PDA

View Full Version : Ancellotti? Old, dull.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 10:44 AM
Allegri? Dull, dull, dull.
Vieira? Not ready.
Arteta? Not ready.

The only viable candidate is Brenton.

O. Kee.

I'm going to start a twitter campaign to get the great man in.

Burney
05-08-2018, 10:54 AM
Vieira? Not ready.
Arteta? Not ready.

O. Kee.

:nod: Whoever takes over it will be a disaster, so we might as well make it amusing imo. :shrug:

What better than a tranny-shagging narcissist who talks as though he once read the first chapter of a Norman Vincent Peale book?

Rich
05-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Vieira? Not ready.
Arteta? Not ready.

O. Kee.

I would like to refer you to the Serie A table where you will find that Juve have scored 11 more goals than the supposed free-flowing, ultra attacking Napoli. In fact, Allegri's boys have scored just one fewer goal than anyone else in the league.

So I refute your suggestion that he's dull.

Burney
05-08-2018, 11:07 AM
I would like to refer you to the Serie A table where you will find that Juve have scored 11 more goals than the supposed free-flowing, ultra attacking Napoli. In fact, Allegri's boys have scored just one fewer goal than anyone else in the league.

It doesn't matter how many goals are scored, the fact is that Italian football and everyone involved with it in any way are soul-crushingly, suicide-inducingly dull.

That's just a FACT.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 11:09 AM
It doesn't matter how many goals are scored, the fact is that Italian football and everyone involved with it in any way are soul-crushingly, suicide-inducingly dull.

That's just a FACT.

Will get get us :trophy: ?

Rich
05-08-2018, 11:12 AM

That's just a FACT.

How about Lowe... What is the go-to objection there?

Pochetino would be nice.

Burney
05-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Will get get us :trophy: ?

No. I've already said that whoever takes over will fail miserably. Whoever it is is doomed.

Burney
05-08-2018, 11:14 AM

Pochetino would be nice.

He's German.
Spurs. Urgh.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 11:18 AM

Pochetino would be nice.

Everyone pronounces his name silly. So it puts me off.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2018, 11:58 AM

:fishing: but you did get Rich biting so well done Sir C.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 11:59 AM
:fishing: but you did get Rich biting so well done Sir C.

ty a.

The day Brenton signs, I'll renew my season ticket. Prepare for a title party this time next year.

SWv2
05-08-2018, 12:26 PM
ty a.

The day Brenton signs, I'll renew my season ticket. Prepare for a title party this time next year.

BR is going nowhere as he knows he is onto a (relative) good thing in Jockanesia and even has the very realistic option of 10 in a row and being the most succesful manager in their history in his sights.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 12:31 PM
BR is going nowhere as he knows he is onto a (relative) good thing in Jockanesia and even has the very realistic option of 10 in a row and being the most succesful manager in their history in his sights.

Have a positive mental attitude, sw. It's possible we could tempt him away! Let's all do a novena to St Jude.

SWv2
05-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Have a positive mental attitude, sw. It's possible we could tempt him away! Let's all do a novena to St Jude.

The patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes??

The most exciting time in our club's history in over a decade and here you are pouring cold water onto something that is hot.

Have a word with yourself.

eastgermanautos
05-08-2018, 09:35 PM

That's just a FACT.

We could use some defense, old lad. This is what the Wop gets us.