PDA

View Full Version : Can I recommend the post-Burnley Arsenal Vision podcast titled "I'm not crying,

Monty92
05-14-2018, 08:58 AM
you're crying" for an absolutely superb rumination on Wenger's departure?

Pwoper lump in your throat stuff, Clive :-(

How privileged we are to be alive in the age of the podcast. Almost makes up for the daily grind of inanity and utter lack of intellectual imagination displayed by 99% of the human population.

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:00 AM
you're crying" for an absolutely superb rumination on Wenger's departure?

Pwoper lump in your throat stuff, Clive :-(

How privileged we are to be alive in the age of the podcast. Almost makes up for the daily grind of inanity and utter lack of intellectual imagination displayed by 99% of the human population.

We are indeed privileged to live in the age of great thinkers like Tayo Popoola.

The fact that I know his name makes me sad.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 09:04 AM
We are indeed privileged to live in the age of great thinkers like Tayo Popoola.

The fact that I know his name makes me sad.

I'm unfamiliar with this person, but I'd probably put substantial money on him/her blaming white people for black people being ****s.

Luis Anaconda
05-14-2018, 09:10 AM
I'm unfamiliar with this person, but I'd probably put substantial money on him/her blaming white people for black people being ****s.

Make yourself look like a racist 101

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:10 AM

I heard of him a few years ago when I listened to a few of those dreadful podcasts featuring Alan Davis and his 'crew'. Our man 'DJ tayo' was one of them. Then he cropped up recently on a pdcast with Andrew Mangan. He appears to be a 'thing'.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would not categorise the gentleman as a 'great thinker'.

Do you think you qualify as 'gammon', btw? Your complexion isn't exactly pink, is it, but you are of a centrist persuasion. Puzzling.

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:12 AM

I don't think he can be a racist, la. He's BAME.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 09:17 AM

Blaming white people for black people being ****s is indeed racist.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 09:19 AM
I heard of him a few years ago when I listened to a few of those dreadful podcasts featuring Alan Davis and his 'crew'. Our man 'DJ tayo' was one of them. Then he cropped up recently on a pdcast with Andrew Mangan. He appears to be a 'thing'.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would not categorise the gentleman as a 'great thinker'.

Do you think you qualify as 'gammon', btw? Your complexion isn't exactly pink, is it, but you are of a centrist persuasion. Puzzling.

I've not particularly been following the gammon meme, but am I correct in thinking it's used as a term of derision for white, perpetually angry Brexit voters?

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:20 AM
I've not particularly been following the gammon meme, but am I correct in thinking it's used as a term of derision for white, perpetually angry Brexit voters?

As far as I can make out, it's a term of abuse for anyone not fully committed to the cult of Corbyn.

Luis Anaconda
05-14-2018, 09:28 AM
Blaming white people for black people being ****s is indeed racist.

Not necessarily - stupidly attributing an opinion to someone on the basis of their name certainly is though

Monty92
05-14-2018, 09:30 AM
Not necessarily - stupidly attributing an opinion to someone on the basis of their name certainly is though

I was right though. You can't be racist if you're right. FACT.

IUFG
05-14-2018, 09:32 AM
As far as I can make out, it's a term of abuse for anyone not fully committed to the cult of Corbyn.

:nod: it flies around Twitter when Question Time is on...

Talking of Twitter, I see Jorge set off a small bomb on there over the weekend.

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:33 AM
:nod: it flies around Twitter when Question Time is on...

Talking of Twitter, I see Jorge set off a small bomb on there over the weekend.

I saw him begin some sort of anti-royal rant and immediately looked away. Did something develop?

Luis Anaconda
05-14-2018, 09:37 AM
I was right though. You can't be racist if you're right. FACT.

:hehe: Can't argue with that

IUFG
05-14-2018, 09:37 AM
I saw him begin some sort of anti-royal rant and immediately looked away. Did something develop?

It ended up with 25k retweets, 68k likes and 700+ replies.

He got called out on his workings a few hundred times, of course.

Sir C
05-14-2018, 09:39 AM
It ended up with 25k retweets, 68k likes and 700+ replies.

He got called out on his workings a few hundred times, of course.

Dear God, was this his contention that Meghan Markle murdered everyone in Grenfell so she could have a wedding dress?

Fúcking child. There, I've said it.

Monty92
05-14-2018, 09:45 AM
Dear God, was this his contention that Meghan Markle murdered everyone in Grenfell so she could have a wedding dress?

Isn't it bóllocks anyway? There's no way any **** pays for that dress - if anything, the dress maker would pay her millions for the publicity alone.

IUFG
05-14-2018, 09:47 AM

The very thread

Luis Anaconda
05-14-2018, 09:58 AM
Isn't it bóllocks anyway? There's no way any **** pays for that dress - if anything, the dress maker would pay her millions for the publicity alone.

:nod: And it was pointed out that the taxpayer wouldn't pay for it he substituted grammar schools, nuclear weapons and something else whataboutery