.sparkssteakhouse.com/

I always struggle to finish it, sides are kept to a minimum. A bucket of fries with bearnaise and a 1lb steak for a chap of your size will be a serious ask. Jesus man, I can't imagine you walking straight with that in your gut.

Still, if you pull it off, respect. :thumbup:

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 12:59 PM

Yes - I noticed him on Saturday. Only saw the last 15 minutes but there was still time for him to cut inside and smash the ball wildly over the bar. I do love the play-offs as well, though I should also warn you that John Terry will be playing, too

Pat Vegas
05-15-2018, 01:01 PM

I have the place for myself for a couple of weeks.
I am quite bored now already.

Sir C
05-15-2018, 01:03 PM
The Yankees serve that size of steak, and the Yankees always go large. When I eat the signature sirloin steak here:

http://www.sparkssteakhouse.com/

I always struggle to finish it, sides are kept to a minimum. A bucket of fries with bearnaise and a 1lb steak for a chap of your size will be a serious ask. Jesus man, I can't imagine you walking straight with that in your gut.

Still, if you pull it off, respect. :thumbup:

Last week I ate a 750 g pork belly :-(

Ash
05-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Yes - I noticed him on Saturday. Only saw the last 15 minutes but there was still time for him to cut inside and smash the ball wildly over the bar. I do love the play-offs as well, though I should also warn you that John Terry will be playing, too

There is also Jedinak's scary beard to contend with. The prospect of either that and John Terry in the PL next year or Tony Pulis. :-\

Come on Fulham!

Sir C
05-15-2018, 01:10 PM

Make sure you behave yourself, f. A couple of weeks is long enough for a chap to begin considering self-pollution.

You must resist such temptations.

Luis Anaconda
05-15-2018, 01:19 PM
There is also Jedinak's scary beard to contend with. The prospect of either that and John Terry in the PL next year or Tony Pulis. :-\

Come on Fulham!

Very true. And Grealish's haircut. All in all, just better that Fulham win

Burney
05-15-2018, 01:19 PM

Are you knee-deep in filth yet, f?

Pat Vegas
05-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Are you knee-deep in filth yet, f?

:hehe: I actually decided to take out the rubbish today.

IUFG
05-15-2018, 01:36 PM

you knows it will actually be a kebab and can of Special Brew...

Drinking on school nights again, sc?
Good man :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
05-15-2018, 01:37 PM
Make sure you behave yourself, f. A couple of weeks is long enough for a chap to begin considering self-pollution.

You must resist such temptations.

I have plenty of tasks for moving to the new flat to keep me out of trouble.
I may have had a few takeaways.

Burney
05-15-2018, 01:46 PM
I have plenty of tasks for moving to the new flat to keep me out of trouble.
I may have had a few takeaways.

I can never find the motivation to cook for just me. I love cooking, but for me there has to be an audience. What's the point? :shrug:

Sir C
05-15-2018, 01:47 PM
I can never find the motivation to cook for just me. I love cooking, but for me there has to be an audience. What's the point? :shrug:

The point is, you get to eat something nice.

Why does everything have to have a point, anyway? Why can't it just be?

Burney
05-15-2018, 01:49 PM
The point is, you get to eat something nice.

Why does everything have to have a point, anyway? Why can't it just be?

No, I'm describing my feelings when I say 'what's the point?', not denying that others may feel differently.

I just find the business of creating a meal only to sit down on one's own to eat it rather depressing. My feelings may be influenced by my period living alone a few years back, when mealtimes were infinitely depressing. :-(

Pat Vegas
05-15-2018, 01:58 PM

:nod: I never enjoy stuff I cook for myself.

Pokster
05-15-2018, 01:59 PM
:nod: I never enjoy stuff I cook for myself.

leave it in the microwave for an extra 30 seconds imo

Pat Vegas
05-15-2018, 02:05 PM
leave it in the microwave for an extra 30 seconds imo

Microwave stuff doesn't match my diet.