PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty confident you could get rich by going around Turkish restaurants and

Monty92
05-14-2018, 11:29 AM
convincing them to do a trial run of charging a couple of quid more for their absolutely giant fúck off 2-course lunches mainly comprising really fúcking tasty meats, breads salads, etc.

5% commission on increased revenues - bosh.

£6.50? What are they thinking????

Burney
05-14-2018, 11:58 AM
convincing them to do a trial run of charging a couple of quid more for their absolutely giant fúck off 2-course lunches mainly comprising really fúcking tasty meats, breads salads, etc.

5% commission on increased revenues - bosh.

£6.50? What are they thinking????

Because if they're all charging £6.50 and one of them decides to charge £8.50, guess what's gonna happen.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 12:05 PM
Because if they're all charging £6.50 and one of them decides to charge £8.50, guess what's gonna happen.

Well they should at least find the stupid **** who decided that was the right price point in the first place and impale him on one of their giant kebab skewers?

Sir C
05-14-2018, 12:06 PM
Well they should at least find the stupid **** who decided that was the right price point in the first place and impale him on one of their giant kebab skewers?

The fellow in question is going to be a 22 stone hairy monster wearing a vest. He would fúck you up.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 12:09 PM
The fellow in question is going to be a 22 stone hairy monster wearing a vest. He would fúck you up.

At least he won't look like gammon.

And a Turk DEFINITELY wouldn't have voted for Brexit.

Tony C
05-14-2018, 12:11 PM
Delish!!!

but just be careful...it’s like salmon.

You can have canine no more than twice a week.

Sir C
05-14-2018, 12:13 PM
At least he won't look like gammon.

And a Turk DEFINITELY wouldn't have voted for Brexit.

I had such a chap work me over in a Turkish bath in Istanbul. He was the hairiest thing, human or animal, I have ever seen. His back hair was unimaginably luxuriant. When he soaped me up and rubbed up against me it was like being washed with a hairy flannel.

I did not get an erection.

Pokster
05-14-2018, 12:15 PM
I had such a chap work me over in a Turkish bath in Istanbul. He was the hairiest thing, human or animal, I have ever seen. His back hair was unimaginably luxuriant. When he soaped me up and rubbed up against me it was like being washed with a hairy flannel.

Only his...

Monty92
05-14-2018, 12:16 PM

I had a very similar experience in Athens. Except, when I'm nervous ,I seem to develop acute ticklishness and I was writhing around and uncontrollably laughing for the entire experience. I'm hoping it distracted him from the erection.

Pat Vegas
05-14-2018, 12:23 PM

Could they have a big meeting in the local turkish social club and all decide to charge £8.50?