PDA

View Full Version : PEA, shoo-in for Golden boot next season

PSRB
05-08-2018, 08:19 AM
As Ian Wright pointed out on MotD he can sniff out an opportunity, the movement for his 1st was very Wright-like

Luis Anaconda
05-08-2018, 08:34 AM
As Ian Wright pointed out on MotD he can sniff out an opportunity, the movement for his 1st was very Wright-like

Jesus - he's fast. I mean you tell that on TV but seeing him live is incredible. Just seems to glide

IUFG
05-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Jesus - he's fast. I mean you tell that on TV but seeing him live is incredible. Just seems to glide

:nod: Anelka / Overmars in their prime levels imo

Overmars little legs going 19 to the dozen :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 08:48 AM

New Manager is going to inherit quite a striking partnership. :cloud9:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-08-2018, 11:54 AM

It all depends on the new manager and how he is deployed. With the modern 4-3-3 / 3-4-3 formations, he may have to come in from wide left.

SWv2
05-08-2018, 12:29 PM
New Manager is going to inherit quite a striking partnership. :cloud9:

New manager is going to inherit quite a lot to be fair, a decent sprinkling of talent all over and especially in attack.

All the more mystifying the sometimes abject level of performance the current manager has managed to get.

Wenger out!

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 12:52 PM
New manager is going to inherit quite a lot to be fair, a decent sprinkling of talent all over and especially in attack.

All the more mystifying the sometimes abject level of performance the current manager has managed to get.

Wenger out!

There's a fascinating case study here for some sports psychologist (or just psychologist) with too much time on their hands.

'Explain to us, if you will Mr Psycho-chap, how a clearly very intelligent man with a track record of building wonderful teams and winning trophies, could oversee such a decline and, more specifically, how such a decline could occur because the same mistakes were made over and over again.'

I think the Psycho-chap would end up with a conclusion which references too much power, not enough accountability and how these things might affect the human mind no matter how intelligent the manager etc etc

Sir C
05-08-2018, 12:55 PM
There's a fascinating case study here for some sports psychologist (or just psychologist) with too much time on their hands.

'Explain to us, if you will Mr Psycho-chap, how a clearly very intelligent man with a track record of building wonderful teams and winning trophies, could oversee such a decline and, more specifically, how such a decline could occur because the same mistakes were made over and over again.'

I think the Psycho-chap would end up with a conclusion which references too much power, not enough accountability and how these things might affect the human mind no matter how intelligent the manager etc etc

He's gone mate. It's over. Let it go.

Let the man rest in peace.

IUFG
05-08-2018, 12:59 PM

yes, yes, but apparently, Wenger is a very nice bloke.

Sounds like he spent too much time philosophising with the players and/or making them 'better people'.

Which, don't get me wrong, is nice and all that but isn't his job to actually manage a football team?

Anyway, is Boro Primorac fúcking off at the end of the season too? I assume his deals were linked to Arsene's so he's probably got a year left...

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 01:00 PM
He's gone mate. It's over. Let it go.

Let the man rest in peace.

Oh it's purely based on an intellectual interest, I have no more emotional ties with the man. Slight tug at the heart watching him wave, but only slight.

Discover any new eating establishments with V on your trip? I'm back at the Drunken Duck post Christmas.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 01:02 PM

Wenger out!

I can only expect that nobody at the club had to answer to anybody.
From Wenger (until just recently) or the players.

I am annoyed Iwobi scored as it may fool someone in keeping him.

Steve Bould has the appearance of the village idiot. At least you used to see Pat Rice getting a bit animated occasionally.

SWv2
05-08-2018, 01:04 PM
I can only expect that nobody at the club had to answer to anybody.
From Wenger (until just recently) or the players.

I am annoyed Iwobi scored as it may fool someone in keeping him.

Steve Bould has the appearance of the village idiot. At least you used to see Pat Rice getting a bit animated occasionally.

