PDA

View Full Version : This sunny weather

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 11:07 AM
makes some women dress in a horrendous way.

and some quite tremendous.

someone call the fashion police

Burney
05-08-2018, 11:45 AM

I'm all in favour of young ladies dressing skimpily in the hot weather, f. However, what irritates me is when they come into work wearing a tiny, thin dress with their arms and legs bare AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT THE AIR CONDITIONING IN THE OFFICE MAKES THEM FEEL COLD! :banghead:

Sir C
05-08-2018, 11:48 AM

Sometimes you can almost see their knick knicks.

The dirty ****s. That's why the voices tell me to rip, slash and tear.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 11:50 AM
I'm all in favour of young ladies dressing skimpily in the hot weather, f. However, what irritates me is when they come into work wearing a tiny, thin dress with their arms and legs bare AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT THE AIR CONDITIONING IN THE OFFICE MAKES THEM FEEL COLD! :banghead:

:nod:
Apparently I work in a professional environment.
sandals are not professional.

Burney
05-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Sometimes you can almost see their knick knicks.

The dirty ****s. That's why the voices tell me to rip, slash and tear.

I'm listening to the O'Brian books again. I'd forgotten what an irritating and unrealistic character Diana Villiers was. In general, he wasn't awfully good at women. He clearly didn't like them much for one thing.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2018, 11:55 AM

The phase is pod day. the day the wimmin come out of their winter pods and show themselves in all their glory.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2018, 11:56 AM
:nod:
Apparently I work in a professional environment.
sandals are not professional.

Flip flops, Fash, flip flops!!!

Sir C
05-08-2018, 11:57 AM
I'm listening to the O'Brian books again. I'd forgotten what an irritating and unrealistic character Diana Villiers was. In general, he wasn't awfully good at women. He clearly didn't like them much for one thing.

They were generally either useless and swooning and entirely dependent on men, like Sphie, shrewish termagants like her mother, or slúts like Diana.

I'd say he had the fairer sex pretty well covered there. (Save our glws, naturally)

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Flip flops, Fash, flip flops!!!

what a lovely sound they make :furious:

Sir C
05-08-2018, 11:58 AM
The phase is pod day. the day the wimmin come out of their winter pods and show themselves in all their glory.

I hope they've shaved properly.

No one wants to get a flash of the knickers compromised by stray spiders' legs.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2018, 12:02 PM
I hope they've shaved properly.

No one wants to get a flash of the knickers compromised by stray spiders' legs.

Do the wimmin folk regularly flash their underwear at you, c? Given your old age and dodgy ticker, I would have thought that the flash of a heaving growler could send you in to an arrest of some sort?

Sir C
05-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Do the wimmin folk regularly flash their underwear at you, c? Given your old age and dodgy ticker, I would have thought that the flash of a heaving growler could send you in to an arrest of some sort?

Alas no, a. Yet an old man may dream.

I did however, find a pair of pink panties in thre shallows of Botherswater the other day. Which surprised me.