PDA

View Full Version : So whatever happens we finish sixth?

Sir C
05-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Sixth sounds disappointing, until you compare it to the five seasons finishing 10th or 12th under Brenton :cloud9:

O. Kee!

IUFG
05-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Sixth sounds disappointing, until you compare it to the five seasons finishing 10th or 12th under Brenton :cloud9:

O. Kee!

6th.

I suppose there are 80 odd teams out there who would die : pochettino: to be sixth.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this sort of record repeating itself in N5
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/massimiliano-allegri/erfolge/trainer/7671

since we won't get Diego :cry:

Sir C
05-09-2018, 02:50 PM
6th.

I suppose there are 80 odd teams out there who would die : pochettino: to be sixth.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this sort of record repeating itself in N5
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/massimiliano-allegri/erfolge/trainer/7671

since we won't get Diego :cry:

:nono: He's not leaving Juve #ITK

No, Brenton's yer man, with his comedy accent and his great big picture of himself on his living room wall.

You can say what you like, but he's won the league with Celtic so there can be no denying his quality.

IUFG
05-09-2018, 02:57 PM

No, Brenton's yer man, with his comedy accent and his great big picture of himself on his living room wall.

You can say what you like, but he's won the league with Celtic so there can be no denying his quality.

Can't happen. won't happen. :fingerscrossed:

:throwsseasonticketatdugout:

SWv2
05-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Eh, he is Irish pal.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Can't happen. won't happen. :fingerscrossed:

:throwsseasonticketatdugout:
Allegri deal already agreed - not being announced for obvious reasons, waiting til end of season - will be within the next couple of weeks. Absolute FACT

Sir C
05-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Allegri deal already agreed - not being announced for obvious reasons, waiting til end of season - will be within the next couple of weeks. Absolute FACT

Lovely. So we move from the era of Wengerball, from Bergkamp, Henry and Pires to defensive, boring cynicism?

Nice. Might as well get George Graham back :-(

Sir C
05-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Eh, he is Irish pal.

No mate, he's from the English province of north Ireland.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Lovely. So we move from the era of Wengerball, from Bergkamp, Henry and Pires to defensive, boring cynicism?

Long ball football :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpxr3j50Xeg

Tony C
05-09-2018, 03:52 PM
6th is the new 2nd imo

It’s for teams who are too classy to care about finishing positions imo

If you’re not first you’re last (amen)

By the way I think at the moment we’re pencilled for a EL qualifying game the same day as a friendly.

We could have 2 Arsenal games back to back on the same day.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-09-2018, 04:03 PM

O. Kee!

6th place trophy :cloud9:

PSRB
05-09-2018, 04:07 PM

:nod: Was always going to be either Enrique or Allegri

Just Trent
05-09-2018, 04:18 PM

My source is sure it's Arteta. Basically, my source is a bit crap these days isn't he?

IUFG
05-09-2018, 04:21 PM

I'd take that. His record at Juve is excellent.

Tony C
05-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Plenty of 15/8 freely availability for Allegri too.

Might be worth reading the small print..I think if he drops dead b4 the season starts you lose :shrug:

IUFG
05-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Long ball football :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpxr3j50Xeg

That is not a bad goal tbf.

but it does not have that certain Hartsonesque quality as seen here :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDu9K5K0uKk

Herbert Augustus Chapman
05-09-2018, 05:09 PM

O. Kee!

will stoop? Attempting to pass off sixth place as something even remotely acceptable is nothing short of treason.

We are the mighty Gunners. Anything short of first should spark shame and anger in our ranks.

(The Clock End's gonna rise again)

The Insider
05-09-2018, 07:30 PM

Yes please. Loved GG, Still do!

IUFG
05-09-2018, 07:49 PM
(The Clock End's gonna rise again)

thank Dennis we are nearing the end of this powder puff, spineless era #WengerOut