PDA

View Full Version : So Arteta it is then ...oh well

bbrian
05-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Stan obviously looking to catch lightning in a bottle again like he did with Sean McVay...would so much have preferred Paddy myself

Tony C
05-12-2018, 05:04 PM

bbrian
05-12-2018, 05:51 PM

Im sorry this news has rendered you speechless Tony..

Rich
05-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Stan obviously looking to catch lightning in a bottle again like he did with Sean McVay...would so much have preferred Paddy myself

Was always going to be the cheapest option. Board know we can’t compete with City, United and Liverpool with their silly budgets so until Stan sells, that’s it.

I think I may support Chelsea now.

barrybueno
05-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Was always going to be the cheapest option. Board know we can’t compete with City, United and Liverpool with their silly budgets so until Stan sells, that’s it.

Back to Southampton then Rich, they did stay up after all

Tony C
05-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Still don’t think he’ll come...on City’s payroll now innit

Pokster
05-14-2018, 06:51 AM

Oh good, please close the door behind you

Luis Anaconda
05-14-2018, 09:11 AM

Please please please **** off and support Chelsea

PSRB
05-14-2018, 09:28 AM

High risk strategy if it is the case, I'll back him 100% but doubt he'll last the season.

Still think it's Allegri

Rich
05-14-2018, 09:30 AM
High risk strategy if it is the case, I'll back him 100% but doubt he'll last the season.

Still think it's Allegri

I don't understand why they sacked half the backroom staff if it's Arteta. But then why would Allegri say that he'll be at Juve next season unless he is sacked.