You could always tell with PR as his special glasses got more tinted the angrier he got. SB just constantly looks to me in a dilemma whether to have a madras or bhuna that evening.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Oh it's purely based on an intellectual interest, I have no more emotional ties with the man. Slight tug at the heart watching him wave, but only slight.

Discover any new eating establishments with V on your trip? I'm back at the Drunken Duck post Christmas.

I was practising for retirement, so very much enjoyed fish and chips at the Old Keswickian on a Tuesday, when they do a pensioner's special of haddock, chips, bread and butter and tea at £6.25. Bargain.

Otherwise I cooked at home, in our little housey halfway up our fell, looking out at the sheeps and birds. :sigh:

The Drucken Duck has gone mental, I'm told. They lost a bit of quality and lost business, which they've tried to make up for with some rdiculous price increases. It doesn't sound good.

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 01:16 PM
I was practising for retirement, so very much enjoyed fish and chips at the Old Keswickian on a Tuesday, when they do a pensioner's special of haddock, chips, bread and butter and tea at £6.25. Bargain.

Otherwise I cooked at home, in our little housey halfway up our fell, looking out at the sheeps and birds. :sigh:

The Drucken Duck has gone mental, I'm told. They lost a bit of quality and lost business, which they've tried to make up for with some rdiculous price increases. It doesn't sound good.

Hmmm - well it was up to its usual standard and I didn't notice any difference in price in December. Was still heaving with locals as well. Thanks for preparing me to be disappointed. And there was me looking forward to it. :-(

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:18 PM

I once almost eat in there, but found the people surrounding me too distasteful and fled for the haven of The Dog and Gun and its goulash instead.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Hmmm - well it was up to its usual standard and I didn't notice any difference in price in December. Was still heaving with locals as well. Thanks for preparing me to be disappointed. And there was me looking forward to it. :-(

It was a local who told me all this, so he may have had an ulterior motive.

I have no reason to be in that area now we have moved out to the remote north west, anyway.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:20 PM

I have no reason to be in that area now we have moved out to the remote north west, anyway.

Whereabouts are you looking at, then?

Rich
05-08-2018, 01:21 PM
I once almost eat in there, but found the people surrounding me too distasteful and fled for the haven of The Dog and Gun and its goulash instead.

Did you note Arsene's comment 'to the fans, I have just one word; 'I will miss you''

One word, indeed.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Whereabouts are you looking at, then?

Well we went and saw this place...

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60448520.html

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:23 PM

Oh I love the Old Keswickian. Also, the tea rooms just nearby does a tremendous club sandwich.

Mainly Keswick is all about Booths, though.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Well we went and saw this place...

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60448520.html

Looks lovely. You'd need to put in a new cooker, though.

Also, why are there bars on the bedroom windows? :-(

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 01:24 PM

Prices look the same - £38 for three courses may scare off some locals but it's good value for that level of quality.

The menu isn't dog walker friendly, which I expect is his point. Still loads of locals in there and their real ale is quite wonderful.

I am now looking forward to it again. :thumbup:

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Oh I love the Old Keswickian. Also, the tea rooms just nearby does a tremendous club sandwich.

Mainly Keswick is all about Booths, though.

Sit-down fish and chips. tearooms and Booths?

You've changed, man. :-(

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Looks lovely. You'd need to put in a new cooker, though.

Also, why are there bars on the bedroom windows? :-(

I'm guessing ther bars are to keep the drooling locals out :-(

It's about an hour's drive to Keswick. Otherwise the nearest town is Cockermouth. Is Cockermouth really so dreadful? Imagine driving an hour home from Booths to find that you'd forgotten to pick up the coffee beans. :-(

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Sit-down fish and chips. tearooms and Booths?

You've changed, man. :-(

:nod: When walking, my rucksack contains a thermos of tea, a packet of Eccles cakes and some sandwiches. I also have a plastic map pocket. And gaiters.

