PDA

View Full Version : Why do people ask for all the toppings at Subway?

Tony C
05-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Decided to have my standard steak and cheese with red onions, green peppers, lettuce and black pepper but had to wait while some loonatic called for a tuna and cheese melt with all the toppings except pickles and all the sauces except BBQ.

What’s the point of that?

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Decided to have my standard steak and cheese with red onions, green peppers, lettuce and black pepper but had to wait while some loonatic called for a tuna and cheese melt with all the toppings except pickles and all the sauces except BBQ.

I would have stopped at steak and cheese.

How do you feel about golf, t? Mate of mine - used to play on the tour back in the mists of time but still a golf coach - is absolutely adamant that Tiger gets his comeback win this weekend and is ridiculous odds to do so (also unveiling his new clubs as well)

Tony C
05-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Yeah I bet on the golf....I remember quite a few Sunday’s being up very late cheering on Tiger so I could recover what I lost on the racing that weekend.

Thankfully I don’t have to do that anymore.

Nowadays my tactic is to let things develop as much as possible and make a late play just b4 the back 9 on the 4th round.

Not sure if I’ll have time for it this weekend with the Guineas at Newmarket and the Kentucky Derby Stateside.

Burney
05-03-2018, 02:48 PM

Don't like Subway, t. There's something weird about the bread. And everything's strangely flavourless.

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Yeah I bet on the golf....I remember quite a few Sunday’s being up very late cheering on Tiger so I could recover what I lost on the racing that weekend.

Thankfully I don’t have to do that anymore.

Nowadays my tactic is to let things develop as much as possible and make a late play just b4 the back 9 on the 4th round.

Not sure if I’ll have time for it this weekend with the Guineas at Newmarket and the Kentucky Derby Stateside.

Shrood imo

Tony C
05-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Tell you a story...there’s a guy at work who’s Mr Golf.

Plays it, watches it, lives it 24/7, goes to the range during his lunch breaks and wont shut up about it.

So I offered him a deal...at the next major pick a couple of players for me, I’ll put the money down and then split the profits 50-50.

So it’s no risk to him...just free money. I thought it was good deal :shrug:

You know he turned me down...all talk shame.

Turns out he dispised gambling even if it was someone else like here.

7sisters
05-03-2018, 03:13 PM

Tell you what that's all about T.. Rapacious greed. It's the same as those people who go to a pizza hut or hotel buffet type deal and just keep piling the stuff, higher and higher, until it's cascading off their plates.
Grasping c*nts to a man.