PDA

View Full Version : So the Royal Wedding seems to be descending into farce

Burney
05-15-2018, 10:21 AM
This is why they used to have rules against marrying colonial s1uts of actresses, ffs.

By all means chuck your royal muck up them, but don't marry them, for God's sake! :shakehead:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-15-2018, 10:24 AM
This is why they used to have rules against marrying colonial s1uts of actresses, ffs.

By all means chuck your royal muck up them, but don't marry them, for God's sake! :shakehead:

He could've picked a better broodmare, it has to be said.

Rich
05-15-2018, 10:28 AM

Come on now, Berni. Let's not speak to a future Princess of England like that. Poor form imo.

Burney
05-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Come on now, Berni. Let's not speak to a future Princess of England like that. Poor form imo.

I make no apology for it. This is what you get when you allow trash into the family, r.

Peter
05-15-2018, 10:37 AM
I make no apology for it. This is what you get when you allow trash into the family, r.

Apart from anything else, she isn't even a very good actress. Awful, in fact.

Rich
05-15-2018, 10:37 AM

Her Majesty has issued Her official seal of approval. You're not questioning Her judgement, are you?

Burney
05-15-2018, 10:46 AM
Her Majesty has issued Her official seal of approval. You're not questioning Her judgement, are you?

Her Majesty had little choice, I suspect. Once upon a time, she'd have kiboshed such a thing - and rightly so.

Burney
05-15-2018, 10:48 AM
Her Majesty had little choice, I suspect. Once upon a time, she'd have kiboshed such a thing - and rightly so.

I don't imagine her acting skills were what attracted Harry. More likely her ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, I'd guess.

Rich
05-15-2018, 10:48 AM

What do you mean she had little choice?! She is the Queen of England & The Commonweath Realm. Surely she gets the final say on such matters.

Burney
05-15-2018, 10:53 AM
What do you mean she had little choice?! She is the Queen of England & The Commonweath Realm. Surely she gets the final say on such matters.

What? When the idiot boy was clearly cvntstruck and gulled into marrying her? If HMTQ had kiboshed it, the grasping whore would've been straight off to the press playing the racism card. Cue everyone calling the Royals racist, anachronistic, etc, etc.

Rich
05-15-2018, 10:58 AM
What? When the idiot boy was clearly cvntstruck and gulled into marrying her? If HMTQ had kiboshed it, the grasping whore would've been straight off to the press playing the racism card. Cue everyone calling the Royals racist, anachronistic, etc, etc.

You're suggesting that it would have been HMTQ that was delivering the news. One suspects that if she really want anti-Markle she would have summoned Harry, had a quiet word & come to the agreement that it was best for all parties if he told Meghan that his heart was no longer in it.

Still, a few more days for that to become reality.

Burney
05-15-2018, 11:13 AM
You're suggesting that it would have been HMTQ that was delivering the news. One suspects that if she really want anti-Markle she would have summoned Harry, had a quiet word & come to the agreement that it was best for all parties if he told Meghan that his heart was no longer in it.

Still, a few more days for that to become reality.

She might have had some fool of an equerry tell her it was good for the modernisation of the Royal family, the kids were never going to be in line for the throne and she fell for it.

Eventually, though, they're going to have to realise that if our royal family becomes normal, there ceases to be any point to it.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-15-2018, 11:25 AM
I don't imagine her acting skills were what attracted Harry. More likely her ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, I'd guess.

. . . . . .

Burney
05-15-2018, 11:28 AM
. . . . . .

I hate to disappoint, h, but I suspect it's as bald as a billiard ball down there. She's probably had all traces of hair lasered off.

World's End Stella
05-15-2018, 12:12 PM

On a slightly related topic, I bothered to read our ex-friend Jorge's twitter war last night. The one where he claimed the taxpayer paid for her dress (untrue) related this to Grenfell (illogical) and then used this to question the existence of the monarchy (absurd).

And when all of this was pointed out to him he spent hours going 'yeah but whatabout, yeah but what about, yeah but whatabout...' :hehe:

It was like AWIMB in the old days :cloud9:

Burney
05-15-2018, 01:15 PM
On a slightly related topic, I bothered to read our ex-friend Jorge's twitter war last night. The one where he claimed the taxpayer paid for her dress (untrue) related this to Grenfell (illogical) and then used this to question the existence of the monarchy (absurd).

And when all of this was pointed out to him he spent hours going 'yeah but whatabout, yeah but what about, yeah but whatabout...' :hehe:

It was like AWIMB in the old days :cloud9:

I have managed to keep myself sane by refusing to follow j on twitter. On here he was generally at least kept in check by a reasonable number of sane voices. On Twitter, I suspect there are any number of lunatics ready to endorse his drivel.

SWv2
05-15-2018, 02:19 PM
As your British royal chicks go she it hot as fúck so gets the full two thumbs of approval from the Irish judge.

Dirty as well I would wager.

Wasted on that wee ginger mug.

Burney
05-15-2018, 02:24 PM
As your British royal chicks go she it hot as fúck so gets the full two thumbs of approval from the Irish judge.

Dirty as well I would wager.

Wasted on that wee ginger mug.

Odd nose, I think. Probably bad plastic surgery.

World's End Stella
05-15-2018, 02:56 PM
I have managed to keep myself sane by refusing to follow j on twitter. On here he was generally at least kept in check by a reasonable number of sane voices. On Twitter, I suspect there are any number of lunatics ready to endorse his drivel.

I am reminded of something Charles once said, and I paraphrase: 'I no longer read Ian Harvey's posts on Facebook lest I am tempted to hunt him down and kill him' :hehe:

AWIMB with Ian Harvey and Jorge - now there's thought :yikes:

Sir C
05-15-2018, 02:59 PM

Oddly, I can cope with him better on there, as you usually see even the most rabid of his fellow travellers shuffle away from his rantings, slightly embarrassed.

Burney
05-15-2018, 03:04 PM
Oddly, I can cope with him better on there, as you usually see even the most rabid of his fellow travellers shuffle away from his rantings, slightly embarrassed.

I think on here, I was able to tell myself that he didn't really believe the nonsense he was coming out with most of the time. On there, I found myself less certain of that. :-(

IUFG
05-16-2018, 12:31 PM
How long before this won has a car crash in an underpass? :rubchin:

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_byvnf9lv/

7sisters
05-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Actually, she may have just pulled off the best performance of her life...

eastgermanautos
05-16-2018, 04:24 PM

They're trouble, B :-(