If I bought that house I could use the two top floor en suite rooms to run a little b&B business. £100 a night per room, 200 nights a year? ********FREE MONEY************

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:31 PM
I'm guessing ther bars are to keep the drooling locals out :-(

It's about an hour's drive to Keswick. Otherwise the nearest town is Cockermouth. Is Cockermouth really so dreadful? Imagine driving an hour home from Booths to find that you'd forgotten to pick up the coffee beans. :-(

No. Cockermouth isn't dreadful at all. It has a big Sainsbury's and an Aldi. There are a couple of nice pubs (The Bitter End is my favourite), some lovely Bric-A-Brac/antique shops that it's nice to spend a rainy afternoon in, a lovely old hardware shop, a decent butcher and some other bits and bobs. It also has a Greggs.

For obvious reasons, I haven't been there for about six or seven years, though. It may have changed. Although in fact I've heard it's actually nicer after the refurbishments for the flooding.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:33 PM
:nod: When walking, my rucksack contains a thermos of tea, a packet of Eccles cakes and some sandwiches. I also have a plastic map pocket. And gaiters.

If I bought that house I could use the two top floor en suite rooms to run a little b&B business. £100 a night per room, 200 nights a year? ********FREE MONEY************

Do you really want to share your house with people from Manchester or (God help us) Liverpool, though?

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:34 PM
No. Cockermouth isn't dreadful at all. It has a big Sainsbury's and an Aldi. There are a couple of nice pubs (The Bitter End is my favourite), some lovely Bric-A-Brac/antique shops that it's nice to spend a rainy afternoon in, a lovely old hardware shop, a decent butcher and some other bits and bobs. It also has a Greggs.

For obvious reasons, I haven't been there for about six or seven years, though. It may have changed. Although in fact I've heard it's actually nicer after the refurbishments for the flooding.

Ooh, that's excellent news. I can't imagine that we'd often come in off 't fell, but just in terms of shopping fro supplies, it's good to know there's something nearer than Keswick.

I'm going to have 4 sheeps. Just as pets. And a cockerel to look after my hens.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Do you really want to share your house with people from Manchester or (God help us) Liverpool, though?

:shrug: I'd think of it as some holiday money, maybe. A free £20k so we could still spend January Out East.

Anyways, I only said I could, not that I've decided I will. We need another couple of years of work, really. :-(

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Ooh, that's excellent news. I can't imagine that we'd often come in off 't fell, but just in terms of shopping fro supplies, it's good to know there's something nearer than Keswick.

I'm going to have 4 sheeps. Just as pets. And a cockerel to look after my hens.

R can obviously give you the up-to-date skinny on C-Mouth, of course, but it's perfectly serviceable.

Don't you have to shear sheep or they die or something? How are you going to do that?

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 01:38 PM
The property looks charming
So much so that I can find nothing to nitpick
I have the same bath taps and shower hose
:-)

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Prices look the same - £38 for three courses may scare off some locals but it's good value for that level of quality.

The menu isn't dog walker friendly, which I expect is his point. Still loads of locals in there and their real ale is quite wonderful.

I am now looking forward to it again. :thumbup:

Where will you stay? If you're not taking a house I heartily recommend this option.

https://www.nannybrow.co.uk/

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:40 PM
R can obviously give you the up-to-date skinny on C-Mouth, of course, but it's perfectly serviceable.

Don't you have to shear sheep or they die or something? How are you going to do that?

Can you imagine I'll be short of local sheep farmers from whom I can request a helping hand for dipping and shearing? Hmm?

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:41 PM
:shrug: I'd think of it as some holiday money, maybe. A free £20k so we could still spend January Out East.

Anyways, I only said I could, not that I've decided I will. We need another couple of years of work, really. :-(

My dear chap, you have spent all the years I've known you insulating yourself from unwelcome company. Such is your desire to continue this process that you're going so far as to live on a fvcking hillside in one of the remotest corners of the country. And now you're suggesting you could be happy inviting paying randoms into this haven you are creating for yourself?

You'll have to forgive me if I tell you I'm dubious.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Can you imagine I'll be short of local sheep farmers from whom I can request a helping hand for dipping and shearing? Hmm?

