PDA

View Full Version : Peyton, Banfield & Sal Bibbo all gone

PSRB
05-11-2018, 01:53 PM
The clear out begins

Sir C
05-11-2018, 02:07 PM
The clear out begins

First team coach and goalkeeping coach? (Dunnop about the other one.)

You'd imagine that someone like Arteta wouldn't have a whole team to follow him in.

Brendon, of course, would want the decks cleared to appoint his own people. :cloud9:

O. Kee!

PSRB
05-11-2018, 02:07 PM
First team coach and goalkeeping coach? (Dunnop about the other one.)

You'd imagine that someone like Arteta wouldn't have a whole team to follow him in.

Brendon, of course, would want the decks cleared to appoint his own people. :cloud9:

O. Kee!

Very exciting if he brings Scott Sinclair in........

Rich
05-11-2018, 02:43 PM
The clear out begins

Allegri's second in command happens to be a goalkeeping coach. Claudio Filippi is the name.

Rich
05-11-2018, 02:44 PM
The clear out begins

Actually just heard they have been suspended for bulling that young chap that joined Barca (Marcus Mcguane).

PSRB
05-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Actually just heard they have been suspended for bulling that young chap that joined Barca (Marcus Mcguane).

Nope, that's Gatting and Carl Laraman. They can't be let go until after an investigation

Rich
05-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Nope, that's Gatting and some other chap. They can't be let go until after an investigation

Well then this must mean that an established coach is coming in? It's rare of Sir C to make a valid point but an Arteta or PV4 would surely not have a team to bring with them (I know PV4 coaches now but I'm not sure MLS coaches are of suitable calibre for The Arsenal).

Sir C
05-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Well then this must mean that an established coach is coming in? It's rare of Sir C to make a valid point but an Arteta or PV4 would surely not have a team to bring with them (I know PV4 coaches now but I'm not sure MLS coaches are of suitable calibre for The Arsenal).

I'll catheterise you with your own arm, Dickhead.

Rich
05-11-2018, 03:04 PM
I'll catheterise you with your own arm, Dickhead.

Logistically challenging... I don’t think the urethra is flexible enough to accommodate a human arm.

Peter
05-11-2018, 03:54 PM

Or it could mean that it is no longer the sole right of the coach to appoint their own backroom staff.