Oh, I was hoping you'd do it yourself. :-(

Will you keep the wool at least, so that v can knit you sweaters and such?

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 01:43 PM
They might not be so pleased to come out at 4 in the morning when the Ewes go into labour
Suggest you have a pair of marigolds at hand
And an oil lamp

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:44 PM
They might not be so pleased to come out at 4 in the morning when the Ewes go into labour
Suggest you have a pair of marigolds at hand
And an oil lamp

How are they going to get pregnant? Immaculate conception?

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Passing Welshmen staying at C's makeshift B&B perhaps

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:46 PM
My dear chap, you have spent all the years I've known you insulating yourself from unwelcome company. Such is your desire to continue this process that you're going so far as to live on a fvcking hillside in one of the remotest corners of the country. And now you're suggesting you could be happy inviting paying randoms into this haven you are creating for yourself?

You'll have to forgive me if I tell you I'm dubious.

I agree, it sounds unlikely, doesn't it? Perhaps, though, once I have finished working I will seek to reinvent myself as mine jovial host.

That's a point. I could buy a pub.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Oh, I was hoping you'd do it yourself. :-(

Will you keep the wool at least, so that v can knit you sweaters and such?

She's going to knit me a jumper out of Moses wool. :cloud9:

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:52 PM
The property looks charming
So much so that I can find nothing to nitpick
I have the same bath taps and shower hose
:-)

I don't like the carpet in the living room, f. I like wooden floors.

Sir C

You think I'd admit welshers? :yikes:

Burney

Oh, well if that's what's going to go on anyway, he might as well pimp them out.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 01:55 PM
I don't like the carpet in the living room, f. I like wooden floors.

that's on my to do list.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:56 PM
I agree, it sounds unlikely, doesn't it? Perhaps, though, once I have finished working I will seek to reinvent myself as mine jovial host.

That's a point. I could buy a pub.

No. Ownership of a pub is basically a death sentence for the genetically Irish.

I think what you want it is to retire into obscurity, barely ever have to interact with anyone but your wife and your animals, grow a simply enormous beard and occasionally grunt at people. I think you might also let your personal hygiene go.

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Where will you stay? If you're not taking a house I heartily recommend this option.

https://www.nannybrow.co.uk/

Drunken Duck again - loved staying there even more than eating there. Having a pub below your rooms has its advantages. :-) And the rooms in the main part are very nice, not sure about the out buildings. Breakfast was my favourite meal there - quite exceptional.

I've stayed at Nanny Brow - wasn't a fan.

Burney
05-08-2018, 01:58 PM
She's going to knit me a jumper out of Moses wool. :cloud9:

I brushed Nero the other day and was able to fashion a very convincing merkin from the results.

Not that I actually need a merkin, you understand. But still.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 01:59 PM
No. Ownership of a pub is basically a death sentence for the genetically Irish.

I think what you want it is to retire into obscurity, barely ever have to interact with anyone but your wife and your animals, grow a simply enormous beard and occasionally grunt at people. I think you might also let your personal hygiene go.

I have already decided to keep just one suit, for weddings and funerals, and one pair of black oxfords. Otherwise it's walking gear when outdoors and jim jams indoors. :cloud9:

And I'm going to start drinking at midday. Every day.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Plus he's not going to make much dough from a handful of regulars who only pop in to seek shelter from the rain and manage to make a pint of mild last for the greater part of 30 minutes
A white wool cardy might suit him though

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Drunken Duck again - loved staying there even more than eating there. Having a pub below your rooms has its advantages. :-) And the rooms in the main part are very nice, not sure about the out buildings. Breakfast was my favourite meal there - quite exceptional.

I've stayed at Nanny Brow - wasn't a fan.

You didn't like Nanny Brow? :yikes: I confess, when we stayed we were the only guests so it was like owning a country house and thus exceptional, but I don't understand how you could fail to love it.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:02 PM
I have already decided to keep just one suit, for weddings and funerals, and one pair of black oxfords. Otherwise it's walking gear when outdoors and jim jams indoors. :cloud9:

What of the beard, though? And I think you should stop cutting your hair. Or just shave it off.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Or quit with the Grecian 2000

Luis Anaconda
05-08-2018, 02:07 PM

Why so late?

AFC East
05-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Why so late?

Because he'll get up at 11:59am?

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:15 PM
What of the beard, though? And I think you should stop cutting your hair. Or just shave it off.

I don't really have the testosterone for it. Beyond a goatee, it just goes a bit patchy, prairie-style.

I could go the other way, of course. Declare myself a retired major, and wear tweeds and a regimental tie.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:19 PM
I don't really have the testosterone for it. Beyond a goatee, it just goes a bit patchy, prairie-style.

I could go the other way, of course. Declare myself a retired major, and wear tweeds and a regimental tie.

Oooh, yes. You could say things like 'I don't suppose you've ever engaged?' and 'Oooh, crack at the Mick?'.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Because he'll get up at 11:59am?

I shall be up at 5 and tramping the fell by 6, afce. Or in rainy weather, hidden away in my shed looking at back numbers of Razzle (Readers Wives Special).

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:24 PM
I shall be up at 5 and tramping the fell by 6, afce. Or in rainy weather, hidden away in my shed looking at back numbers of Razzle (Readers Wives Special).

What are internet speeds like up there these days? They used to be sh1te/non-existent. Given which, your analogue porn stash might be crucial.

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:25 PM

I need to buy a new suit. Funeral to attend soon and my previous suits were pre weight loss and I put one on and I look like Talking heads.

I don't want to spend too much. I always wanted a Hugo boss won

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:27 PM
What are internet speeds like up there these days? They used to be sh1te/non-existent. Given which, your analogue porn stash might be crucial.

:nod: Takes an hour to download The Times. Mind you, it is a bit 40 years ago up there, so there's probably plenty of grot to be found discarded in bushes and hedgerows.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:28 PM
One of the slouches at that Burglar funeral had his shirt untucked
:fume:

Burney

These two sentences don't belong together, f.

Unless your idea of 'too much' differs very much from mine, of course.

Sir C
I need to buy a new suit. Funeral to attend soon and my previous suits were pre weight loss and I put one on and I look like Talking heads.

Get thee to the Paul Smith outlet store in wossname, Avery Row. Last season's gear at half price. Can't fault it.

Otherwise, Savile Row is your friend here.

AFC East
05-08-2018, 02:29 PM

This made me chuckle. It also made me wonder if those old copies of Mayfair are still in the woods where I left them.

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 02:29 PM
You didn't like Nanny Brow? :yikes: I confess, when we stayed we were the only guests so it was like owning a country house and thus exceptional, but I don't understand how you could fail to love it.

The bedroom was uncomfortable and slightly shoddy. And I like to have a bar at which I can order a drink after my long walk. At Nanny Brow the woman who owns/runs the place told me that there was no bar but she could get me a bottle of beer from her fridge if I liked. She kinda weirded me out as well. It felt very cold and unfriendly.

We were not in the main house however. As the offspring were with us we had two bedrooms with a shared sitting room on the ground floor off to one side of the main house. If I recall correctly the bedrooms in the main house seemed nicer.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Get thee to the Paul Smith outlet store in wossname, Avery Row. Last season's gear at half price. Can't fault it.

Otherwise, Savile Row is your friend here.

Was that the one we looked in before my wedding?

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Sir C " Mind you, it is a bit 40 years ago up there, so there's probably plenty of grot to be found discarded in bushes and hedgerows."

I used to have one hidden under a bush in a nearby park
Unfortunately the snails and slugs got to it

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Sir C " Mind you, it is a bit 40 years ago up there, so there's probably plenty of grot to be found discarded in bushes and hedgerows."

I used to have one hidden under a bush in a nearby park
Unfortunately the snails and slugs got to it

Was that a Massive Jugs Special, s?

Pat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:32 PM
These two sentences don't belong together, f.

Unless your idea of 'too much' differs very much from mine, of course.

What do they go for? roughly.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:32 PM
This made me chuckle. It also made me wonder if those old copies of Mayfair are still in the woods where I left them.

I do sometimes wonder if future archaeologists centuries from now will uncover woodland porn stashes and construct theories about sylvan masturbatory cults as a consequence.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:33 PM
What do they go for? roughly.

I had a couple of alterations made to mine and it cost me about £750. The shop assistant in Westfield Stratford was pleasingly obsequious, though, which helped.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:34 PM
She was not lacking in the milk department
It was in the days before scanners and the handy icloud or whatever it is called

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Was that the one we looked in before my wedding?

Yes. They didn't have anything quite suitable for you that time, did they? Still, well worth a check.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:35 PM
The bedroom was uncomfortable and slightly shoddy. And I like to have a bar at which I can order a drink after my long walk. At Nanny Brow the woman who owns/runs the place told me that there was no bar but she could get me a bottle of beer from her fridge if I liked. She kinda weirded me out as well. It felt very cold and unfriendly.

We were not in the main house however. As the offspring were with us we had two bedrooms with a shared sitting room on the ground floor off to one side of the main house. If I recall correctly the bedrooms in the main house seemed nicer.

:nod: We had a most magnificent bedroom with an extraordinary view of Loughrigg Fell. And there was a bar with a cosy fire and a selection of single malts.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:36 PM
PV "I don't want to spend too much. I always wanted a Hugo boss won"

I have a non shine Hugo Boss one in the wardrobe from the 90s so I fear it might be out of date

World's End Stella
05-08-2018, 02:37 PM
:nod: We had a most magnificent bedroom with an extraordinary view of Loughrigg Fell. And there was a bar with a cosy fire and a selection of single malts.

The place was pretty full when I was there and lacked the atmosphere you describe.

Also, breakfast was average. Not bad, average. At DD it was genius.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:39 PM
The place was pretty full when I was there and lacked the atmosphere you describe.

Also, breakfast was average. Not bad, average. At DD it was genius.

By the time these places start serving breakfast I'm up my second Wainwright of the day and am considering second breakfast of tea and eccles cakes.

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:43 PM
By the time these places start serving breakfast I'm up my second Wainwright of the day and am considering second breakfast of tea and eccles cakes.

Why this sudden lust for Eccles cakes?

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Why this sudden lust for Eccles cakes?

Can't stand the things, but they're easy to carry, feel staisfyingly filling and supply a decent sugar hit.

In a survival situation one needs to eat efficiently.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:44 PM
He's turning into Alan Bennett

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Can't stand the things, but they're easy to carry, feel staisfyingly filling and supply a decent sugar hit.

In a survival situation one needs to eat efficiently.

Surely this is why Kendal Mint Cake was invented?

Christ knows there can be no other reason for filthy stuff's existence.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:46 PM
He's turning into Alan Bennett

:nono: I lack Mr Bennett's coke habit.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:50 PM
...and his latent homosexuality

Obligatory NTTATWWT

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:50 PM
:nono: I lack Mr Bennett's coke habit.

Do you think his voice rises above that dreary Leeds monotone when he's wired? Do you think he actually smiles?

Burney
05-08-2018, 02:51 PM
...and his latent homosexuality

Obligatory NTTATWWT

I don't think it's latent anymore, s. Bennett's, I mean. Sir C's still is, thank God.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Do you think his voice rises above that dreary Leeds monotone when he's wired? Do you think he actually smiles?

I very much doubt it. Imagine his rants? Dear God. Lefty nonsense, I suggest.

Sir C
05-08-2018, 02:52 PM
I don't think it's latent anymore, s. Bennett's, I mean. Sir C's still is, thank God.

:nod: Yes, I'm still firmly wedged in the closet.

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:53 PM
And the same haircut since he was 5

Viva Prat Vegas
05-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Sir C "Yes, I'm still firmly wedged in the closet"

Whilst you're in there perhaps you could dig out a suit for Fash

Or a frock